Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

And The Truth Comes Out...

by checkered_stars 6 reviews

Rachel, Mikey, Ray, Tegan, Scarlet, Lily and Frank are at a party. Rachel says something to Gerard she hasnt told anyone before... .... Don't really know what to say without telling too much, so ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-23 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 2719 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hello! So how are we all?
So this is the next chapter, I hope you all like it! : )
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU REVIEWS!! It really means a lot!

And just before you start reading, let me just say, I have just finished reading "Being Mrs. G Way" by icyblue858. It is an AMAZING story! Seriously, if you haven't already read it (and by the looks of it, most people have) I recommend you take the time to read it, you'll be hooked, seriously amazing stuff!
Anyway, enough with my rant...
Here is the next chapter, please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9-

I sat there on the front steps of the Way's simple, double story home. In between Mikey and Ray.

I sighed.

"When are the others gonna be here?" I asked, yawning.

Ray put his head down and looked at his watch, and then pulled his head up again and glanced at me.

"Umm... I have no idea actually..." Ray said quietly.

"Well they were meant to be here an hour ago!" I said, sounding frustrated.

"Where's Gerard?" Ray asked.

"Ha!" I laughed.

"Where do you think?! He's in there, at his party with all his "cool" friends, being with his "hot" girlfriend, while totally ignoring us!" I said sarcastically with a hint of venom in my voice, making air quotations when needed.

"I'm actually surprised we actually got invited!" I screamed.

"HA! Thanks to me!" Mikey screamed.

"And how is it fucking possible to be down not one, not two, or three, nor four, but FIVE fuckheads?!" I yelled hysterically.

"Yes, well I'm gonna fucking kill them when decide to show up!" Mikey chimed in.

"That's IF they decide to show up!" I shouted, not really caring if anyone heard me.

Most of the people in our small neighborhood were used to my loud voice anyway. You kind of had to adapt to it.

Mikey shrugged. "Eh, they're dead anyway..." Mikey said smiling.

I giggled and looked over at Ray who was trying to stifle a laugh and looked highly amused.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, looking up at the night sky.
It was slightly chilly outside, even though the weather was finally starting to warm up again.
I hugged my long black woolen coat around me and sighed.
We had decided to go outside because we needed fresh air, and we were waiting for the others to show up.


We were at one of Gerard's little "get-togethers", which happened more and more often since her started seeing Kara.

Since then, he was talked to just a little more, but only because they had to, and had made a couple more "friends".

And that's when he started to ignore us. He didn't have time for us anymore, cause as he saw it, there was only time for Kara.
She soo had him brain washed, wrapped around her fingers since the day he said yes.
I was still trying to figure it out completely why she had asked him out in the first place.

Me, personally hated the bitch, couldn't stand her. Once, I had to actually walk out of a room when she was in it a few times to stop me from hitting her and to calm myself down.
What made my hate for her even worse was that she hated me back, and we both knew about our feelings towards each other.

When Gerard wasn't around we would say a few harsh things, and make a couple of threats. And of course Kara being the spoilt little princess she is, would go to Gerard crying, telling him everything I said, but of course, she would leave out what she said. Which was most of the time more hurtful than anything I would ever say.

She was using Gerard, and I saw right through that, and she knew it as well. Why she would want to use him, I had no idea. But I was somehow going to make Gerard see what a bitch she really is before it was too late.

*

"I'm gonna call em!" I said while I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Mikey and Ray silently giggled and watched me dial Frank's number.

"Why Frank?" Mikey asked as I held the phone to my ear and waited for him to pick up.

" I dunno... He was the first one that came to mind..." I shrugged. Earning a smile from Mikey.

It rang a few times before he answered.

"Hel-" Frank started before I cut him off.

"FRANKIE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, YOU'S WERE MEANT TO BE HERE AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO! WHAT THE FUCK?! EXPLAIN YOUSELF!" I shouted at Frank through the phone.

In the distance on the other end of the phone I heard laughing and shouts, telling me to "let Frank have it".
I giggled and waited for Frank's reply.

"Soo?! ARE YOU PLANNING TO ANSWER ME?!" I screamed.

"Well, first of all I'm sorry, secondly I-" Frank began, before I saw a huge black car pull up in the drive way.
People were hanging out of the windows yelling and screaming inaudible things. I laughed.
I knew these people all too well, they were my friends. The people I have grown to love, and will always be there for. And I know they were going to be there for me in return
.
I jumped up and squealed, and began to run to the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOOK SO LONG?!" I shouted as I went over and hugged Frank.

"WHAT?! WE'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" Ray screamed as he slowly made his way over.

I laughed, along with everyone else.

"Where's Gerard?" Tegan asked.

I snickered. "Where do you think?! Inside with that skank of his!" I screamed.

Everyone fell silent and looked at me.

Frank whistled softly. "Man, you really do hate her don't you?!" He asked while smiling.

I snorted and turned away, heading towards the house.

"Now that you guys are here," Ray began as he followed my lead and started walking to the house, his arm around Frank.

"FINALLY!" I cut in, throwing my arms up in the air dramatically, but not bothering to turn around and face them.

They all laughed quickly again.

"We won't look like such loners..." Ray finished, giving me the evil eye, even though I wasn't looking at him.

*

We got inside and people were going crazy. There wasn't many people there, but they were sure making up for it in noise.

I looked over at Scarlet and saw her laughing. She turned to me and leant in towards my ear.

"Even with all these people here together, making noise, doesn't really match up to what we're like!" Scarlet shouted so she could be heard.

She pulled away and I laughed.

"You guys want a drink?" Mikey asked as he and Ray made their way over to the table full of drinks.

We all nodded our heads in agreement as they turned and left.

"Now that you's are here, we can finally get pissed!" I screamed while jumping up and down.

Frank laughed.

"I'm surprised you actually kept your promise!" He laughed.

"What do you take me for, some kind of alcoholic?!" I squealed at Frank.

Frank laughed again and pulled a devilish grin. "Maybe..." He said and avoided eye contact.


Mikey and Ray came back with our drinks and we all thanked them and sat down again.
We all sat in silence for a few seconds, all taking our surroundings in.

Gerard came over with a drink in his hand, all happy and smiling.

"WHAT'S UP?!" Gerard screamed as he approached us.

I smiled.

"Nothing much!" We all said in unison, weirdly enough.

We all burst out laughing and took another sip of our drinks.
Gerard came and sat down in between me and Frank, putting both his arms around our shoulders. I shimmied down a bit, away from Gerard. Feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Man, we haven't hung out in so long!" Gerard slurred.

I laughed uneasily and took another sip of my drink.

I looked ahead and saw Kara up on the stairs, motioning for Gerard to come to her. He saw her and excused himself, telling us he will be back later.

When he walked off far enough for him not to hear me I said: "Not counting on it..."

Mikey turned towards me and looked at me with a "what-did-you-say?" look.
I repeated what I said and Mikey sighed.

"He's kinda changed, hasn't he?" He said softly, a hint of disappointment in his tone.

"Yeah, I guess so..." I replied.

"You talked to him much?" He asked me, trying being cautious and trying not to pry in too deep.

"Nah, not really. We've kinda grown apart lately." I said sadly.

"Yeah, same. We don't talk as much now, he's usually off with her." Mikey said, pointing towards the stairs.

"Wow. That must suck..." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah..." Mikey said quietly.

We both sighed and fell silent. Listening to our friends' conversations around us.

*

It had been a few hours since the others had gotten to the party, and mostly everyone around us was either drunk, or tipsy.

I sighed and looked up as Tegan sat down beside me.

"You're not really having that much fun, are you?" She asked softly.

"Yeah... Not as much as I'd like to..." I whispered.

"Why?" She asked. Looking confused.

"I dunno, just not." I shrugged.

"Gerard?" She whispered, leaning in towards me.

"A little bit..." I sighed.

I got up and told Tegan I was going outside for a while, she agreed and said she would probably be in the same place if I needed her. I smiled weakly as I opened the door and stepped out...


I closed the door and exhaled loudly. Glad to be out of that crowded place.
I sat down on the bottom step and gathered my thoughts for a few minutes before I heard giggling and saw Kara strutting towards me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, no one here ordered a stripper for tonight, you must have the wrong house." I said politely while smiling a big forced smile.

"And I don't think they except losers in this town..." Kara said through gritted teeth. She used the same smile I had used.

I sighed and stood up.

"Kara, what do you want?" I asked calmly.

She looked around as she came closer to me. She grasped the back of my head and pulled me towards her harshly. Kara put her mouth against my ear, and began to whisper.

"I just came to tell you that I'm having fun playing with Gerard." She whispered with a cheeky smile.
"But what makes it even better, is knowing that I'm driving you two apart. I get my kicks out of watching you with that look of hatred and jealousy in your eyes every time we're together." She continued, her voice growing more and more harsh by the second.


Inside

Frank kneeled on the wooden chair and looked outside through the window.

"Aww, shit!" He screamed.

"WHAT?!" Scarlet, Ray and Lily said in unison.

"Take a look outside! Take a fucking look outside!" Frank squealed.

Lily, Ray and Scarlet giggled at Frank's hysteria and peeped outside.

"Fuck! Not good!" Lily breathed.

They all kneeled off the chair and sat on it.
They sat there looking ahead, silent for a couple of seconds.

"...So... Do we go out there, or do we just leave them alone?" Ray asked.

"I think we should leave them. Rachel's a smart girl, she's not gonna go and do something stupid." Lily answered, trying to reassure herself and the others.

Outside

Kara laughed an evil laugh.
She still had me in the same position she did when she first brought me to her. Her hand know slightly digging into the back of my neck.

"But don't worry, I'll be done with him soon... And you're going to be there when I break his little heart. You're gonna be there see him cry, and-" She continued, but I had had enough.

I pried myself away from her quickly and threw her to the ground. I sat on her waist and began to punch her in the face over and over again. When I had split her lip wide open, and her right cheek was bright red, I jumped off of her quickly and grabbed her top. I threw her up against the wall.
By this time, people had came out of the house and started gathering around to see what was going on.

I had her pinned up against the wall, my left hand grasping tightly to her wrist, and the right had her other arm up above her head.

I leant in towards her and put my lips up to her ear, just as she had done only moments before.

"You do, or say anything to hurt Gerard, and I'll make sure you get what you deserve!" I whispered harshly.
"Got it?" I smiled, pulling away slightly.

I twisted her wrist slowly, but painfully, and watched her scream and writher in pain as I did so. A devilish grin played on my lips. I had wanted this for so long.

"If I were you, I'd be watching my back." I said in a evil tone.

I loosened my grip on her wrist, and let go of her arm. Kara's arm flopped down to her side.

A pair of hands grabbed my shoulders behind me, and pull me towards them.
I heard Frank and Ray screaming at me, but I didn't take notice to what they were saying.

I quickly turned towards them, long enough to see the expressions on their faces said that they were angry and shocked.
I then pushed in between them, and began to walk. I walked with a fast pace, not really knowing where my feet were taking me. I walked down the long drive way, and just got out of the gate and turned left when I heard a pair of footsteps advancing on me fast. I sped up a bit and made it half way down our street, which wasn't that far from Gerard and Mikey's.

I had slowed my pace down a bit to a fast walk. I heard screaming and shouts coming from behind me, which made me walk faster.
I still heard those footsteps getting closer and closer. My curiosity got the better of me, and I quickly turned my head to see who it was that was following me.

I sighed.

"What do you want Gerard?" I shouted just loud enough so that he could hear me.
I was still walking.

"You wanna fucking explain yourself?!" He shouted, since we were so angry, and because we weren't at that talking distance yet.

"Explain myself for what?! I have nothing to explain!" I shouted, twisting my body to face Gerard and to walk backwards.

"Well, then explain why you just bashed my girlfriend!" Gerard yelled, he was really angry, I could tell.

"You really wanna know?! FINE!! I'll tell you! Kara is playing with you, has been from the start, but she's got you so wrapped up, you can't even see it!" I began, still walking backwards just slightly.

"Pfft, that's crazy Rachel..." Gerard said.

He was getting more and more closer to me now.

"She said that I'm gonna be there when she breaks your heart, that I'm going to be there to see you cry..." I said, much calmer now.

"She's doing it because she knows how much you mean to me, and that if you're hurt, it hurts me twice as much..." I sighed.

I knew where this was going, but I didn't really care anymore. I was sick of hiding it.

"Yeah!? And why would it hurt you as much as it hurts me?" Gerard asked sarcastically.

"Because I love you Gerard!" I screamed.

I was still walking backwards slowly, but Gerard had stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he heard those final words fall from my lips.

"What?" Gerard whispered to me, clearly shocked and caught off guard.

I turned around quickly and began to run as fast as I could, heading for the lake...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it, please rate and review...
Next one coming soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story