Categories > Original > Fantasy > Dream World

Friendly Interlude

by Fue_Kurokawa 0 reviews

Will and Fye have a friendly discussion at the Inn.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 946 words

0Unrated
Will and I are at an Inn, now. It was only a few clocks away from Iyenta's shop, so it didn't take us too long to get there. Though... What he said is still running through my head. 'I'm far more than that.' And he said it with some kind of a sad grin. I think it's the first sign of happiness, if I can call it that, that he's shown me. Since we met. Yesterday.
I just noticed something. When we got here, it was already the afternoon, while it way just sunrise in Reality. MAJOR time lapse. Oh well. I guess I'll get used to it... This IS my world now, after all.
Anyways. The fact that Will's an animus doesn't phase me at all, if anything, it makes me feel safer. I mean, knowing that I have some kick-ass wolf guy ready to protect me at any time when I need him makes me feel HOW? Loved. VERY loved.
So, anyways, it's a two bed SUITE we're styaing in for the night. The guy sure knows how to treat a woman with care!

"I still can't believe this. I'm a goddess, and the guy who protects me is a race mixed in with a WOLF. Man... My life just really ROCKS." I say, staring at the ceiling with a smile on my face.

The beds are REALLY comfortable. The comforters are bloodred and really fluffy, the pillows were white and plump with feathers and the sheets were black. Just EVERYTHING to make me love Yume. AND the Yumeshae's sense of style.
And, LORD, lemme tell you, Will has on HECK of a body. Because, well, a few minutes ago, he took off his shirt to check a scar he had gotten healed by a Druiydaran a few days ago... And boy, I wouldn't mind him hugging me...!
But that thought is VE~RY quickly tossed out the window and into the ditch beside the road. I mean, he's my bodyguard and I'm his protégée. There isn't, and SHOULDN'T be, anything more to us, er... He and I, than that. Otherwise, things would just get complicated... And besides, I'm just blissfully hoping for something impossible. AND I ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE!!

"Tomorrow," Will starts, coming out from the bathroom(he took a shower). "you're getting an intensive geography lesson."

"Whaaaaaaat?! But, I don't even know how many dialects there are, nor do I know the politics, or even every day manners!" I whined, jolting up on the bed near the window, which I had claimed as mine when I saw it.

"Yume isn't much different from Reality, culture wise, and you know all the races... And, as for politics, YOU'RE the God around here. You tell me." Will replies smugly, with a victorious smirk on his face.

God, if he weren't so strong and damn drop-dead gorgeous, I would just totally beat the crap out of him until nothing's left but a bloody pulp.

"Ah, right. As a god-" "-ess" "-do I have any powers? At all?"

Will twists around to face me(since he's sitting on the edge of his bed, so his back's facing me) and stared at me for a while. Either my question requires an incredibly complex answer that he had yet to come up with... Or it's a really stupid question. The latter seems to be the right case.

"What don't you understand in the word GOD?" he asks in a sarcastic tone, which made me laugh a little. Just a little.

"Okay, just asking." I say innocently, and, as I'm about to lie down again, I sit up again right away. "And the one to tell me WHAT those powers are and how to use them would be...?"

"Me." Will answers simply, lettig himself fall on the bed. "You can go take a shower if you want. We're leaving tomorrow... So you might not get a chance to take an other one before a good five days time." he says quietly, closing his eyes.

And he doesn't need to say that to ME more than once to win me over!
Six days without a shower?!
NO. FREAKING. WAY. IN. HELL.

~=====================~

When I get out of the shower, I'm forced to wear the same underwear, but choose to ignore the pair of jeans. I AM just going to bed, and I AM just with Will. I don't have to be shy, right?
Will's lying on his bed, shirtless but bandaged. But... Unless he reopened his wound(which he's probably smart enough to avoid(unlike me...)), there's no reason for him to have bandaged it... Not to mantion that it's hiding his perfectly toned chest!

"It"s impolite to stare, you know." he says in a pleasant voice, staring up at me with a smirk.

It's then that I realised he had abandoned the book he was reading, earlier... To stare at ME! Oh, the stupid, idiotic, dead sexy hypocrite...

"Couldn't I say the same to you?" I shoot back playfully, throwing myself on the bed, before crawling under the sovers.

"I have a reason to stare; I'm supposed to keep my eyes on you. YOU, on the other had, have no excuse for bluntly staring." Will counters with a chuckled, and returned to his book, a hand behind his head.

Great. I'm now stuck with a sexy, cocky, playful, wolfy-ish, damn gorgeous(I'll ever say that enough) guy with an attitude. WHOOP dee do, fun for two.
And do NOT go imagining things!!!

"Thanks, Fye." he says silently, as I was just about to fall asleep.

"Thanks...? For what...?"

"For making me have a good time again."

"Anytime..."
Sign up to rate and review this story