Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 03-Gerard

by shedrinksacid 2 reviews

They meet but she doesn't know...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 833 words

0Unrated
**thanks for everyone who's reading this. i love the reviews =]

Monday came and Vetter got dressed and ready for her first day of school. Again he watched her; he should be getting ready too. She walked upstairs, again to be greeted by no one, and just left. The school wasn't too far at all, Belleville High, how original. A lot of different kinds of kids when there, there was a cluster for every 5 kids calling them something different from the next. She didn't care she didn't want to have many friends anyway. Drama, shit you didn't want to deal with always came with friends. The bell rang and she went to her first class. "New?" The teacher asked. She nodded and handed him a sheet of paper. "Vetter Morrison, ok." He smiled. "Go take a seat in the back." Vetter walked to the back. She sat next to a boy. Neither of them said a word but he knew her, he had been watching her since the day she moved in.

By the end of the day, the boy this morning was in every one of Vetter's classes except for the gender split P.E. She didn't mind the day though, no homework was assigned and none of her teacher seemed like assholes. She walked past the same clusters as she left that she did when she arrived earlier. He looked up as she walked past and smiled to himself. The walk home seemed longer and it felt like someone was following her. Vetter turned around and shook the thoughts from her mind. She went to walk again, "Ah!" She shouted quickly placing her hand over her mouth. "Did I scare you?" He asked almost like he already knew the answer. "No just took me by surprise." She answered. "Right that's why you're breathing so hard." He said rather condescendingly. "Are you going to get out of my way so I can get home?" "It's not your home." He whispered. "Excuse me?" He looked into her eyes; his eyes were like inky pools. "That's not your home, it's his." "Who's?" Vetter asked. "1967." He whispered as he slipped behind her. "You know." He said, his elongated fangs slightly scraping against her neck. He lightly bit down but Vetter pulled away. She ran home.

"Vetter are you ok?" Her mother asked when she saw her daughter's face, "You look like you've just seen a ghost." Worse, a vampire. "I'm fine I just don't feel too good. I'm going to bed." It was only 5 o'clock and Vetter was wearing her blanket like a shield. "What the fuck was that!?" She said to herself. She put on some music to calm her down, even though Aiden wasn't calm music it did the trick. He watched her now from outside the small window. Enough damage was done but he couldn't help but want to talk to her again.

She dreamed, it scared the shit out of her. Not much sleep happened that night, maybe 3 hours or less. Most of the night was spent trying to find every light she could and finding some battery or a way to get it to work. She grabbed her phone, "Hmm...this better be a life or death situation." She laughed, "Elle I'm fucking freaking here." Vetter said. "Vet, holy shit how are you?" "I'm...well physically I'm fine but I think mentally I'm losing my fucking mind. Oh and I'm living in a haunted house for Christ's sake!" Elle laughed, "What an imagination you have." "No Elle I'm serious. I think I met a vampire today, no one has fangs that long." "Vampires aren't real Vet, stop reading those comics." "You're the one who got me in to them!" Vetter argued. "Yeah but I never told you to believe them. Listen to me, keep telling yourself they're not real. Go to your kitchen or whatever and eat some turkey, I know your mom always has some. It'll put you to sleep." Vetter rolled her eyes at what Elle prescribed. "Ok, goodnight Elle." "Night."

There was a rap on the door. Something told her to answer the door like someone was inside her head. She grabbed the knob as there was another knock. All she saw were eyes, the most interesting eyes she had ever seen. They looked angry but full of lust or something intriguing and she couldn't look away. He walked into the light of the kitchen. "You." She whispered. "Gerard." He corrected. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Just wanted to visit the old place." He whispered under his breath. In reality he'd like to visit the upstairs for the first time in a long time. "Why are you here?" "I just told you." Gerard slid into a chair. "Anything weird been happening?" He continued. Vetter didn't answer. "I'll take that as a yes." He answered. "Vetter who are you talking to?" She heard her mother's voice. Gerard pressed a finger to his lips and waved before disappearing.
Sign up to rate and review this story