Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 04-Misery Loves Company

by shedrinksacid 1 review

Gerard isn't how Vetter thought he'd be and to his surprise, he isn't the same either.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 1061 words

0Unrated
Vetter looked for him at school but she never found him. She walked extra slow between classes hoping she'd spot him after the mass of people had decreased. The bell rang signaling the end of the day and she headed home. The sun started to drop, it was the first day of winter (shorter days). She zipped up her hoodie the rest of the way, hiding her mouth from the cold.

"Looking for me today." She felt his hand on her shoulder. She turned around, "No." She lied. "I know you're lying, don't think I didn't see you." "You know what I've noticed? They never say your name during attendance." He rolled his eyes, maybe that Elle girl did rid her mind of the vampire thing. "Vampires don't really go to school sugar." He said showing her those fangs again. "But I-I saw you and you were doing the work and-." He placed a hand around her neck, "You talk too much." He whispered as he slightly bit her earlobe. "Don't kill me." She whispered back. "I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to scare you, drive you insane, and use you until you get out of my house." "Your hou-." He dug his teeth into her neck and slowly drank as they continued home.

"Vetter, Vetter honey wake up." Her mom shook her slightly. "Hm..." Vetter opened her eyes. "Oh my God you're burning up!" Her mother said again. "No school, go back to sleep and rest." She didn't argue, she buried her face in her pillow. "I feel like I'm dying!" She screamed into the cloth. "You're not going to die." She lifted her head, that wasn't her mother. "Oh." "Aw that's the kind of greeting I get? I didn't kill you, I should be thanked."

"I thought vampires couldn't go out during the day, they'd burn...that'd be a tragedy." He smirked, "This room is different dear, there's only that little window that only shows that little bit of light." Gerard walked over and sat on her bed. "What are you doing?" Vetter asked scrambling to get her legs away from where he was sitting. "Relax, don't you remember what I told you last night?" She tried to think, honestly, she had no recollection of last night except for the biting. "Good." He said.

He took out a vile and climbed on top of her, "What the fuck are you doing!?" She snapped. "Calm down just drink this." "Why?" She asked. "It'll make you feel better." She looked at the vile and then back to Gerard, his eyes looked sincere. He popped the cap and put the glass to her lips, "Tilt your head back." He whispered. Vetter tilted her head, some of the liquid ran down her chin. Gerard stared at her drinking- well he really shouldn't waste any on her skin. He ran his tongue up her neck, she moaned and pulled away from the vile. Gerard looked up, "Do you like that?" He asked seductively. Her eyes, fear but an evident want for him possessed them. "Now sleep." He instructed, his eyes following hers until she laid back down. "I'll visit you later."

Vetter woke up hours later, feeling better, but to screaming, nothing new. Her dad would be gone by 10, it was only 6:30. "You move us to New fucking Jersey for a better life and you still don't give a shit Dave!" She heard her mom yell. "Helen, this I really don't need! I'm sorry that I work!" He shouted back. Vetter covered her ears, why couldn't he just leave. He shouldn't even come back anymore it's not like he slept here, this is like his...day camp or something. "JUST FUCKING GO!" Her mom screamed, something hitting the floor as she did so. Tears welled in Vetter's eyes. She should be used to this by now but when your family is falling apart you can't do anything but cry.

Her arms were stained black from the makeup she still hadn't taken off but at least now her father was gone. It was 10:15 when she finally looked up. "Feeling better?" "Gerard, I really don't need your 'get out of my house' shit right now ok?" She got off her bed and walked to the mirror. He walked behind her, she shook her head. "You really don't have a reflection." She said trying to make herself smile. Gerard turned her towards him, her misery was familiar to him. Tonight he'd be nice, tonight he'd make her feel better the way someone should made him feel better. "Sometimes I just want to..." The words just flew out of her as she talked to him. They ended up on the bed, Gerard holding Vetter in his arms. "I just want to die sometimes. Do you think I was scared the second time you showed up? The first time, sure a little it was only my second day in Jersey. Do I care now? If you sucked all the life from me at least I wouldn't have to listen to my parents anymore." She buried her face in the knave of his neck.

Gerard was beating himself up on the inside. This was his weakness, people like him before he died. "I don't know your situation ok?" Gerard said. "Yeah but it's nice to just get it all out." She replied. "You know, every time I'd watch a movie about vampires or read a book, none of them ever described one like you." "I'm one of a kind." He said trying to make her laugh, which he succeeded at when she cracked a small smile. "You're going to scare me, drive me insane, and use me until I leave your house." She whispered. "What?" "I remember now" she looked down, "which step are you doing now?" Gerard tilted her head up, his eyes meeting her sad ones. "None of them." He whispered. "Tonight I'll make an exception." He put his lips to hers, Vetter pulled away. "No Gerard-." He pressed his lips to hers again. "Don't do this." She whispered as he started lowering her to the mattress. He stopped and looked down at her, she was right, this wasn't going to make either of them feel anything but regret and guilt. He kissed her again, running his tongue across her bottom lip before she fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story