Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 05-Try and Avoid Me

by shedrinksacid 0 reviews

Gerard tries to get his plan back on track but Vetter has his mind on something else...her

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 748 words

1Ambiance
"Better today?" Her mom came downstairs to wake her up for school the next morning. "Yeah I'm fine." Vetter got up and started getting dressed. "Vet, who do you talk to when you're down here?" "What do you mean?" "I always hear you talking, unless you're writing or something like that." "Yeah, I'm writing. If I talk a loud as I write, it makes more sense, it seems real." She pressed her hand to her lips, it was real. "Well...ok keep getting ready then." Her mom said heading up the stairs. "Mom" Vetter stopped her, "I heard it last night. Why don't you just-" "I don't believe in it...your father, well you said you heard it." Her mom shrugged and pulled the door closed behind her.

Gerard wasn't at school, I guess he only went to become known to her or something. Still no one talked to her and still she didn't care. The day went by slow and last period went by even slower because of an assembly. Vetter stood in the back, sitting on the bleachers was too crowded and if she stood up she'd be the first one down the stairs and the first one out the door. She saw a group of kids looking at her and then whispering in the corner. She shot them a mean glare but they didn't stop. "Should we ask her?" One said. "She's new she probably doesn't even know the story." Another said. The bell rang, Vetter didn't care about the kids anymore she wanted to get home.

Gerard hated himself. He went off track last night, he should've never kissed her. He needed to stay focused, he needed to get that family out of his house. It was his house and it was going to stay his and no one else's. That house was where he was damned to, it was his hell. He hated living there and now it's all he has, all that he can't bear to lose. If anything he was doing these people all a favor. He was basically saving them from his fate. Anyone who had to live in that house would go crazy. Maybe he was generalizing these people, he thought that they were all the same but Vetter...she's different. But why was he so concentrated on her? If he wanted to get the family out shouldn't he go to the source? He'd haunt tonight and try to keep hidden from Vetter as much as possible.

Little girls, how brilliant. Gerard snuck into their room and conjured up more dreams. He scratched his nails down a wall and growled, all the little noises little girls seemed to be afraid of. They both shot up at the same time, he smiled with his red glowing eyes. "AHH!!!" They both shouted. He laughed and faded, success. Vetter heard her sister's scream and she ran upstairs. Gerard saw her coming and hid behind the door. "What's wrong guys?" She asked. "There was someone in here Vet, it was scary, there's someone in here." They both crowded around her, hugging her tightly. Vetter knew exactly who it was, "Shh...it's ok now. Go back to sleep, do you want me to leave the light on?" They nodded but stayed together in the same room. Vetter closed the door behind her, "Gerard." She whispered sternly. So much for avoiding her.

"What's wrong with you!?" She yelled at him. "I told you. Get out of my fucking house." Last night really was an exception. "Gerard, leave my sisters alone." "No I'm not going to but next I will go for your mother dear." He ran a finger down her cheek but he froze. Vetter was holding his hand. He felt like he had to kiss her now. His body was telling him to kiss her and he couldn't control himself. He pressed his lips to her again and pulled her closer to him. "Gerard." Vetter said struggling in his grasp. "You know you want this. I can read your mind you know. You wait all day for me." He nipped at her neck. "Gerard but I don't understand." She said breathily as he kissed her neck. "I can't tell you, I'm not even supposed to be doing this but you're...Vetter you're different." She felt his lips against hers again. She ran her fingers through his messy black hair. "Vetter?" Her mom said walking down the stairs. The light turned on...Gerard was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story