Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 06-Feed

by shedrinksacid 1 review

Gerard realizes he's falling in love with Vetter but he can't tell her what he needs to.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 749 words

1Exciting
Finally it was Friday, she had waited for this all week. "Excuse me can I ask you something?" Vetter looked up, it was one of those kids from the assembly yesterday. "What?" She asked. "You live in the Way place right?" She nodded, "Why are you people so obsessed with that place?" She asked, she didn't really need an answer though. "Don't you know what happened there?" He asked. "Yeah and I know what's been happening every time people move in, they move out." He shook his head, "They disappear." He corrected her. "What?" "They don't move out, people never see them again." "Oh...well why are you telling me this then?" "Do weird things happen there?" Vetter hated when people answered a question with a question. "I have to go." She said finally closing her locker. "Just be careful." The guy called to her. She gave him the peace sign and walked away. She was discomforted by what he said though, they just disappeared...

As she neared her house she saw her father for the first time since they moved in. "Dad?" She said to herself. She slowly started running, "Dad!" She shouted. He looked up, "Hey Vetter." He said. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Vet, your mother and I-well I'm going away for awhile." "What?" "She's...Vetter she's not the same. I work long hours, she thinks I'm cheating. It's like I don't want to come home anymore." He put another box into the trunk. "You move us to New Jersey and now you're leaving? Dad this is-." "You sound just like her." He cut her off. He slammed the trunk closed and walked to the driver's seat. "Dad are you, you're not seriously leaving for good." "I'll see you Vet." He gave a half-assed smile and left. "ASSHOLE!" Vetter shouted. Forget weird things happening in the house, weird things were happening because of New Jersey.

She hadn't done it in forever and she didn't want to but in the moment-she wasn't in the right state of mind. She just stared at it as it lay in the box. "Gerard." She said aloud. "What did you do?" She asked. Gerard heard this, what does she mean? "People disappeared, you killed them. My family's falling apart anyway, just kill us all." "I can't Vetter." She turned around, he was sitting on her bed behind her. "Why not?" "Because when I tried to kill you I couldn't. I can't hurt anybody you love." "What if I want you to?" She whispered. "What?" He asked. "What if I want you to kill someone? Will you do it then?"

He looked into her eyes, she was serious but she was scared. "I lied." He said. "I know your situation, it was my situation." Vetter put her hand to his chest, "Tell me." She whispered. "I wish I could." "Why can't you?" She asked. "Because I just can't, all you have to know is that this is all I have. This house and I don't want to lose it. Can you just tell them to move?" Vetter smiled, "It doesn't work that way." "It should because if you don't move I'm going to die."

Something was caught in Vetter's throat, she couldn't swallow. "Why are you going to die?" She asked trying not to cry. Why should she be crying over a vampire who wanted to kill her family, one she hardly knows, but who she cares deeply for? "I haven't fed in days, I was damned to this place, I can't leave or I'll die but I can't feed off people you love because I-." She pressed her lips to his, "You can from me." She whispered to him. "What if I kill you?" "I don't care."

Gerard smirked and licked the side of Vetter's neck, "I promise I won't hurt you." He whispered. She felt his teeth push into her skin, she gasped. "Don't worry." He said pulling away. "Just breathe." She nodded and he went to do it again this time feeling the blood rush into his mouth. She almost moaned at the feeling but Gerard pulled away again. "What's wrong?" She said becoming sleepy. "Sleep, I can't do this. Just...sleep." He lowered her down to her bed. He had to tell her, maybe he had to because he felt like he could trust her. But he had to get them out but stay with her because in a way, he was falling in love with her.
Sign up to rate and review this story