Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 07-If you're not here

by shedrinksacid 1 review

Gerard tells himself its not love, just an obstacle. Vetter gets a visit which just confuses her more.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 660 words

0Unrated
**i really appreciate the reviews you guys have been giving me. im glad you like the story =]


Vetter opened her eyes and felt the warm sun beating down hard on her face. She groaned and felt a slight throbbing pain in her neck. What's wrong with him, she thought. She headed upstairs, her little sisters were watching TV and her mother was sitting at the table, staring at nothing. "Mom what's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing sweetie." She gave Vetter a weak smile. The doorbell rang, "Expecting anyone?" Vetter asked her mother. She shook her head, Vetter went to the door.

"Oh, hi." She said. "I thought you might want to read these." It was the kid from school, the kid from the assembly. "What's your name?" Vetter asked. "Jim." He said. "Well thanks Jim." She said taking the massive stack of papers from him. "What is this stuff?" "Well you said you didn't know a lot about this place so I took it upon myself to get you all the information I could." Vetter raised a brow at him, "Oh...well thanks again. I guess I should go read now." "Ok, bye." He said. Vetter waved and shut the door.

"Who was that honey?" Her mother asked. "I don't know." She said heading into the basement. "What's that honey?" "Mom...since dad's not coming back-." Her mother glared at her, I guess the kids didn't know.

Gerard thought about what he could do. Her family obviously wasn't moving and usually by now he would've just killed them all by now. He'd kill them all except Vetter but she wouldn't stay with him, she'd make him tell her what happened. He wanted to tell her, he wanted to tell her why he was damned to the house, he wanted to tell her that the boy was him.

He couldn't, he couldn't bear to see that look on another woman's face. That sorrowful look that he saw on his mother's face, that look that only he seemed to be able to cause. Maybe he should just starve and die for good. Humans couldn't be with vampires anyway. They wouldn't be able to have children, get married, Vetter would have to stay in the house all day just to be with him. He couldn't let her do that, she was so young, and it was obvious she didn't love him the way he loved her. Maybe he didn't really love her either. He had never had a girlfriend so maybe he didn't know the difference. Yeah that was it, this was not love, this was just an obstacle he had to get over.

Vetter sat there reading, "Why won't they fucking name this kid!?" She shouted. Every paper just said 'local boy' what the fuck there were a lot of local boys. Maybe Gerard would know, I mean he's damned to this house maybe he knew the kid. Maybe he was one of those kids who tormented this boy and when he died, he was damned to know the life he never knew. Wow that sounds good, she thought to herself. She went to another paper, a picture, the same one that was on the website. She couldn't make out anything but the black hair, that's it. She sighed and threw the papers on to the floor.

Why did that Jim kid care so much anyway? Why did she have to know about the house? Nothing bad had happened to them and nothing would ever happen because Gerard can't do that to people she loves. Vetter sat up, "People I love?" She said aloud. She wanted to see him now but she knew he had to be somewhere around the house. He had to stay here because its where he was chained to but maybe...I mean she could see him but she couldn't go around the house and look for him. "Gerard." She whispered. "Where do you go if you're not here?"
Sign up to rate and review this story