Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 08-It's his Revenge, It's his House

by shedrinksacid 2 reviews

Gerard tries to do what he can't and Vetter finally knows.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 668 words

0Unrated
It was 2 in the morning, it was raining hard with thunder and lightning. Vetter jumped every time and pulled the covers over her head. Kissing and being bitten by vampires, totally brave, thunderstorms, total wimp. She heard something fall upstairs, something shattered. No one screamed though so maybe, maybe it was one of her mother's hanging plants outside or something. She closed her eyes but she didn't feel right. She heard the creak of a door opening and pulled the covers over her head. The thunder struck again, she shuddered. A few minutes passed but no one came to her room, maybe it was upstairs. It was probably just her mom going to check on her sisters or something. She thought of all the reassuring things she could but her heart still raced and then she heard it, a blood curdling scream and then nothing.

Gerard stared down at Vetter's sisters, he felt like a monster. She flew into the room, "GERARD!" She shouted. He looked up, that look, he was so wrong. "They're not dead." He whispered. "What do you mean they're not dead? They don't look like they're breathing!" Vetter pushed him out of the way and picked the girls off the floor. "The least you could do is leave them in their beds." "They're not dead." He said again. "Oh yeah? Well why did you do this in the first place Gerard? I thought you couldn't do this to people I love?" The look she was giving him was sending daggers into his heart. "Vetter is that you honey?" Vetter's mom walked into the room only to find her two youngest daughters sleeping peacefully in their beds. She smiled before going back into her room.

"Are you trying to kill me!?" Vetter shouted, Gerard put his hand over her mouth. "Vetter listen to me" he started, "I was wrong." "Gerard I don't want to listen to you, I don't want to ever listen to anything you have to say again. I wish we never moved to New Jersey, that way you could have your precious house and live in the hell you deserve. She pulled herself back in through the window. "You kill the boy who lived here and this is your punishment, you have to live his life!" Gerard's eyes bugged, what was she talking about? "Vetter no I-." "I hate you." She said. "W-What?" He stuttered. "I hate you, I wish you were really dead. I can't believe you lied to me and then..." Vetter broke down, "My sisters are dead and it's all because of you." Gerard sat on the window ledge, a small tear dropped down his cheek. "They're not dead." He said again. "Yes they are!" She said getting off the bed and pushing him out the window.

"Vetter", she heard her name being called. "Vetter." She opened her eyes. "Vetter my neck hurts." She opened her eyes. He sister, Emily, stood before her. "Emily!" She said wrapping her arms around her sister. "My neck hurts." She repeated with a sneeze. "I know, um...does Lizzie's neck hurt too?" Emily nodded. "Go get some ice ok? Wrap it in a towel, I'll be right up." Emily smiled and went back upstairs to the kitchen. Gerard didn't kill them, he wasn't lying.

Vetter got up, all the newspapers crunching under her feet. She knelt down to start picking them up. She had them all in a pile with one she hadn't read on top. There was a clear picture, a name, and an exact date. Vetter picked it up, "Local Boy dies in Accident." She said aloud. She sat down and continued reading. "Gerard Way." She said and then looked at the picture. "Oh my God...Gerard." She choked out his name. She felt terrible; he was the boy, that's why he doesn't want anyone to live here. It's his house, he never left, he's still living here and the only way he can tell people that is to...his revenge.
Sign up to rate and review this story