Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 09-I love you

by shedrinksacid 4 reviews

They're in love and they know it but now Gerard has to tell her something else that could change both of their lives forever

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-07-01 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 827 words

0Unrated
4 days passed and Vetter never saw Gerard. What if she did kill him for real? She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she did. Gerard knew he had to stay at the house but since he was buried in a cemetery, it was like his second home. He slept against his grandmother's stone which wasn't too far from his. He missed Vetter though. Their talks even if the talk was her yelling at him. So much for an obstacle, this was a fucking marathon all in its own. Maybe he should just tell her the truth. He should say 'I'm the boy who died. It's not fair that I'm living here but not living because other people are here and it's not fair. But I love you.' He shook his head, no he couldn't say that, at least not that last part.

Vetter sat there on her bed, writing. She wrote down all the things she wanted to say to Gerard, her mother, her father, hell even her little sisters. Gerard looked through the window in the basement. She looked beautiful with the light glowing around her. He walked into the room and stood in the corner to where she still couldn't see him. "I miss him." He heard her say. "There's just something about him and every time I look at him I just want to throw myself at him." She laughed to herself. "Vampires and humans, I'm such a dumbass." "No you're not." Gerard said walking over. "Gerard!" Vetter said happily. "Vetter there's something I want-." "I know it was you, I'm sorry that I said you were a tormentor. They found you in a ditch....did you ever find the guy who killed you?" Gerard kneeled in front of her and held her hand, "I killed myself, I was 16." Vetter joined him on the floor, holding him tightly. "No you didn't, you didn't they said you were shot or something like that." Gerard took a deep breath, "There was this kid. I guess you could call him my friend, I asked him to-." Vetter pressed her lips against Gerard's catching him off guard. "I love you." She whispered. Gerard smiled, "I love you too."

Gerard's fingers slid under Vetter's shirt. She raised her arms for her shirt to slide off effortlessly. She slid her hands under the shoulders of Gerard's jacket and slid that off along with his shirt too. "Your skin is so pale...I'm jealous." She smiled. He kissed her again, his tongue slowly exploring her mouth. She lowered him to the ground and pulled away from the kiss and instead trailing her lips down his neck. "Vetter I'm weak" He panted. "But I want this." She loved him and she knew now, she would do anything for him. "You can drink from me." She whispered. "No, no I can't I'm afraid I'll-." "Just stop if I tell you to." She said looking into his eyes. He nodded and picked her up, lying her down on the bed. She kissed him again before he started on her neck. His lips against her skin felt nice, almost like that's how it was supposed to be, she was supposed to be with a vampire if that makes any sense. She gasped when she felt his teeth plunge into her skin, "Ouch." She whimpered. "I'm sorry." He said pulling away letting blood trail down her neck. "Stop it you pansy, drink, I want you to have some strength." She smirked and kissed his blood-covered lips.

He slipped on his pants and pulled hers down exposing more warm flesh. "You're so beautiful Vetter." He told her. "You too, you're not like how I thought you were going to be. I love you." He smiled, "I wish I could take back every lie I told you, everything I did to harm-." She placed her finger to his lips, then replaced her finger with her lips as he slowly slipped into her. "Gerard." She moaned. He kissed her again and slowly began thrusting in and out. Vetter's mind was running wild, she hadn't done anything more than just make out with her ex boyfriend but she's more than willing to jump into bed with a vampire she's only known for a week and a few days. Gerard took wind of this and pulled out, "Why did you stop?" Vetter asked. "You're not ready, I know you still have reservations." Vetter pulled him back down to her, "I love you." She said again. "I love you too but you're scared, fuck I'm scared too. This isn't natural and I don't know if I'm breaking any rules." Vetter raised her brow, "Rules?" She asked. "Well you don't think you just turn into a vampire do you? Honey, there's a lot I still need to tell you."

**oh how the tables have turned, well not turned but...expanded?? i love the reviews please keep telling me what you think =]
Sign up to rate and review this story