Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 10-Jim Way

by shedrinksacid 4 reviews

Introducing a new character-Synester in this chapter. Gerard just may have put he and Vetter in great danger. Jim isn't who Vetter thought he was.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 943 words

0Unrated
Gerard stayed with Vetter until she fell asleep. He told her about the past, he had even brought her to tears. "Wouldn't it be funny if I told my mom I was in love with a vampire? She'd really put me away then." Gerard was confused, "What do you mean?" Vetter forgot about the time change, he did die 40 years ago. "Mental ward, she'd think I was insane." Gerard nodded, "Well I'm sure Syn-never mind." "If only you could be 17 now, or I could've been 17 then, things would've been ok." "We'd be old together." Gerard laughed thinking that he was 57, this was illegal. "At least you're not hundreds of years old." Vetter smiled. Gerard stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. "It's 3 o'clock, go to bed." "I don't care I want to stay up with you." She said burying her head in his chest. "I'll lurk in the school today if you want me too." He smirked. "I have to stay in the shadows though so that leaves the gym and the janitor's closet." "Can you only visit places that are like your hell?" She asked realizing he kept saying he could only stay in the house, around the house, or the cemetery. "I guess you could say that but I have to get permission, that's why I have to go." Gerard climbed on top of Vetter, straddling her legs with his. "Where do you go?" She asked sitting up on her elbows. "Nowhere" he smiled, "I love you." She returned the smile, "I love you too."

Gerard was back in the cemetery, walking right through the gate of a mausoleum. "Way" someone hissed from beside him, "I've been checking up on you." Gerard turned around, "Synester." He greeted. Synester was like Gerard's father now only there was no relation and Synester would beat the shit out of Gerard if he did anything wrong. "Now correct me if I'm wrong but I only let you go to the house and here right?" Gerard nodded, "And that one time at the school so I could-." "Become known to your prey yeah I got it. But you've become a wimp." Synester smirked. "I have not become a wimp." Gerard defended himself. "You took a vow Gerard, to kill anyone who moved into that house. The new residents are still there and you've ever developed feelings for one certain resident haven't you?" Gerard's face got red and if he lied there'd be trouble. Not just trouble for him but for Vetter too.

"Maybe that will teach you." Synester said as Gerard went to his grave. His back hurt so bad he had to lie on his stomach. "Fucking whip." He said under his breath. Synester practically beat the whole Vetter situation out of him. Gerard told him he loved her receiving a sharp slap across the face from Synester. Synester however had plans of his own, find Vetter and do what Gerard should've done before any of this could've ever happened. That house wasn't just Gerard's, no, Synester had his own agenda. That house killed the only love of his life, buried under the foundation.

***

Jim came up to Vetter at school the next day, "Did you read what I gave you?" He asked rather eagerly. "Yeah, Gerard Way, I got it. He didn't die in the house though." "Yeah but did you read that he's haunting the house? He kills the residents that live there. I'm surprised you're still here." Vetter laughed, "Listen Jim, do you honestly believe in vampires?" She played dumb. "He's a vampire!?" Shit, she should've said ghosts. "I'm hypothetically speaking. Vampires, ghosts, whatever-do you honestly believe in them?" He nodded yes, "Don't you?" He asked. She did but she had to lie. She knew nothing bad was going to happen in that house so why believe in the 'scary' cliché. "Nope, later."

Vetter was pulled into the Janitor's Closet, "Hey." She smiled. The glowing eyes turned to slits, "I'm smiling don't worry." Gerard said. "I can't turn on a light?" She asked. "Oh, right." He pulled the dangling chord. "Better." She said moving in to kiss him. Gerard pecked her lips and wrapped his arms around her. "I want that kid to leave you alone." He said. "I want him to leave me alone too." She said pressing her lips to his neck. "Don't do that." He gasped. "What this?" She kissed him again. "Yeah, that." He replied. The bell rang, "I have art class." Vetter whispered. "Do you like art class?" "Yep, sorry I can't stay here with you." She pulled away, "Can you stay in here for another 50 minutes?" She asked. Gerard shook his head, "I'll see you at home."

Vetter stepped out of the closet, "What were you doing in there?" Jim again. "Jim, can you just leave me alone." She said, she wasn't asking him to she was telling him to. "I'm just trying-." "Listen, there's nothing creepy about that house, everything is fine, my family is fine. Thanks for your concern but I don't need it." Vetter walked down the hallway to her class, she looked back at Jim. That face, he looked angry yet sad. Another boy walked up to him and put his arm around him but Jim just continued staring.

3 PM, another bell. "This is the last time I'll talk to you today ok?" Jim said finding Vetter at her locker. "I just want you to meet my dad." Vetter laughed, "Why is that?" She asked. "He's Gerard's brother. The boy that lived in the house, my dad lived in that house. My last name is Way." Vetter dropped her books, holy shit.
Sign up to rate and review this story