Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 11-My Brother

by shedrinksacid 1 review

Vetter's meets Gerard's brother but doesn't know what to say. Gerard realizes just how much he wants to see Mikey again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 549 words

0Unrated
Vetter walked home with Jim, she was nervous. What would she say? I love your dead, vampire brother. No, he'd either be offended or think she was nuts. "Dad I'm home." Jim called. A man stuck his head out of the kitchen, "Hey who's your friend?" He asked. "This is Vetter, Vetter this is my dad, Michael Way." Vetter stared at him, he had the same nose as Gerard but he had aged and...well Gerard still looked like he was 17. "Hi." He smiled. "Hi." She replied. "Dad, Vetter lives in your house, in the old house." Mr. Way stopped preparing food and looked up. "Oh? Wow what a small world." He quickly tried to change conversation. "Dad, can we talk about...can we talk about the old house and about...Gerard?" Jim asked. Again Mr. Way stopped what he was doing and looked up. "Not right now." He smiled. Vetter felt her face heat up, "Jim I have to go anyway I'll just see you tomorrow." Vetter walked to the front door. "Nice to meet you!" Mr. Way called. "You too. Bye Jim."

This was all becoming too real. Vampires, relatives, haunted houses, it was too much. Vetter set her trusty video camera on the tripod and started recording. "New Jersey is fucking nuts." She began. She started telling about everything-Gerard, school, meeting Michael. "Oh and my dad left." She concluded. She would have to show this to Elle one day but she wouldn't believe it. "No she wouldn't." Vetter looked up. "No she wouldn't what?" She smiled. "Your friend, she wouldn't believe it. Didn't I tell you I could read minds?" He strutted over to the bed, "I think I remember you telling me that." Vetter smirked. "Gerard, I have to tell you something." She said as he sat behind her on the bed. "Tell me sugar." He whispered running his hands through her hair. "You know that kid? That kid you want to leave me alone?" Gerard nodded. "Yep." "Well...he's your nephew." Gerard jumped, "What?" "I met your brother today." "Mikey?" Gerard asked, Vetter nodded. "So he's doing alright then?" He asked. "Yeah, he's married, I saw a family picture on the wall. She's really pretty, black hair to her shoulders-." "They've been together since high school." Gerard cut her off. He smiled to himself, "I'd love to see Mikey again." He whispered. Vetter turned around and kissed his lips, "I'm sure he'd love to see you again too."

They both forgot the video camera was still on. Gerard was crying. Hearing about his brother after 40 years was difficult. "You know, I would read his thoughts when I first died. He wanted to kill himself, I felt terrible." Vetter kissed Gerard's cheek, "But everything is ok now." Gerard wiped his cheek, "No it's...Vet, now I have to keep you safe ok?" "Ok." She said confused. Gerard pressed his lips against hers pushing his tongue past her lips quickly. Vetter moaned, she had never felt anything like that kind of kiss before. She pushed forward towards Gerard sliding her hands under his shirt. "I thought you thought I wasn't ready." She whispered. She didn't know, Gerard didn't want to tell her, Synester knew and he was going to hurt them, he just didn't know when.
Sign up to rate and review this story