Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 12-Blood

by shedrinksacid 2 reviews

Basically, Gerard and Vetter finally get it on -ha!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 771 words

0Unrated
*uh, sex? yeah it was awkward writing this with my guy friend sitting right next to me. i hope you all enjoy. I LOVE THE REVIEWS =]


Vetter unzipped Gerard's jeans and he shook them from his body. Vetter laughed. "What?" He asked. "You like...shimmied." She laughed again. Gerard tickled her, "You know I look sexy when I shimmy." She rested herself on her elbows and sat up to meet his lips. "You always look sexy." Vetter wrapped her arms around him, her hand landing in something wet. "What the-is this...blood?" She asked. She turned on the light, "Oh my God it is blood!" She said rather loudly. Gerard took her hand in his and wiped her hand against his sleeve. "I had to eat Vet and you know how hard it is for me to feed from you I just-." She shook it off, "No its fine I just-" "It was kind of a difficult one tonight." He said. She nodded, "Well where were we?" She smirked pulling his blood soaked shirt off his body and throwing it onto the floor. Vetter's shirt soon joined Gerard's in a pile along with both their pants and Gerard's boxers. Vetter's eyes bugged when she saw Gerard's...perfectly sized manhood. He smiled down at her, "What?" He asked. She closed her eyes and blushed, "Nothing." She mumbled. Gerard tilted her chin up so their eyes could meet, "I want to give it to you." He whispered in her ear. She felt her face heat up again, this was too surreal.

Once her bra was off she felt completely exposed. "You're gorgeous." Gerard said nipping at her ear. He slid his fingers down her torso and her panties were also off. "I love you." He said. She looked up at him, "I love you too but-." "I know you've never done this before." He smiled, "But you're not stopping me so is it ok if I keep going?" She nodded and felt his lips against her skin again, moaning silently. "Let it out, I promise no one will hear us." He moved his lips back up to hers in a passionate kiss while he slid one finger inside her. "Mmhhmmm Gerard." She moaned. She pushed against him, "That feels good." She said arching her back. Vetter had wanted this since she first saw Gerard, the physical attraction was enough but getting to know him just made her want to be with him and want him more.

"I want you now Gee." She said wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his lips down to hers. She bit his lower lip when she felt him thrust inside her. "Oh God." She shook as he slowly pushed harder and as his tongue and teeth grazed her skin. Gerard's hips grinded against hers, for the first time in his life he moaned. "That feels so good." She said digging her nails into his beautiful, pale skin. He threw his head back as he quickened his thrusts, pushing harder into her. Vetter's back arched completely off the bed as Gerard thrusted harder and faster moaning her name. "I'm so...oh God Gerard, I love you so much."Vetter had never felt this rush of pleasure and all these emotions at one time and she knew Gerard felt it too. "Vet", he moaned, "I'm gonna-." He dug his nails into the soft skin covering her hipbones and came hard as she cried out his name. He collapsed on top of her, at least now if anything happened, she'd know how much he loved her, they'd both know that they were the only ones for each other, dead or alive.

Gerard held Vetter close to him as the hours passed and it was the early morning. "Can you stay home today?" He whispered. "Well there is one way I can get sick for a day." She said looking into his eyes. "What's that?" He asked. "You'd have to drink from me." "No way." "You did before and I got sick remember?" "But that's when I was trying to...you know." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Yeah...but don't you want me home today? We'd have the house to ourselves. It could be nice and dark." She kissed his chest. "What time do you usually get up for school?" "7, what time is it now?" "It's only 3, we have 4 hours." Gerard climbed on top of her, "You're the not a bloodthirsty vampire, you're a fucking sexthirsty vampire." She giggled as he trailed kisses down her neck. "I love you." He said looking down at her, "I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story