Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Opposite Sex

Part 2: This Has To Be a Dream

by HeartBreakTape 1 review

"Joe?! Why do I look like Joe? What's going on? Is this one of your sick jokes?"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 1014 words

1Exciting
The next morning, Dani reached over to wrap her arms around Vinnie, but he wasn't there. She opened her eyes to she her arm covered it tattoos just like Pete's.

"What the hell is this?!" She stumbled out of bed and looked around. "Where the hell am I at?" She made her way to the bathroom and looked into the mirror, but it wasn't her looking back, it was Pete Wentz. The door opened.

"Patrick?" Dani asked.

"Uh Pete, I'm Tiffany in case you hadn't noticed." She gasped and shoved her in front of the mirror.

"Oh my God, what the...how...?" They were freaking out. How the hell had they turned in the Pete and Patrick? Just then someone else entered the bathroom.

"Who are you?" They asked.

"Shannon?! Why are you guys in my bathroom?" She was totally confused. "On second thought, I don't want to know." She turned around to leave.

"Wait Shannon...this isn't your place...look." She looked into the mirror.

"Joe?! Why do I look like Joe? What's going on? Is this one of your sick jokes?"

"Shannon, its Dani and Tiffany and it's not a joke. We're just as confused as you are." She ran out and down the hall, running right into Andy.

"Sorry Andy..." She locked herself in Joe's room and tried to make this make sense.

"Andy? But I'm Courtney." She walked by the bathroom just as Tiffany and Dani were leaving.

"Let me guess, you're Courtney right?" Courtney just looked at them and kept walking. "Seriously Courtney, look down." She did.

"Oh my God, I'm not wearing a shirt." She went to go back to her room, but they blocked her way.

"Don't worry, you don't need one." She looked at them in disgust.

"You guys are perverted...why are you even here?"

"Courtney, you're Andy." She went into the bathroom and found out they were right. "See...this is so weird...I wonder if it happened to them too."

"Probably..." Shannon rejoined them and went all philosophical on them about the switching of their bodies. "Well, if we're in their bodies, where else would they be?"

"This is so crazy...how did this happen?"

"Freaky Friday..." Dani answered.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Courtney asked.

"In the movie they switched at a Chinese food restaurant." Shannon explained as she retreated to the kitchen to call Andy. He's the only one who would look at this from an intelligent point of view. "Courtney...what's your cell phone number?"

"Why? I thought you were calling Andy."

"I am, but most likely he's you." She gave it to her as Shannon dialed and waited for him to pick up.




When Pete woke up, his face was two inches away from the sexiest of guys. Whoa, what the hell happened last nigh? He sat up and stretched.

"Are you okay Dani?" Vinnie asked sleepily.

"Dani? Uh, I don't know who the hell you are, but I'm Pete Wentz..."

"Uh...well you sure look like Dani, and you sound like Dani...it's not a very good trick." He just laughed as turned over and went back to sleep. Pete got up and looked in the mirror.

"Oh my God...I am Dani. What the hell is this?" He touched his hair gingerly and took a closer look. Oh man, I gotta stop drinking so much before I sleep. My dreams just get better and better. He went to lie back down and tried to go back to sleep, but he couldn't and with each passing moment, the dream became reality. Oh my God, this isn't a dream. I have to go see Trick about this; he knows what it's like to be a woman. Pete got up and headed out, laughing to himself.


Andy was the first one up. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary for him. His pants fit nicely, his hips were as girlie as ever, and his red hair still fell across his face. It wasn't until he realized something extra in his chest area, that he noticed something strange was up. "Trick..." He called as he ran down the unfamiliar halls and tried to find were Patrick was. He opened the door to Tiffany's room and just as he was about to leave. Patrick sat up.

"What do you want...Courtney?!" He shot up and looked around the room. The walls were plastered with Pate's face. "Where am I?"

"Patrick?! Oh my God..." Andy just looked at him for a second. "Okay, I am Andy. Yes I know I look like Courtney, but you look like Tiffany.

"What?!" He ran to the mirror and stared in disbelief. "Why does this always happen to me? What the hell is it this time?"

"I don't know, but it's really strange." Andy left the room and went to the on across the hall. Inside Joe was sleeping like a baby. "Shannon? Please tell me that's you..." He crept inside as Joe sat up.

"What the hell are you talking about, I'm Joe?" He yawned. "Courtney, why are you in my room?" He pulled his covers up to his chin.

"Joe...okay, I know now this is creepy, but look in the mirror." Joe looked confused but did as he was told.

"What the hell...no...I'm Shannon...what the hell's going on?" Just then Courtney's phone started ringing.

"Should I answer it?" Andy asked.

"Who is it?"

"Joe..." He answered and the person on the other line began freaking out and asking all kinds of questions.

"Oh my God, it did happen to you guys too. Andy I know this is you. It's Shannon. What the hell is going on?" He was just as confused as the rest of them.

"I really don't know." He thought hard. "Maybe we should all meet up some where and discuss this."

"Yeah, you guys come over here."

"I'm not going out looking like this." Joe screamed in the background.

"You're going to have to...Dani just walked in." They were confused, but agreed to come over there.


Sign up to rate and review this story