Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Opposite Sex

Part 3: It Could Be Worse

by HeartBreakTape 0 reviews

"Yeah, I hope we turn back before they have another show because we don't know how to play or sing." Dani said. And right on queue, the guys came through the door.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-04 - 891 words

0Unrated
"Pete...we know it's you." Tiffany said.

"Look, Patrick. I told you I was sorry about the whole witch hazel thing..."

"It's Tiffany. It happened to all of us. The guys are heading over right now." Pete was shocked. Then Dani came in and Pete's face was drained of all color.

"Oh my God...I...okay this is even weirder." He looked himself up and down and smiled. "Damn; I didn't know I was this sexy." He went to grab her, but instead was met with a swift hand on the face. He just looked at her and laughed.

"Let me guess...you're Dani."

"No shit Sherlock." She rolled her eyes and walked back out of the room.

"You're such an idiot Pete." Shannon said and followed her lead, leaving Tiffany just standing there.

"I agree with you." She blushed and left too. Pete just smiled and went to leave. When he opened the door what looked like Courtney, Tiffany, and Shannon were standing on the porch. He let them in just as the girls returned and sat on the couch.

"Okay, so what's going on here?" Joe asked.

"Well, Dani and Shannon think it's some kind of Freaky Friday thing..." Courtney said as she sat down.

"Well, no one else seems to have any idea. And when you think about it, we were fighting with each other last night and we all turned into the guy/girl form of ourselves." Dani and Shannon were convinced that this was it, but everyone else was skeptical.

"Yeah...I agree...I mean it makes some sense...there's no other explanation...." Patrick was quick to accept this explanation.

"What about an alien abduction?" Joe asked.

"That's even less plausible." Andy shook his head.

"Whatever..." They all fell silent trying to come up with an explanation.

"Okay, I don't want to think about it anymore...is anyone hungry?" Tiffany got up and retreated to the kitchen as they nodded yes.

"I'm going to help." Andy followed her.


When they finished cooking, everyone gathered around the table.

"Oh yeah..." Courtney reached for the plate of bacon.

"No...you can't." Shannon and Dani both jumped up and took it from her.

"What the hell?" Courtney was pissed. "Why can't I eat some damn bacon? I do all the time."

"Yeah, but all those times were you in Andy's body?" Shannon asked.

"You'd end up killing him if you ate it." Dani added.

"It'll do his body good." Courtney tried to take it back.

"No it won't. It wouldn't know how to react and it wouldn't be able to break it down." Shannon scolded.

"Thanks." All color had drained from Andy's face; or it would have if there was any to begin with.


After a few days everyone was starting to get used to their new life style. It was hard and a bit weird still but they were managing.

"I am going to steal Pete's clothes when we get back to our bodies." Dani said as she admired his red skinny jeans.

"You mean if we get back to our own bodies." Tiffany walked by.

"Don't be so negative. We'll get back soon."

"How do you know?" She shot back.

"Well, I mean...we can't stay like this forever."

"Yeah, I hope we turn back before they have another show because we don't know how to play or sing." Dani said. And right on queue, the guys came through the door.

"We need to discuss some important issues." They girls joined them. "We have a special show in a month and we can't go on looking like this."

"Well, what do you want us to do about it?" Shannon spat back at them. "We can't just make us turn back."

"I know, but we have to get you guys up to par so you can go on for us." Their jaws hit the floor.

"There's no way we'd be able to...I mean you guys..."

"Yeah, but it's the only way." Patrick tried to reason. "We just have to try our best to make you guys sound decent."

"I guess, but what if we screw up."

"Let's just hope nothing goes wrong." The guys dragged them to their studio to practice. They didn't sound so bad, if you like the sound of a dying animal.

"Dani, you have to put your hands like this and strike it from just the right angle." Pete tried to help her.

"Okay Pete, I know what I'm doing." She scolded.

"I'm just trying to help." She just glared at him as they got ready to start again.


"See we told you this would never work." Courtney through down the drum sticks and stormed off.

"Come on Court; this is only the first day." Shannon pleaded wanting to at least try; But Courtney wasn't going to listen.

"Okay, let's take a break." Patrick turned of the equipment as they all sighed. "You guys weren't as bad as we thought you'd be. You just have to practice."

"I guess, but it's so hard." Tiffany whined, "I can't sing all those songs."

"You'll learn I promise. Just give it time." They decided to at least try to make some progress, but they were still unsure about how it was going to turn out. Hopefully they'd get it all down in time for the show.
Sign up to rate and review this story