Categories > Original > Drama > The Best Kept Secret & The Worst Told Lies

Truths Unspoken

by MidnightxWarning 0 reviews

Karen has a secret, a secret that must not be told.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 282 words

0Unrated
Karen reached the school and walked to the spot where she, Elizabeth, Amanda, and Jeremy met each morning, she saw that Amanda was already there so she put on her big smile and went up to her. "Hey Amanda!" she said happily. Amanda grinned taking her into a big bear hug, Karen tried not to scream out in pain, Amanda was squeezing her right where the welts and major bruises was, she let out a slight gasp of pain and Amanda drew back "You okay, Karen?" Karen laughed and said yeah, she had just fallen down yesterday and had a bruise on her back. Amanda looked her in the eyes with her own piercing bright blue eyes saying "You sure do fall down a lot.. You aren't lying to me, are you?" Karen just shrugged and said she was telling the truth, that she was just clumsy. Amanda seemed to believe her. At that point Elizabeth and Jeremy walked up to them both just as the bell to go to their first class rang. "Guess I'll see you guys at lunch then!" Karen said walking to her class. But she heard Amanda whisper to the others that she was worried about her, worried about her always "falling." She sighed and just kept walking, she wish she knew how to tell them. But she was scared, so scared to tell them. She knew her dad, she knew that if she ever told anyone.. Well, let's just say if he ever found out, he wouldn't be afraid to make sure they never told the secret.. No matter what he had to do, so really, by keeping this a secret, she was keeping them safe.
Sign up to rate and review this story