Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Christmas

Prt - 5

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 3 reviews

The big Surprise!!! This day is suppose to be joyful...what about exciting, tears of happiness kind of joyful??? lol

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 1071 words

0Unrated

A black shiny truck glimmered in the moon light as it reached it's destination. It shined as it stopped right in front of an elegant restaurant...The driver...was bold, sturdy and brawn.
He stepped out of the dazling vehicle to open it's shiny door. It revealed two ladies...each with fiery hair. One was bold and bright, the other's was shaped into a golden flame.

One more curvacious than the other. But the other more agilic.
The woman's blooming green eyes glimpsed at the astonishing night.
A man with a gentle hand held it out to her, she took it as it lead her in a construction of amazing lights and decorations. It meant everything in the world and all the happiness you ever needed.

The music sounded in the halls...It was a large restaurant...too fascinating to be one really...like a castle with just a dining hall.

A waitress lead the 7 ladies and gentlemen to a different room though...as she opened the door, it revealed a room of black, floating stars and glitters were used as lights and small lamps sat at every table. The tables were filled with an assortment of flowers of pink hybiscus and a white small rose, added with tiny red flowers and one tulip.

"This is wondeful Jay..." Theresa spoke...

Jay kissed her on the cheek. "Only arranged for teh most beautiful women in the world."

They both had something on their mind...and the rest of the gang could tell.

The waitress gave a welcoming smile and led them to seats of two.

The titan's friends joined them...

Theresa and Jay were taken to the table in the middle...
Atlanta and Archie on their left, Odie and their good friend Cassie on their right. In front of them was Neil and Nerissa...she was a model that charmed anyone. Neil was fascinated and so Nerissa. At times they would look glance into their own mirror. And behind them sat Herry Selina.

The night was filled with beautiful music, toasts given by their friends, wonderful food, love and joy.

After about an hour, Jay led Theresa outside to the top of the building. Outside was a deck. They starred at the glistening water. With the world revolving around them...nothing could ruin such a perfect moment...
Jay was looking at Theresa's reflecting eyes in her bright blue dress...as Jay, had something to hide. But what?

Theresa could feel it, but she had something to hide as well...and Jay knew. They just hoped it was something good.

"We should get back, we'll come back up here later." Jay said with his heart-warming voice.

He leant a hand and Theresa took it.

Downstairs, a party was happening...their friends were excahnging gift and such. Atlanta and Archie were teasing each other about how cute they looked and how the other actually dressed up.

Soon, everyone started partyng by the pool....the whole restaurant was filled with everyone they knew from Olympian High when they went to High school.

By the food concession herry was flirting with Selina and tried not to stuff his whole face.

cassie was looking fine to Odie, as she flirted with him pulling on his tie. Odie no longer wore glasses but contacts (imagine that...hmmm. lol interesting) That way Cassie saw Odie's eyes flashing more.

Neil and Nerissa were kind of competing against each other as well as flirting. Neil snuck behind her and tucked on her long blonde hair.

Jay was entertaining his guests with his woman, Theresa holding on to his arm. jay was more of her accessorie...but Theresa charmed his look impressing the men as she caught their eyes when trying to speak to Jay.

Archie was still concerned about his, well...kleenex box. He told Atlanta he'd be right back...as he went to go fetch for it in the truck.

Theresa walked up to Atlanta right after he left.

"Atlanta, I have to tell you something and I want you to know first..." she whispered.

Atlanta nodded swearing to secrecy.

"Follow me..." She lead her into the main hall and sat her on a luxurious couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archie searched for teh tissue box in the truck. He turned on the lights inside and examined it...He saw that there was a cut in the box...he saw tape around it. he took off the transparent tape and bottom half of teh box fell...Inside was a small present...wrapped red and green...he finally understoof Atlanta's poem. He opened the box. Closing his eyes tight. It was special to him, the woman he loved, his present meant more than just an ordinary gift...

The ribbon fell and slipped away lightly falling to the bottom of the car. He removed the tape off the wrapping and found a navy box with a gold lining. he opened it up and found a golden watch. The smile on Archie's face widen. It was teh best present ever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO way!!! Theresa!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!"

Theresa was so full of joy and smiling with almost tears.

"Oh my god...when are you going to tell everyone!?"

"Not today..." She was still so full of joy.

"What about Jay!"

"Later on today...when were alone."

Atlanta gave her a giant squeeze.

"No wonder why you didn't..."

"Shhh!!! Someone might get ideas..." she giggled.

Atlanta giggled with her.

But Archie surprised her as he poked around the corner and startled her.

"Archie! You scared me!"

Archie raised a brow...

"Oh did I?"

Atlanta laughed.

"Well I better leave you two love birds" Theresa smiled.

Byee!!! Atlanta gave a Oh my god!!! Go go!!! I need time with Archie look.

Atlanta turned aroud quickly giving a big grin.

He laughed. And Atlanta blushed and giggled. She looked down from a little embarassment and saw he was wearing her watch.

'Archie!!! You uwere smart enough to understand my poem!!!" She said gleefully...

"Oh hahaha" archie laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theresa came back to Jay...she smiled at him, he smiled back and strarted continuing talking wit his friends.

Theresa held his arm...stroking it and she looked back at herself in the pool and at him.

Those chocolate eyes meant nothing else but blessedness in the world...

WHAT IS THERESA"S SECRET!!??? WHAT IS JAY HIDING!!! WHAT MORE WILL HAPPEN WITH a/a!!!! stayed tuned!!! for prt - 6!!!! The last one!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story