Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects > The Letters

Letter 4

by JMSBBHB 1 review

A mysterious author begins to write letters to a friend telling the story of a girl named Mara and how meeting a boy supposedly named Ryan changed the life of her and her bandmates.

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 631 words

0Unrated
Dear Sexy,

I am writing to you from a hotel in Madrid and as you probably figured out by now, I am using the hotel's stationary. Allow me to bring you up to date since I last wrote. When I had finished the last letter I was immediately moved from the safe house to a warehouse in a location I will not disclose (as always). There my comrades and I discovered the men after us have been informed of all our safe locations; therefore, we all were forced to hop on a plane to London, then Paris and now finally Madrid. Of course, we had to stop in many cities as to make out trail difficult to follow. Though I fear they will find us soon. So I must write briefly, and so the story goes on.

Now where were we? Oh, right...

"I know who you are," she replied. "I know why you look so familiar." 'Ryan' just stared at her in a very faux (fake) bewilderment. "What do you mean?"

"Shut up," Mara said (though, not in a mean manner, of course, for the man in front of her was one she had worshipped for a long time. I mean, he was plastered on her background and walls, for goodness sake!) "Stop pretending. I know your name is not really Ryan, and you are definitely not eighteen!"

"Ryan" stared at her some more but this time not in bewilderment, but only because he didn't know what else to do. He was trapped. His secret's out. So he tried the only thing he could think of. He ran for it. He raced as fast as he could down the walk past Mara and down the street. Mara was so amazed she couldn't even move. She hadn't expected him to run.

And I bet you didn't expect that either (haha)! Well, don't worry neither did I. let's rewind and let me tell you what actually happened ...

He was trapped. His secret was out. So he tried the only thing that came to mind. "Well, who am I suppose to be, then?" he interrogated her as best he could. "I could have sworn my name was Ryan Torvolde, but apparently you don't think so, so I must be wrong!" he was very heated during his little speech, but now as he waited for her reply, he was much more awkward. Mara though didn't respond right away. She knew if she wanted to get the truth out of him, she was going to have to play her cards right. All the while, she saw "Ryan" getting more and more uncomfortable. She waited a few more minutes, and finally she put "Ryan" out of his misery.

"Alright, Ryan, sorry I bugged you. I guess I just had an idea in my head," she sighed carefully. "I just suppose I love AAR so much I am starting to see them every where. Well, I guess I'll be saying good-night." Mara gave him a slight wave and began to walk off.

Ryan was relieved. She had been so close, but luckily she had given up. He was glad to say good-night to her and get back to his notebook.

"Hey, Tyson," he heard his name and looked up, "you still with that model?" he was asked. "No," he replied unconsciously, "she didn't work out." Two seconds later he realized what he had done. 'Shit,' he thought as he watched Mara who walked off satisfied she had all the proof she needed to know that "Ryan Torvolde" was really Tyson Ritter.

This is where I end the story for now, my love! I must sleep for I will be heading off again at midnight. I will write again when I reach my new destination.

Yours Forever,
Beautiful
Sign up to rate and review this story