Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Athazagoraphobia, And Other Things I've Forgotten

Eerht

by Sticky 5 reviews

The habits begin. Marie stops by for an unexpected visit.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 762 words

1Funny
I ignored Clare and stormed off into the other room. She could be a bitch sometimes. I walked into my bedroom and flopped down onto my bed. It was right around here that the strange and often sudden nervous habits started. While lying on my bed nearly unconscious with anger I tried to go to sleep. And for the first time since childhood I couldn't fall asleep. I tossed and turned until finally I decided that the room was too dark. I flicked the light switch on and almost immediately I fell asleep. From that night on I could not get to sleep unless the lights were on.
I woke up the next morning in a heap of blankets on my bedroom floor. "Did I fall out bed?" I asked myself as I got up and stretched my tired body. I walked into the living room in search of Clare. Clare wasn't just my roommate she was like my babysitter. She took care of me and made me breakfast she was always there when I needed her.

"Clare!?" I shouted as I wondered through our apartment.
"What?" She said from the kitchen

I walked in the kitchen and there stood my caretaker making lunch. "You slept so long. I was about to go check and make sure you were alive. It's already 2:00pm." She laughed as she poured me a glass of water. I didn't matter that I slept the day away I had no plans what so ever. "Well. I have to go to work. Don't break anything." Said Clare as she walked out the door.

I was alone. Not really Hemmingway was there with me. I decided to talk to him. Sometimes when I was alone in my apartment I would say random phrases or words just for the fun of it. I picked up Hemmy and shouted "Oh no! There's a dead hooker in the pool!" I started laughing. He tipped his head to the side and stared at me. He obviously didn't understand what was so funny. I continued shouting random phrases.

"I like your panties."
"Pete, You idiot!"
"Lets have a picnic."

After I said the last sentence something happened that had never happened before, at least not to me. Someone answered back. I immediately thought it was Clare, but it didn't sound like her motherly voice.

"What are you talking about?" The voice continued.
I looked at Hemmingway. It sure as hell was not him talking. Maybe the neighbors had over heard my yelling? I walked towards the wall to listen. I kneeled down and put my head against the wall and just before I yelled back to them someone appeared before me.
I looked up and Marie was standing in my kitchen.

"What is going on?" I asked as I stood up quickly. I wasn't dressed yet. All I had on were navy blue boxers and a tight white t-shirt. Marie, however, looked beautiful as always. She was wearing gray jeans and a black top.

"I stopped by to visit you. And the door was unlocked so I let myself in. I heard you yelling.." She explained almost laughing at me

"I was playing with Hemmingway." I said arrogantly

Marie continued to laugh. That laugh of hers was something special. Something perfect. As I watched her laugh I moved my arm across my mid section to scratch my other arm. My arm brushed across my crotch. I had the biggest boner in history. And I wasn't wearing pants. Mortified, I turned and hurried back to my room claiming that I needed to get dressed. She followed me. I quickly slid on pants as she jumped into my blanket nest, which was still on my bedroom floor. I don't think she noticed the bulge at my crotch. Once clothed I climbed into the blanket pile with her. This girl was everything I ever wanted to be. At that moment I was convinced she was "the one". I was sadly mistaken, she wasn't "the one" she wasn't even "one".

"So what are we doing today" Asked Marie after a moment. She referred to us as "we", I liked that.
"Well, I have a show tonight. So we can hang out until four or five."
"But but but, it's already two thirty."
"Well it's not like I can skip the show or .."
She gave me this look. I couldn't control myself. She bit her bottom lip and starred into my eyes desperately. She had me under her spell. And to my fans despair I didn't mind one bit.
Sign up to rate and review this story