Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Smells like Teenage Angst

Dancing alone

by shoot_me_pretty 3 reviews

thank you to every one who wrote a review you Rock :D I know its short but more is coming soon

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 297 words

0Unrated
I sat in the small coffee shop by myself. It was raining and I had no way to get to my apartment. The rain was coming straight down and there was no sign of it ever stopping. Usually I would go dance until my nose was stuffed up but there was no one to dance with. I had swore off boys along time ago. I didn't need to get knocked up again by some idiot who would ditch me. All Guys were idiots every single one of them. I found that out the hard way. I was better off being queer yeah I said it queer.

The pudgy waitress at the front was kicking me out. I pulled my hood on and walked to the nearest bus stop. All of the bench's were soaked I was sure to get my ass wet if I sat down. I jumped up and down to keep myself warm. My hood fell off and I could feel the rain beat down on the top of my head. It felt good but not that good. My thin clothing was soaked to the bone and my black hair was sticking to the side of my face. I could see my pale skin turn a light shade of red.

From Behind me I felt a shake on the sholder."Miss you better get home there are no buses today". I turned around and saw no one. Maybe I was going crazy. Whatever I had to get out of the rain I was gonna get sick. I had the perfect idea. I would go visit my good friend Mikey at the bar he worked at he wouldn't kinck me out. Nah good old Mikey would take me in. maybe even give me a lift home.
Sign up to rate and review this story