Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know I Am Who I Think I Am

It's Hard To Say I'm Okay When I'm Not

by falloutpanicgirl 1 review

Poor Patrick and Abby. Melanie was kidnapped by two known strangers...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 421 words

0Unrated
Chapter Fourteen It's Hard To Say I'm Ok When I'm Not

Patrick's POV

"Abby what,what is it?" Her phone had awoken me out of my perfect dreamworld. "The police..they..they found Melanie's blanket." She sobbed into my chest. "We're going back to Wisconsin in the morning. Get some sleep baby, we may be able to find our baby girl yet!"

Come morning we both got dressed and boarded the flight I called in after Abby fell asleep. We slept on the plane and then took a cab to the Petersons'. There was a police officer there. "I'll take it you must be Mr and Mrs Patrick Martin Stumph." The officer addressed me. Abby was half asleep on my shoulder."Indeed" The officer explained to me how all they could find was Melanie's blanket. It was a clue anyways but still not my daughter. I wanted to punch something again,but thought better of it.

"Well thanks anyways" I frowned. I just had to find my daughter. I lead a half asleep half crying Abby to the car. I had to fight back my own tears. I knew we could probably have more kids but I still wanted to see my first born. I loved her and didn't even know her. I held back my frustration and drove back to the hotel we were staying at.

No one's pov

Out in the middle of no where,three year old Melanie Stumph Peterson clung on to Patty,her teddy. She didn't know why these men had brought her here but she was scared. They hadn't given her much to eat. Just some crackers and water. She sniffled she wanted her mommy,her real mommy. She never met her daddy but she always wondered what he was like. She grew more afraid as the door opened once more and revealed her kidnappers.Two young boys. "So Ryan why'd we take this kid for?" "I told you Brendon we needed one and that family didn't know how to raise her." "She reminds me of Patrick,what if it's really his? We'll loose our deal!" "I heard the only time Abby got pregnant she miscarriaged,can't be Patrick's now stop worrying, we have to feed her more now that we went shopping" Melanie blinked as the food was put in front of her. Maybe they weren't so bad after all.They did mention her mommy's name and her unknown daddy's name. She began to eat and smiled softly, She was going to like here.
Sign up to rate and review this story