Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cry All You Want

Romance at the front door

by 713CemeteryDrive 2 reviews

At the movies and back again

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 833 words

0Unrated
Chapter2 By the way thanks for reviewing everyone who liked it

I stepped into my small walk in closet and searched for an outfit to wear.
The dat...Meeting was in less than and hour and for Gerard...I wanted to look good. Thankfully Adam had gone out of the house with his friends and hopefully wouldn't be back until midnight. Stoned or drunk. All I had were kinky outfits. Someone had asked someone to throw him or her all away. I sighed and knew I would have to run out a buy more clothes; I couldn't do that without his permission. Even though it was my money and I earned it. I stepped cautiously to the phone. Hoping for once that he would pick up drunk. It was two in the afternoon. The chances were high. I dialed the number slowly, on the last ring slurry "Hehoo" Rang in my ears.
"Hey Babe" I said slowly.
"Who's Dat?" I rolled my eyes but was still thankful he was so god dammed hammered he didn't know who the hell I was.
"Baby its my Taylor" I tried to sound as earnest as I could.
"Oh" I could hear the laughing behind him.
"Uh baby could I get some clothes...you threw out the rest of them out last month."
The phone was silent and I was afraid he would get angry and if I ever hung up on him I can't imagine what he would do to me.
"Sure, I don't care" Haha to drunk to even notice.
"Thank you baby" I was about to hang up gleefully. Maybe even jump around in a circle.
"I hurt you cause I love you" He said it easily and earnestly.
"Alright baby" I hung up and sighed. He always had to spoil my fun.
I grabbed my credit card and sped out the door.
I sped back into grab my keys and put something other than pajamas on.


Gerard stared out his dingy Apartment and grinned at the prospect of meeting "Taylor" Again, He spoke her name. He thought it was a pretty and unusual name for a girl. It made her sound strong. Like she never took anyone's shit. He stared down at his lap. He had drawn a portrait of her. He was going to give it to her. Maybe she would like him more.


I got a simple outfit. A Metallica hoodie and Black slimming pants. I felt comfortable and cute. In my own weird way.

Gerard had looked her up in the phonebook. Thank god she was the only Girl named Taylor in their city. He counted to number on the mailboxes. Staring at the largish houses he thought rock stars would live in. He sighed knowing he would never afford to live in on of theses houses. Or be a rock star. 711...712...713. He finally got to the house and admired its niceness. He stepped up to it. Slightly hoping that the boyfriend wouldn't answer. He knocked twice and rung the doorbell. Hw waited balancing on one foot, then the other to past the three seconds to follow before she opened to door grinning.
"I thought we were going to meet there." She smiled thinking out sweet he looked. His black hair slightly over his eyes. Also wearing metallica merch. Nervously balancing on feet.
"I wanted to see you earlier than that" He smiled underneath all that hair.
I thought about frowning at his straight forwardness, He knew I had a boy friend.
"Ok well I see you walked here. Want to take me car" He shrugged. But I knew he was relived to be out of the freezing temepeture.
"You look pretty" He said getting in the front. "Shit" Gerard thought, "I should have said beautiful, you could have meant that."
She grinned slightly.
"So do you"

They were both amazed how much they had in common.
"Did you really used to like doom Patrol?" Gerard asked eagerly.
I nodded and grinned thinking of all the times I would lock myself into my room and do nothing but read
"I wanted to be elastic girl" He grinned.
"She was good looking too. I wanted to marry her"
I laughed at him slightly. So cute

"Where in the move theater?" I tried to read the map on the GPS.
"You mean you have never been there?" he sounded shocked.
"Yea I mean I have gone...Not in a long time thought" There was a deep silence in the car.
"Well I'll but you every cheap food in the movie theater," He said cheerfully.
I laughed and regained comfortable again.
"If your buying the food at least let me buy the tickets," I said looking out for any sign that said theater.
"It's a favor then" Gerard laughed and we contained talking until I finally found the big red flashing "Theater"
"Smooth" Gerard said

Sorry guys if it's a little choppy
I'm not a morning person
There will be another chapter today
Sign up to rate and review this story