Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 6

by poser 3 reviews

Gerard and his issues

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 790 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6 : Replaced

Gerard's point of view ```

Lying on my bed trying to shut out the outside world was successful until Toro arrived. He plopped himself on Mikey's bed, smiling from ear to ear, teeth beaming like a light bulb, he's got good news, that I couldn't give a fuck about hearing. "How come I didn't see you at lunch today?" ah broken silence, I was getting annoyed by the seconds. I just shrugged my shoulders, "art room."

"Oh," Ray got the message. Whenever I'm the lowest I hide out in the art room, it's my nirvana I guess. Today was one of those days, one of the worst days ever too. Sitting up I occupied myself, sharpening my pencils ignoring Ray, I'm not in the mood to have another 'serious' conversation. I rather eat shit ! But Ray wasn't bothered he picked up my acoustic and started showing off as usual, I don't think he does it on purpose but I'm a jealous ass.

I could never be that good, my guitar most likely hates me, all I do is pluck too hard and burst strings anyway. I'm watching him violate my guitar out of the corner of my eyes and I get sick of it. I jump off the bed and turned on the stereo. Some song from one of those 80's hair bands comes on and I don't business, just once it drowns out Toro's playing, I'm content. Unfortunately Ray knows the song and strums along.

"Holy viagra," I turned around and shouted at him, "what did you come here for?!" He looked at me as if I insulted his mother, I watched him as he got off Mikey's bed and rested the guitar where he didn't find it in the first place; back on it's stand. He was itching to tell me something but he walked pass me towards the door, "bye." I'm such an idiot, "hold up Toro." I follow him out the door.

We bounced up Mikey in the hallway with a couple other people close behind. Mikey's got friends? "Hey Toro, congradulations man," Mikey tapped Ray on the shoulder as he headed into our room with these two jocks. What is this a joke, what the fuck is he up to? I forgot about chasing Ray soon after and my feet led me back to my room. One of those guys was touching my stuff.

Before I could curse him, Mikey stunned me. "Do you mind?" he retorted and shut the door in my face. Little, skinny, bitch ! I must have stood outside that door a couple minutes trying to hear what they were going on about. I heard no cries for help or unzipping of pants so that was a relief, but I did hear them talking about our X - Men comics. I got fed up and headed to the livingroom to sulk.

Can't believe my brother replaced me with robokids. Somehow I feel they're using him, why be nice to him now, when they used to ignore him before? Am I that much of an asshole that everyone hates being around me? Well I proved that earlier with Ray. "Fuck," I decided to go to Ray's house to make amends. Then again I just wanted an excuse to get out of this twilight zone.

"Finally," I got a freaky suprise when Ray spoke. He was leaning against the wall, I suppose he was waiting for me to come to my senses. "Yeah, sorry," I confessed, it came out easier than I thought, I guess it's because I've fucked up so many times, sorry is nothing. He didn't say anything, so I continued talking. "I got a wicked scar today," I rolled up the sleeve of my sweater and showed Ray my burn.

"Where did you get that?" he held my arm and examined the two inch long scar. "Skyler Mayers, bunsen burner, chemistry," I admitted, don't want to relive that moment again. "This happened today?" he asked still stunned. "Yeah, now that I've told you why I had a bad day, can we drop this shit?" I rolled down my sleeve and got pissed once again. "You know you can't..." I know what he was going to say but I butted in.

"Let them get away with it," I finished for him, "they already have." "No we can tell the, nevermind you're right, jocks don't get suspended they get rewarded," I'm glad Ray saw where I was coming from. "So, what's this news you've got to share?" I wondered why he was over in the first place. "Oh," his smile sort of returned, "I got into college." Great, make my day worse !

Goal : Still working on it

Life : Wish I didn't have one
Sign up to rate and review this story