Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 7

by poser 1 review

Frank's found a new thing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 1036 words

0Unrated
spanx much for reading and reviewing, i appreciate it tons !!



Chapter 7 : Chrissy

Have you ever felt that, the more you kill someone with kindness the less they like you? Well that's never happened to me until I met Gerard and Bob. First of all I tell Bob thank you for shaving my ass, but he says 'you're welcome' by showing me his ass and walking away. Then there is Gerard, he means well but he's just so negative. I'll ask him 'Hey, how you're going?' and he'll give me some sly remark like, 'Going? Do I look like I've reached anywhere thus far?'

Then I figured this dude must hate me, I shouldn't even bother wasting my time befriending him. But this lost hope called Gerard is so misunderstood I accept the challenge. Gosh the friends I have, if people really believe that 'a person is just like the company they keep' they must think I'm part of a circus act, Mikey's hair is a plain example of that. And bring in the drum roll and high cymbal, that was another off beat joke by me, Frank Iero !

Thank you very much. I laugh at myself, gripping my jacket tightly on this crisp evening. I missed the bus again. So I have to walk these dangerous streets alone, because I got myself a girl. At least I think she's my girl, the future would tell where this creepy tryst would lead us. Maybe more trips to Nurse Harry, so I predict. For this girls is no ordinary girl, she's different. She's nice and that's something girls normally aren't to me.

"What are you smiling at?" I hit a speed bump on my way home. "Not you obviously," I joked around with Ray, who was stopped beside me. "Not pleased to see this georgous specimen?" he said pointing at himself proudly. I started to choke on his words, "Sure I'm always pleased to see myself." "Haha Frankie, better get home before curfew," he laughed and we went our opposing ways.

"Later Toro," I continued and hastened myself. I really should get home before curfew. Not my curfew but our neighbourhood curfew, it seems like the earlier we get inside I most likely wouldn't get a bullet to my head. Seriously, I don't want anymore holes in my head, I've already got one named 'lack of common knowledge'. Plus I was lying when I said I didn't have a curfew.

My curfew is half an hour before the neighourhood curfew, so my mom claims and I'm really late. With much gratitude to Crissy, yeah that's her name, my supreme being. And me, I'm 'Drop Dead Frank', her invisible counterpart. So we are to our friends and the school. Well it all stared at the cafeteria, her batting her eyes at me; most likely creating her own personal 'eyelash AC.'

You've met her before, as a matter of factly everyone's met her. She is what we like to call a sidekick. Member of the Glamour Squad ring a bell? She's unlike her friends and I'll tell you why. That day I got slammed, Mikey, bless him, was by my side all the way. Until I saw the petite figure of my girl jotting out behind one of the trees in the courtyard from out the corner of my eyes. And whenever I fully turned my head in her direction she'll dive back into hiding.

"Oh crap, I forgot my English text again," I started sratching my head profusely. "I'll get it," Mikey offered hands down. I tricked him into it anyway. "Alright 5734," I told him my combination as he headed back to our building, "I'll wait here !" As soon as Mikey's disappeared up the stair case I too disappeared. While I walked over the wet grass to get to her she saw me coming and froze.

Eyes wide open she looked at me scared or surprised at hell. I'll never forget her reaction. "I thought I told you meet me behind the bushes?" I paused a few feet infront of her, my jaw aching at bit due to helmet impact. "Oh, I, you see," she shook her stammered for a while, then smiled, "I was there." "Yeah?" I was stunned she actually replied to that question. "Yeah, I had to move, ants nest and all," she joked.

"Ants huh? I'll have to invest in some bug spray," I guess that was my wacky example of flirting, take notes kids. "Most likely," she blushed and combed back her long, brown hair with her fingers. Then I was taken back a bit with her beauty, she wasn't even wearing all that heavy make up I saw her in earlier and I had to ask. "Where did all the girly stuff on your face go?" I said.

"Oh, I washed it off, my mom would flip if she saw that, she'll probably ask if that's what I come to school for, typical parent," she explained. "Okay," I nodded, not quite getting what she meant, but not really caring anyway. "So are you ready?" I questioned her again. "For what?" her eyes wide open again and I laughed. "To make out behind the bushes what else?" I shook my head.

Then she too laughed, "the ants, remember?" "Yeah, I almost forgot, bug spray. I'll take a mental note of that," I pointed out. "You do that," was her reply and a silent breeze suddenly took over us. Smiling and staring inbetween. Then I looked behind me to see Mikey walking down the stairs. "I've got to go," I said breaking the moment. "Okay," I'm breathing in the sound of her sweet voice and left.

"What were you doing over there?" Mikey asked when I joined him back on the concrete walkway. "Taking a piss, what'd it look like?" I asked taking my text book from his hands. "I don't know, you could have been making out with a tree. You're vegetarian after all," he joked and I pushed him forward. "Lets go, smart ass," I followed him out the school gate while I glanced behind me for one more look at her.

Goal : Well I'm still alive, so that's achieved

Life : Almost perfect
Sign up to rate and review this story