Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 8

by poser 3 reviews

Mikey and his short shorts

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 1058 words

0Unrated
Number 8 : Ren and Stimpy, or possibly not !

Toro's point of view ```

"Is she blonde?" I've been bugging Frank with nonsensical questions for the past five minutes, but he wouldn't seem to budge. Somehow I feel he's hiding something or someone, but he's keeping it in hiding too well. We were both sitting on the bleachers near the track field. I had a free period and Frank was ignoring the Physical Education class he volunteered not to take part in. "I don't know who this 'she' you speak about is," Frank replied exhaling smoke from the oh so sweet joint we lit.

"So she's a he then?" I accused him of the silly. "Yeah," he nodded and I actually started to doubt everything for a moment until he said, "It's you Ray, the blonde I like." With that he touched my knee. "Sorry man, I happen to like blondes too," I brushed his hand off and took the joint back for my turn to dwell in ganga nation. "Ouch man, at least there's always Mikey," he replied with a smile.

We sat for a moment watching the other students participate in the rubbish of sport. Our school makes us all take Physical Education, then there is this rule that each student must join a sporting group. So due to lack of interest, the guys and I are the only students on the crochet club. Not as if we mind, we never have to play any matches because there aren't any other schools for us to compete with.

So it's a fair trade. I laugh at the kids on the field, it's funny the way they all looked, well the guys looked ridiculous, running around in their short shorts, the coach says it gives more leverage, I think he just likes to watch the boys flex, but that's just my opinion. Then there are the girls, what more can I say? Yay for leverage ! I was interrupted by Frank putting his hand out for the joint.

"Have you seen Ren and Stimpy around?" Frank asked, no he's not high, we just call Gerard and Mikey that, I guess it's better than Dumb and Dumber. "No, they seem to be avoiding us recently," I figured, actually the whole school seems backward to me. Cliques who never spoke to each other are now bending rules and finding common ground, it's just like the 70's, alot of the hippies and waves of acid.

"Mikey has new friends," Frank made aware. "Real or imaginery?" I joked but Frank didn't laugh, he just continued smoking. "He's been hanging out with Drako's posse," Frank said like a caring ather ashamed of his kid. "Drako? The guy who hit you?" I was shocked as hell, what's Mikey thinking? "Yeah I thought he had more class than that, but I never thought he would ditch us you know," Frank said, more like a whisper.

"Mikey's a good kid, he'll come to his senses," I was saying until I saw this tall, skinny legged kid running pass us on the field, "or probably not." My eyes followed Mikey as he joined the crowd of gym students running for no cause at all. "GOD NO !" Frank stood in dumbfounded, "I've got to investigate this madness." Frank ran down to the field and slowly trotted towards the flock.

Mikey in short shorts? What's going on? "Where's my joint?" I forgot I gave it to Frank. Now Frank was running around the field with a joint in his mouth, I shook my head in diselief and decided to go find Gerard, he too has a free period and I think I know where he might be. I made my to the art room to find a class in progress, but I saw Gee slouching in a seat at the back so I went in anyway, plus the teacher is a babe so I don't mind getting caught.

"Gee," I whispered, stooping down on the floor next to him. "Uh huh," he mummered pencil in his mouth and eyes focused on a blank sheet of paper infront of him. "Can we talk?" I cleared my throat trying my best to get his attention. "Yeah yeah," he said and I got up and headed for the door, hoping that he would follow me but he just sat there. I walked back towards him and shadowed him for a while.

Then he finally took notice. "Oh you mean now," his eyes red and bothered. "Yes, anytime between now and two seconds ago," I snapped at him not intentionally. We finally made it to the hallway. I leaned up against the wall and wondered if I should really ask Gerard what all this seperation crap him and Mikey are issuing. "I haven't seen you at lunch since last week, what's up man?" I proceeded.

"Nothing much, not that hungry I guess," he shrugged and leaned his back against the wall opposite me, crossing his feet in the process. "Right," hopeless case, just as I presumed, "so what's up with Mikey?" "Oh Mikey, lets see, what's up with Mikey?" Gerard stressed, stracthing the side of his head like it held all the answers and he was waiting for them to fall out. "Well he's given into the facade of teenage normalities," Gee relaxed, placing his hands in his pockets.

"So you're saying it's just a faze we all go through then?" I questioned, trying to see if I understood him correctly. "Lets put it this way Toro. Do you still hang out with the same people you did when you first started this..." he paused for a bit, "school?" "Yeah, actually I do," I replied. "Well we all can't be like you, can we?" he said more like an insult, "so that's all you wanted?" "Yeah," I was pretty turned off by Gerard's attitude.

"Well I have to get back to my drawing," he said uncrossing his legs and walking back to the door. "Back to the blank page huh?" I made my review of the so call drawing he was ditching me for. "Right, perfectly, blank," he's so morbid, it kills me. I watched as he disappearred into the classroom once again.

Goal : To bring things back to the way the used to be

Life : I got into college that's a step in a future, right?
Sign up to rate and review this story