Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Athazagoraphobia, And Other Things I've Forgotten

Evif

by Sticky 3 reviews

Peter tries to make things right.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 1017 words

0Unrated
"Uhhh" I stuttered not quite knowing what to say or do. Patrick looked at me with disappointed eyes. He was soon joined by the equally angry but not as sweaty Joe and then Andy. The entire band stood in the same room for one final time.

"Well? What was more important than us, Peter?" Demanded Patrick
"Ummm"
Joe let out a deep sigh and turned and faced the wall.
"Well, I-I-I met this girl."
Joe glared at me out of the corner of his eyes then turned and punched the wall
"Are you fucking kidding me?" He shouted before turning and facing me
"...No" I said simply backing away from him and trying to hide my trembling

A bad idea soon popped into my head and I rushed out of the room. I grabbed Marie's hand and led her into the men's bathroom with me. We locked the door. I caught my breath as I listened to the rest of the band's angry words from the other side of the locked door.

"I'm sorry." Marie said suddenly
"No, It's not your fault it's mine." I comforted. We sat on the floor just in front of the sink her arms wrapped delicately around my still trembling body.

"It's all my fault. I fucked up. I don't know how I'm going to fix this. The band's mad at me. The fans are mad at me. Marie you're the only one who doesn't hate me right now." I whined a few stray tears leaving my eyes

"Shh." She whispered. "You have to go out there and apologize to everyone. You have to find the courage to say you're sorry."

"I know, but I just can't. I feel.." I began to speak, but Marie did something that bewildered me. She reached into the back pocket of her jeans and pulled out a shiny pink handled knife. I had never seen anything so girly yet so violent in my life.

"Keep talking. Venting is good." She murmured as she played with the knife in her hand. Just as I opened my mouth to speak she moved her hand towards me and did it. She sliced my wrist. Confused I looked at her with wild eyes.
"It will make you feel better" She said putting the blood tinted knife away.

I tried to question her but a loud knocking at the door interrupted me. Marie jumped up and told me she had to go. She then stealthy climbed out the window. As soon as she was gone someone from the outside kicked in the door. It was Andy. He looked at me and then at my bleeding wrist.

"Oh god! Someone get a first aid kit in here." He exclaimed walking away. He soon returned with a nurse in tow. She bandaged my wrist up silently.

"Why?" Andy asked once the nurse had left
"I'm sorry. For everything. I'm really sorry. Give me a second I need to go apologize to the fans." I explained getting up and walking out of the bathroom. He grinned lovingly as I walked away. I adjusted my hair and walked onto the darkened stage. As soon as I was noticed shouts and boos erupted from what was left of the crowd. I began to speak in a very loud tone as the microphones had been turned off.

"Hello everyone. As you probably already know I didn't show up for the show today. I'm really sorry. I made a huge mistake. I spent the day with a girl that I am in love with. Let me just tell you, she's great. Even when the rest of the band was yelling at me she was there. She even showed me this neat little trick to make the pain stop. I don't care if I get kicked out of Fall Out Boy as long as I have her I'm okay. She means the world to me and I'm sorry you didn't get to see me perform. I'll be signing autographs and taking pictures later tonight to make it up to every single one of you."

I walked of the stage the entire venue completely silent. Just before I disappeared behind the curtain I heard a young man shout "sell out boy!" then a large fight broke out in front of the stage. I stopped and watched the mayhem. I heard the screams of people caught in the cross fire of the angry fans. It was over in seconds but I couldn't get it out of my head. I had caused chaos.


Once backstage my manager confronted me. He wore a black suit and a stern face. "Peter." He beckoned. I walked over to him slowly.

"I just had a chat with the rest of the band and we think that it's in everyone's best interest that you leave. I understand that you hold the copyright to the name "fall out boy" so the band will not be using that name anymore."

"What?" I said shaking with disbelief.

"I'm sorry." He said apathetically.

I ran out of the room and out of the building. I climbed into my car and sat in the drivers seat to shocked to do anything more. I watched Andy emerge from the building his face buried in the hood of his jacket. He was on the phone. I could hear his yelling form inside my car.

"I don't care. He's still a good person!"
"He can get it together."
"So what if he's cutting again. There is still hope!"


He then walked slowly to his car and then speed off. After a few moments I found the strength to drive. My shaky hands held tightly to the wheel as I pulled out of the parking lot. I looked to the left for on coming traffic and saw something familiar. Marie was sitting alone at the bus stop. I drove to the stop and picked her up. She stared at my death kissed face and asked what was the matter.

"I just got kicked out of the band." I said pushing past the lump in my throat.
Sign up to rate and review this story