Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Starting a new life and lie

Moving on...

by patdfan27 1 review

Sam and Pete get close, real close. Read Rate and Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 1183 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning with Hemmy laying on my feet. I smiled and noticed a very tattooed arm around my waist. I stroke Pete's hand and felt his grip get tighter and pulling me in closer to him and then nuzzled his face into my neck. I giggled softly then felt soft kisses on my neck. I turned over making sure not kicking Hemmy and faced Pete. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips. I pulled away and looked him in his eyes. Something behind his eyes sparked a fire that led me to kiss him again but this time more passionately. I crawled on top of Pete and he pushed us up into a sitting position. He stopped kissing me and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"We should stop before we do something that we might later regret."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea I don't want to do something that may bring up painful memories from your past."

"Maybe this is what I need to get over the past."

"Are you sure?" I nodded and kissed him again. He reached down at the hem of my shirt and lifted it up over my head I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I forgotten about some of my scars from the surgeries and gun shot wounds but Pete took extra notice to them. He gently touched them and kissed the one that was on my chest. I pulled away and took of his shirt and began to kiss his neck and chest. He flipped us over and begins to kiss me down my body. He got to the boxers he lent me and pulled them off along with my panties. He quickly takes off his boxers and hovers on top of me before he slides inside of me.

"Are you sure about this?" I nodded and he gave me a kiss for reassurance. I nodded again and he slide into me. I held back my tears because the pain was to dreadful to stand. Eventually the pain subsided and it began to turn to pleasure. As Pete kept sliding in and out of me he would kiss me and ask if I was alright. I would nod making him go faster and harder into me. I felt myself getting uncomfortable but the good kind of uncomfortable. There was this crash of excitement that took over that made me cry out and Pete to collapse on top of me. He kissed me long and deep and pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"You ok?"

"Never better." I pulled him down for a kiss but he pulled away.


"You have a lot of scars, I noticed."

"Yea, they are from that night."

"Do they still hurt?"

"No beside this one right here on my chest, from time to time." He bent down and kissed it.

"What about this one?" I nodded and he kissed it. "And this one?" I nodded again he kept asking about each scar and kissing them. After he was done kissing them he laid down beside me and cuddled with me. We were interrupted by the sound of his phone going off. He gave me one last kiss and went to go answer it. I got out of bed and put some clothes on. I went downstairs into the kitchen and began to make breakfast for the two of us. I was almost done when the fire detector went off because I brunt the toast. Pete comes rushing in with nothing but a towel on and caught me cussing to myself in Spanish.

"Everything ok?"

"Yea! Just making us breakfast and I just brunt the toast that's all."

"Were you talking in another language just now?"

"Yea, I took 4 years of Spanish back in high school."

"Now that's sexy."

"You in that towel is sexy." He came over to me and pushed me into the counter and kissed me. Once he pulled away I looked down but he pulled my chin up to look at him.

"You ok?"

"Yea when I am with you I feel like I can let go of my past and look on to the future with more assurance."

"Good, because you are safe whenever you are around me." I nodded and kissed him. He pulled away and looked at me with an arched eyebrow. "Don't you have a thing called class today?"

"No not today, I am off on Tuesdays."

"What time is your class tomorrow?"

"Not until the afternoon, why?"

"What to spend the night again?"

"Maybe, I just need to get some clothes and my books and my laptop from my dorm."

"I'll drop you off and then pick you back up."

"Ok." I began to kiss him when I heard my emergency phone go off. "I need to get that." He nodded and I answered it. "Hello Uncle Mike."

"Samantha, I wired money into your account and there should be a car being dropped off at your dorm."

"What kind?"

"Is a 2006 X3 BMW alright or do you prefer a nice little sports car that you are used to?"

"The SUV is fine, who got sent to jail for my car?"

"You don't want to know and besides it has a lease and it is due for an upgrade in a couple of months. Check you bank account to make sure that the money transferred all right."

"I will Uncle Mike, and thank you."

"No problem Samantha. Talk to you next month."

"Ok, bye." I hung up the phone totally forgetting that Pete was still in the room.

"That was your uncle?"

"Yea he called to put money into my account and said he got me a car and it is being sent to my dorm."

"You hardly talk about your uncle."

"I know, but tonight I will tell you whatever you want to know. Deal?"

"Deal, like why you have two phones."

"One is a pay as you go phone that I only use when talking to my aunt or uncle and the other is my personal phone. Anything else?"

"Yea, did you steal one of my very expensive shirts and try to cook while you were wearing it?"

"It was on the floor being ignored and I was naked and needed a shirt. At least it didn't catch on fire."

"I don't care about the shirt catching on fire, but I do care about you getting burned or hurt."

"Pete I don't need you to be concerned about me getting hurt. I've gone through a lot and I don't think I can get hurt anymore. Ok trust me, because I trust me and I need you to trust me."

"I trust you and I am glad you trust yourself." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Now let's eat before it gets cold." He nodded and we ate. He took me back to my dorm and I saw a package with my keys to my car. The sweet life I thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story