Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Backstabber!

by patdfan27 1 review

Vicki and Pete are back in the states and celebrate their engagement with family and friends. Or so Vicki thinks one certain person is her friend presents an issue. What is it? Read Rate and Review...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 1179 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

We are back in the states more happier and more in love, meaning me and Pete not the rest of his group. Pete and I were going to head over to my parents house but Patrick said we should go out for drinks to toast our engagement properly. Pete and I agreed reluctantly and went with the rest of the guys for drinks. We got to this cute restaurant and were ushered to a back room.

"You guys I thought we were going out for drinks?"

"We are but we invited a few more people." Patrick said opening the door to the room full of people.

"Did you know about this?" Turning to Pete.

"No I didn't. But the only people who knew we were going to get engage was the guys. So you guys have a lot of explaining to do."

"Yea later but enjoy the party." We agreed and I saw my parents rushing up to me and Pete.

"Oh honey congratulations." My mom hugged me and grabbed my hand to examine my ring. "Good job Pete, I am rather impressed."

"Thank you Mrs. Walker."

"Please call me mom." Pete nodded and she pulled him into a hug.

"Daddy, are you ok?"

"Yea my baby girl is no longer a baby. I am so happy for the two of you." He pulled me into a hug and grabbed Pete to join the hug. "You take care of her."

"I will sir." My parents left us alone so we can mingle with our guest. At one point I yawned into Pete's shoulder and he grabbed to pull me into a hug.

"You tired baby?"

"Yea, just a little jet lag that's all."

"I don't believe it."

"Believe that I am jet lag?"

"No my family is here."

"What your whole family?"

"Yea, come on I will introduce you." I grabbed on to Pete's hand tightly as he led me to his family. "Hey you guys, I want you to meet my beautiful fiancée, Victoria Walker. Vicki these are my parents and my brother and sister, Andrew and Hilary."

"Nice to meet you all." I extended my hand to shake Mrs. Wentz hand and she looked at it in confusion.

"Vicki you are family now, come here and give me a hug." I gave her a hug until I heard a cough coming from Mr. Wentz.

"Don't hog my new daughter now." He gave me a hug and his brother and sister followed suit.

"Vicki was worried that you guys were going to hate her."

"Why would we hate you dear? Pete has told us nothing but good things about you."

"Really?"

"Yes and we were looking forward to meet you sooner but we heard about your accident and Pete told us you had a long recovery ahead of you."

"I did but now I am all better thanks to your son. He took care of me when my parents weren't there. You raised an amazing son, you should be proud."

"We are and we can't wait for the two of you to produce grandchildren." She laughed and Pete and I looked at each other in shock. They left to go introduce themselves to my parents leaving me and Pete alone.

"I hope she knows kids are not going to happen for the next couple of years right?"

"Yea but a mother can only hope. So do you want to stay here for another hour then go home?" I nodded and yawn again.

"I just want to go home, take a shower, and curl up in bed and sleep for days."

"That sounds nice. I'll watch you sleep for days."

"I thought you were sleeping better?"

"I am, but I like to watch you sleep because I realize what a lucky guy I am to have you in my life."

"Baby that's sweet, if I wasn't so tired I would have sex with you tonight." He laughed and kissed me.

He went to go mingle with some of his friends when Michael Guy comes up to me.

"Hey love, congrats on your engagement."

"Thank you. I am happy you are here."

"Me too, I wouldn't miss the day I would see Victoria Walker engaged to be married."

"Funny, I can't believe I am engaged."

"Me either. So you two know everything about one another's past?"

"Yea basically, why?"

"Does he know about us?" I set my drink down and looked at him.

"Michael no one can know about us especially Pete and my dad."

"What the fact I was your first almost everything. I was the guy you had sex with first and the guy you said I love you too."

"Yea and you were the first guy who broke my heart as well. Let's just forget about it and go on being best friends please?"

"No problem, as long as you come clean to Pete about all those other guys you have been with."

"What other guys Michael?"

"The other guys you slept with while you were with me. Let's see here there was Mike, Butcher, Sisky, but not Will until after we broke up. And then you slept with Gabe while you were drunk one time and you did sleep with Brendon multiple times, but those two were also after you broke up with me." I was on the verge of tears and on the verge of slapping Michael but I somehow held both back.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"I know you are not the type of girl to settle down so young, Vicki Baby, so you should have one last fling before you jump into a crazy thing like marriage."

"And who do you suppose I sleep with while I am engaged to Pete? You? Because I will never talk to you again if you say you."

"Well time and experience does improve sex, but no not me. How about the rest of the members of Panic or Gym Class?"

"I will never be too drunk to sleep with any other guy. There is a reason why I haven't cheated on Pete, because I love him and there is no one else I want to be with."

"Or is it you are too afraid that he will leave you and ruin your career? Vicki Baby just be honest with him so no skeletons come out of the closet and ruins your relationship. Trust me if you don't tell him then someone else will. Maybe me or everyone else because we might just slip up. Now we don't want that to happen now do we?" He kissed me on my cheek and left. Pete came to stand by side and I told him I wanted to leave. He agreed and drove us home. We took a shower and crawled into bed. Pete surprisingly fell asleep and I watched him sleep for what seems like forever. I need to tell him I thought but it would be the end of us if I do. Shit what am I going to do?
Sign up to rate and review this story