Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The room

Puzzles

by Leftout101 1 review

Edward is informed of his kidnapper and remembers something unpleasant.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Edward Elric - Published: 2005-12-14 - Updated: 2005-12-14 - 425 words

0Unrated
Edward opened his eyes and was blinded by the light.

He sat up weakly and looked around. He saw the bath he was in and a broken chair lay on the other side of the room.

As he looked even more closely, he could see a door. And on this door there was an alchemic symbol, one he wasn't so familiar with.

It was made up of two circles, a arrow pointing down in the middle, and around the entire thing was a square.

"What the hell?" Edward said in a low whisper.

"Do you like it?" someone said from behind him. It was the same voice as before.

Edward turned so fast that it hurt his neck. But alas, there was no one.

"What the hell is going on here?" Edward shouted again.

"Edward. Every other time I've even come remotely close to catching you, you've slipped away. Out of my reach." Said the voice coldly. "Do you know who I am now, Ed?"

"If I knew who you were, you bastard, I would be asking!"

"I'd say it was about a year ago today that I last tried to get you."

Edward thought as hard as he could, trying with everything he had to figure out who this psycho was. Finally a though appeared to him.

"A year ago you say?" Edward asked in a strange tone. But no one answered.

Edward realized now who his assassin was.

About a year ago, Ed and Al had returned to their home town. There they had to deal with a stalker and a mad man. Kimbly was the mad man. But...but they had killed him. Hadn't they?

There other man went by the name Tucker.

This duo of insane men extremely powerful together but separately they were no match for Al nor Ed.

"You're a fool Tucker." Edward said almost smirking.

"How so?" questioned Tucker. Who had obviously enjoyed it when Edward figured out who he was.

"You think you can keep me in here." Edward said.

"Oh, but I can. You see that symbol on the door?"

"Yeah, what of it." Edward said staring at the symbol.

"I'd like you to check your own leg."

Edward felt around his leg. There was a large gash on the left side of it. And at that moment Edward knew what had happened.

"The symbol is of your blood and I'm almost sure you know what that means." Said voice in a dark laugh.

Edwards eyes widened, "I can't use alchemy while I'm in this room."
Sign up to rate and review this story