Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom Hearts: The Story Continues

Two

by keyblader_twilight 0 reviews

The Second chapter of Kingdom Hearts: The Story Continues The group travels to Uru'baen but little do they know, the King is watching them like a hawk.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Riku, Sora, Other - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 866 words

0Unrated
Eragon and Roran looked from Sora to Riku. "Um...did something happen?" Eragon asked, concern slipping into his voice.

Sora was about to answer but Riku cut him off. "Nothing that you need to worry about. Now, how are we going to kill this King of yours?"

Sora stood up, grabbing Riku's arm. "Can you excuse us for a bit?" He asked, dragging his friend away from the fire. "What are you doing?" He whispered urgently.

Riku shrugged. "I was just asking," he replied, unsure of why Sora was so against his words.

"You can't do that! We can't just go around worlds, knocking Kings off their thrones. Besides, we don't even know if this King is the good guy and Eragon is the bad guy," Sora said in a hushed voice.

"Well, we can find out," Riku said with a smile. Sora shot him a confused look. "We'll travel with them for a bit, guiding them to that castle they keep talking about. By that time, we'll know enough about them to determine if they're good guys or bad guys," he finished and walked back over to the fire.

Eragon and Roran had already got their things out of bags and prepared to sleep. "Anything wrong?" Rorna asked as he laid down.

Sora rushed over. "Nothing. Just talknig about...uh private stuff," he said and got a pile of soft grass to lay down on.

Riku laid down a few feet away from him and smiled as Sora attempted to get comfortable. What a goof.

Riku twisted and turned in his sleep, images flashing before his eyes. A dark city with huge buildings...a castle with white rooms...a giant building with many floors...and someone...with eyes just like his...

Riku snapped awake, glancing around. He was breathing hard, like he had just run a mile. Everyone was asleep it seemed. He stood up and walked into the woods.

He stopped, leaning against a tree. Why did bad things always happen to him? Sure he had a difficult past but he shouldn't need to relive it in his dreams. And Sora. Amazing Sora the keyblade master. The one who saves the universe, gets the girl of his dreams and all he had to do was travel around like it was a vacation. He shook his head. Sora had it pretty bad but he never had to go through hell. He never got chosen by that heartless to act as a puppet. Stop thinking about that! It was your choice not his and you chose the darkness.

Riku walked back to the camp to see the sun coming up and people starting to wake up. Sora looked at Riku but didn't dare ask anything in front of Eragon and Roran.

They all looked at each other. "So, how exactly are we getting there?" Sora asked with a nervous chuckle.

Eraogn looked up at Saphira and there was a momentary silence. After a few minutes, Eragon spoke, "Well, we flew here on Saphira but now we'll have to walk all the way to Uru'baen. That or pick up some horses in a town."

The two keybladers nodded and they started off. Riku and Sora kept to the back and whispered to eachother about their home, what Kairi might be doing now and what this King looked like.

After a day of travelling through the Spine, they finally made it out. Sora gasped as they saw a huge plain. "This is Palancar Valley," Eragon said and they walked. "If we keep walking this way, we'll end up in Therinsford where we can get horses."

Another hour passed and a village came into view. "I'd better get the horses," Roran suggested. "It's tto dangerous for Eragon to walk in there and you guys aren't used to this part of the world yet." Around ten minutes later, Roran came back with four horses. One was all brown, another white and brown. There was a black and brown one and the last one was all white.

Sora took the brown one, Riku on the white and brown, Eraogn on the white and Roran was already riding the black and brown. "We'll travel much faster with horses. We should reach the outskirts or Uru'baen in a couple days."

A couple days passed more like a day. They talked a lot. Sora and Riku telling about there home and their families while Eragon and Roran told of their adventures. Sora and Riku decided to keep quiet about their own travels until they had to tell.

"There it is," Eragon said, stopping his horse. Three other horses stopped beside his and Saphira came down from the sky. "Uru'baen. We'll have to be-" he stopped sudennly.

"What is it?" Roran asked his cousin.

"Something's coming. Really fast," he replied and Saphira looked around, trying to find the source.

"I don't see anything," Sors said, trying to see through the darkness of the night.

Riku however, agreed with Eragon and turned his horse around, trying to get a clear view. "There is defiantly something coming but I can't-" he fell silent as something hard hit him on the back of the head, sending him unconscious.
Sign up to rate and review this story