Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom Hearts: The Story Continues

Three

by keyblader_twilight 0 reviews

The third chapter of Kingdom Hearts: The Story Continues The group is transported to the castle of Uru'baen and the King discovers something amazing about his visitors.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Riku, Sora, Other - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 1003 words

0Unrated
Riku's eyes fluttered open as he looked around. He felt very weak and judging by how the others looked, they were weak also. They were in a circular black room that had bright red lighting. All four of them were chained up with what Riku suspected was magic as none of them were agianst a wall; more like floating there, unable to move. Riku looked around for Saphira but she was no where in sight.

"Riku! You're okay!" Sora said as excited as he could. Eragon and Roran were also awake. Eragon was trying to force himself out of his binds but it was useless. A bang sounded from the door and all of them looked.

The door opened and a man strode inside. He wore an elegant black outfit that had many intricate designs upon it. At his hip was a sword in a black and gold sheath and he also wore a black and red cape that bellowed around him. Behind him, ten of what looked like the most elite gaurds stood, looking professional.

Instantly, Eragon tensed up. The rest of them could feel that this was the king that had taken over this world. He walked around, gazing at each of them in turn.

Eragon glared at him, hatred blazing in his eyes. "So, you are the rider, Eragon?" Galbatorix's voice was like a snake, swimming in their heads. It reminded Riku alot of Xemnas. "And how do you plan on escaping this time? You have no friends to help you, no dragon to charge in and burn your chains away and no one knows you are even here." Eragon held his gaze.

The King moved to Roran, giving him a slight glance before turning to Sora. He looked Sora up and down, a curious expression on his face. "You are not from my realm but you hold much strength. You must tell me how you aquired such power."

Sora glared at him. "I'm not telling you a word about me," he snapped.

Galbatorix laughed. It was like a chill floated through the air. "Such confidence. You will make an excellent servent." He turned his attention to Riku. Riku felt something push its way into his mind and pushed back. The force seemed curious and doubled its efforts. Riku cringed as it forced its way into the deepest corners of his mind but didn't let it show.

"Oh, what's this? An untapped power?" The King said with a cocky cmile.

Riku held his gaze. "I don't know what you're talking about. All you see is all you get," he snapped, letting his emotions get out of control.

Galbatorix smiled. "I don't think so. You have an amazing amount of power and I intend that it does not go to waste." He turned to his troups. "I want this young man to be brought upstairs to my private chambers. Ensure the enchantments stay upon him and do not let anyone to see him until I get there. As for the rest of them, put them in our most secure dungeon. Ensure there is at least 20 of your best men for guarding each cell." He swept out of them room and the last thing Riku saw was Sora looking at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora felt himself being tossed into a cell but he was barely conscious now. All he could think about was how Galbatorix had taken a liking into Riku. Why was it always Riku who got taken in by the bad guys?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku woke up, looking around. The charms that bound his arms and ankles were still there but this time he was in a dark room. At one end was a double door that had the pattern of a draogn on it. At the other end was a throne that looked almost like a dragon. He felt his strength start to return but had no idea what to about the bonds.

A bang sounded from the end of the room and he saw Galbatorix walk in. The King approached him and once again, Riku felt something burst into his mind. Images flashed in his head and he tried to push the force out but it wouldn't budge.

"Had a rough life, have we?" Galbatorix said, circling him. "I'll give you three choices. You can join me willingly, I can force you to or you can die at my feet."

Riku glared at him. "How about choice number four? I get free and kill you," he snapped, anger rising. This guy made him feel the same way as that heartless did.

The King smiled. "I take it you won't do this easily?"

"Not even in your dreams."

"How about I tempt you with something? I understand there is a girl that you feel for but she doesn't feel the same about you." Galbatorix said in a calm voice.

Riku shook his head. "Not a chance."

The King smirked at his persistance. "How about your past?" Riku caught his breath. "You've been wondering for many years why you are so different from the rest of your family, why your mother has no pictures of yuo as an infant. If you agree to serve me, I will open these answers to you."

Riku's gaze fell to the ground. It was so tempting. The answers he has been wondering about all his life. All he had to do was reach out and take them. "N-no way do you know that." His voice faltered this time.

"Oh? You've seen just a taste of my power. I can easily delve into your mind and retrieve what you've been seeking," Galbatorix replied.

Riku tried to find a way out of it. "Prove you aren't lieing," he demanded.

"And if I do, you will be my servant? But no matter. It's too late for you to turn back anyway," he said to Riku's confusion. There was a blast of dark light in front of him and Riku felt an unbearable pain rip open his back before he slipped unconscious.
Sign up to rate and review this story