Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Not What I seem

4.

by sum1skid 0 reviews

I'm back....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-27 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 701 words

0Unrated
The next day we decided that we could spend it inside as a 'family'. So there I was, just sitting in my boxers on the floor with Frank and Gerard plaing with me. I was extremly ticklish so everyonce in a while when I wasn't expecting it they would get me. I was having so much fun with the 2 of them. We had decided earlier that morning that we weren't gonna get the door or answer the fone when it rang. If it were important then we would call them back. We were in the middle of a car game when we heard someone knock on the door. We just gnored it and continued on with our game. Whoever it was would eventually get the point. There was a knock again and we still ignored it.
"Gerard Aurther Way come and open this door for your mother."
"Oh, god. Frank take Mikey into his room. I'll take care of this. Stay in there with him. Mikey I need you to be quiet for me ok?" I just held onto Frank and we sat on my bed. I could hear everything that was going on. "Hi mom."
"Hello Gerard. How are you today?"
"I'm fine mom, but cut the shit. Why are you here?"
"What? I can't stop by every once in a while to see my boys?"
"No, you can't. Remember what the court said? You can't be here."
"I just want to see my boys. I miss you guys. Where is Mikey any way"
"He's out with Frank right now. You can't be here mom. Please just go before I have to do something I don't want to."
"Hmph. Fine. Be that way. You haven't seen the last of me yet."
"If you come back I will call the cops." I heard the door slam and immediatly burst into tears.
"Shh Mikey. It's ok. She's gone. We're here now. It's ok." Frank held onto me and didn't let me go until I was calm enough for him to bring me out to Gerard. Usually it was Gerard who would hold me, but this time I didn't mind.
"Hey Mikey, you ok? I'm so sorry about that, I didn't know she was even still living in New York. I was pretty sure she moved back New Jersey. Come here." Gerard took me from Frank's hands and held me on his lap until I felt calm enough and secure enough to start playing again. We contnued with the car game and when it came time for diner Frank decided to treat us to some of his speghetti. Gerard and I were in the kitchen with him when he was cooking. I was on the floor playing with either Frank's or Gerard's keys when the fone rang again. We heard the answering machine pick up.
"Hello Gerard, this is James Dufont, your attorney. We just got a phone call from your mothers attorney stating that she wishes to go back to court for custody of Mikey...
"Hello? Hi yes. She was here not to long ago. I know. She doesn't have a chance right? I mean we already won once so we can win again right? I mean she practically threw her rights away then doesn't that mean anything? Yes ok. We'll be there thank you."
"What's going on?"
"We have to be in court next thursday."
"Atleast we have enough time to find a sitter."
"No, Mikey has to come with us this time. They want him to chose who he wants to be with."
"That's not right. We can't put Mikey through that! He is absoluley terrified of not only your mother, but also of judges, you know that!"
"I don't have a choice ok? We can talk about this later. I don't want to discuss it in front of Mikey." Frank just nodded his head and continued cooking. Gerard got me ready to eat and put me in my chair just as Frank came over with the speghetti. Thy put some of the noodles in front of me and we quietly ate together. Gerard and Frank both to afraid to speak, me because I couldn't even if I wanted to.
Sign up to rate and review this story