Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects > The Letters

Response Letter to Letter 6

by JMSBBHB 0 reviews

Sexy rambles. that's basically it. Explanation of why I wrote Letter 8 (coming soon).

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 416 words

0Unrated
AN: so I actually typed up this letter because it explains the total randomness of letter 8. It's mostly Sexy rambling so if you want to get to the point I put the important part in bold.

Dear Beautiful,

So I just finished taking my algebra test and now I have some extra time to write to you. I’m sorry to say I have not had time to cut out those Tyson pics for you, but I’ve been catching up on homework this week. So I’m gonna try to not put any dirty comments in this letter. “Try” being the key work in that sentence. Anyway what I really want to talk about was this week’s episode of criminal minds. If you didn’t watch because it was a repeat, it was the one where all those little kids are found bludgeoned to death in the forest and they think it’s the creepy old man who lives in the “haunted” house, but actually it’s some 10 year old whose mom left him. Anyway, my favorite part was when Reed was in the creepy house by himself and Garcia kept trying to freak him out and it worked, because our adorable little nerd is afraid of the dark. Then Morgan comes in and scares the bejesus out of him, and Morgan is like, “Still afraid of the dark, huh?” and Reed’s like, “I’m working on it!” Oh So Adorable! Reed Reed Reed Reed. Cute Cute Cute Cute. I heart nerds. Nerdy Nerdy Nerds. Whoa, okay, I was just struck by a thought. How weird is the word nerd? I mean think about it: nerd. It just sounds funny. Nerd. Well I am super ecited for the next part of the story. Laura told me it’s BIG. Like big stuff happens. Even if she’s wrong I’m OK. I’d be happy to get a piece of paper that says “Tyson went to the bathroom.” Ok, well, that would be somewhat anti-climactic, but still a continuation of the story. So I’m gonna go now because Laura lent me a poorly written dirty romance novel which I am compelled to read. It’s called “Tiger Rose” and the guy in there is a Spanish Pirate. I didn’t even know that’s what it was about until I started reading it. But I’m excited because I’m part Spanish and I love reading about my people. LOL.

Love Sexy
Sign up to rate and review this story