Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects > The Letters

Letter 8

by JMSBBHB 0 reviews

The anti-climactic chapter but it is a fun five scond read!!!

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-16 - 252 words

0Unrated
AN: So at the time I wrote this one I was extremely busy with school so I took Sexy’s suggestion in her letter after Letter 6 and wrote this really quickly in Math class one day.

**************

Dear Sexy

How are you, my dear? I hope your answer is a positive one. My life is going quite well right now. I’m still here in China and I’m still with the boys and they are still a handful. But I managed to get away for awhile so I have decided to write. I fear, thoug, that my peace and quiet won’t last for long, so let’s get back to the story, shall we?


Mara was sleeping when she felt Tyson pull the car into a gas station. Tyson jumped out of the car and ran into the building so fast it was amazing. When he walked inside, he looked around for a second then dashed toward the bathroom and did his business.

While in there he found five dollars, and it was awesome. So he bought a slushy with it.

Oh Crap! The boys broke the door! Oh well, I guess I’ll have to write you later. Must Go! Bye!

Love,
Beautiful


***************

AN: Just a little explanation because I don’t know how wide spread this is but if some one says “they found five dollars” after their story it means they realized how pointless their story is. That is the reason Tyson “finds five dollars” in the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story