Categories > Books > Phantom of the Opera > Old love never dies

Decitions made

by gshothot 0 reviews

Erik and Christine keep talking and figure out what is going to happen

Category: Phantom of the Opera - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Erik - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-30 - Updated: 2007-08-31 - 424 words

0Unrated
Erik

"Erik," she looked speechless. I was too. I hadn't even looked at anyone else besides Kris in ages, let alone seen the only woman I ever loved. I lifted my hand and brushed some hair from her face. Light was beginning to shine back into her eyes, and it made my soul leap to see her shine like this. "Erik" she repeated again. "My daughter" the situation at hand slipped from my mind until she had just said something. I wasn't sure if i was ready to take care of another person. Kris was very helpful, but guiding another soul down a music career... I didn't know. Christine saw it in my eyes that I wasn't sure. "Please Erik, she is a smart girl and can take care of herself. She needs to get away from her father, I never thought I would say this, but she needs to get away" She began to weld up with tears. She loved her daughter with everything she had. "Christine, I don't want to take her away from you" "You wouldn't be" she whispered. "I'd be leaving her soon, it would be for the best" I put a hand on her shoulder and just looked down at her. How suddenly death was breathing down her neck. She needed to get away as well. "Do you wish to get away as well, Christine?" She gave me a look that showed me i caught her off guard. "What?" "I can take you with me. We can help you in this time of need, I can" "Erik, stop" she let a tear slid down her cheek. I caught it immediately with my free hand. "Things aren't going to be like they use to. I am not going to get better" I could feel the hurt in my soul. "Just live out your last days in happiness Christine, don't spend them waisting away here" She was actually thinking about it for a second. "Come back tonight around midnight. Raoul usually leaves for the bar by then. I'll turn this light off if he is still around, i'll have an answer for you then" she smiled, and that made me the happiest person alive. "I love you Christine" I leaned down and kissed her on the fore-head. "I love you too, i'm not going to deny it any longer" I got up and turned back at her. She had a slight bit of life back inside her, and anything that was going to keep her alive i was willing to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story