Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Knowing

How It Actually Started

by Kailos 0 reviews

2nd chapter of Knowing. Got it? =P

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-09-02 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 1132 words

-1MarySue
Chapter 2

Knowing

How It Started

By Zorath Black

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.


Zora and Onyx were walking. Onyx was doing what she loved, telling stories. Right at this instant, she was telling one about the usual HARRY POTTER!!! Zora was listening intently and imagining the picture of what was happening in her mind, when suddenly Onyx burst out and said,
“OH NO!! We have an MATHS test next!!! Lord, help me!”
Zora jerked out of her imagination and said,
“Who, what, where!?! You know I was having a nice time with you telling me that fan fiction where the Marauders have to do “Man, I feel like a woman!” While saying this she did an imitation of a pirouette.

“Oh and where the HECK are we!?!” Zora asked with a confused look as she looked around herself.

Onyx did a childish pout “Do I really have to tell you”

“Yup, yup!”

“Fine, I was hoping to keep you confused! Humph! We are at Chivaton. You know the big grassy lawn near the busses.”

“HUH!?!?!”

“ARGH!!!! Chivaton Lawns at St Peters Collegiate Girls School!!”

“Errrrrrrrr…”

“AARRGGHH!!! Chivaton Lawns, St Claire's Collegiate Girls School, Craigford rd, craigfors, Sydney, N.S.W., Australia, The World, The Universe!!
There!!! Happy!?!?!”

“Yup, yup.”

“Would you stop saying that confounded word!!!”

“Yup, yup – I mean hokay rokay!”

Then suddenly Zora stopped and stared at Onyx, frozen.

“WHOA!!!! D-d-did y-you know what y-you j-just did!?!”

“WHA!?!”

“Y-you j-just REMEMBERED where we are!!!”

Onyx started to agree when she just realised what Zora meant. “HEY!!!”

Zora instead of standing up was now on the grass cracking up and rolling. Onyx started thumping her back. “GET . . . UP . . .!!!”

Zora felt the thumping cease. She looked up. Onyx had paused in mid-thump. Instead of finishing the thump like Zora expected her to, she just kept staring past Zora. Zora thought of all the things she could do while Onyx was like this.

Zora’s thoughts:
“Hmmm… I could push her over in her frozen state, I could wave my hand in front of her face, I could wave HER hand in front of HER face, I could tickle her, I could look at what she’s starting at… HEY that’s an idea!!!”

Zora’s thoughts where interrupted by Onyx mumbling. “Shiny thiiiiiiing! Muuuuuust… touuuuuuuch!!!”

That’s when Zora decided to look at what Onyx was now looking at. Zora turned around to see a bright shinning, gold globe. As she stared at it she saw a room with a fireplace, armchairs and a boy with a strange marking on his head…

As Zora stared in the corner of her eye she saw an arm reaching out to touch it she turned to see it that it was Onyx. “Onyx, No! We don’t know what it is yet! Yes we’ve seen many things in our lifetime but - “Zora grabbed Onyx’s arm as Onyx touched the globe and was sucked into a vortex and immediately spat out. HARD.

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

A sixteen year old Harry was practising his Transfiguration spell in the deserted Gryffindor common room. Harry sighed sadly, God! Why did Prof. McGonagall make him come here! Yes he knew he would be coming here in 2 weeks anyway. Yes Hogwarts was his home. (He also knew he should be somewhere else {like GODRICS HOLLOW!!!} but Prof. McGonagall had insisted that he attend his last year like his Mother and Father would have wanted. Huh THAT got him to agree easily) But in a way when it wasn’t swarming with students, and had only a few teachers know and then. It felt like a part of his home was missing.

Harry looked at the golden glow of the fire, he remembered that special summoning charm he had found in an old, tattered borrowed text book on Transfiguration. (Did he mention he was using that particular book RIGHT NOW!?!) He’d borrowed it from Prof. McGonagall because he hadn’t seen it in the bottom of his list so of course he didn’t have it. Getting back to the summoning charm, there wasn’t an explanation for what it did considering it had been written on the back page of the book in the same writing he had found written all over the book. When he had performed it had made a golden glowing globe and then had disappeared with a faint ‘POP’

As Harry prepared to perform the transfiguration spell he had gotten right just a few minutes ago, he turned around to the object on the table behind him. When a sight there made the spell fly from his head.

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

Onyx and Zora’s minds knew they where in an unfamiliar place, they could feel it with out seeing. Together they got into fighting stance with their right hands up and showing their palms ready to use their power within them. Then they opened their eyes.
Zora saw the room she had seen in the golden globe. There was the fireplace with the burning fire; the warmth was really coming off. There where the big armchairs near the fire, and scattered elsewhere. There was just one thing missing…the boy.

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

The globe was back. Instead this time when Harry stared into, there was the two most beautiful girls he had ever seen! He had to lie down. Harry threw himself on the armchairs in front of the fire and immediately fell asleep.

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

As Zora straightened herself, just as Onyx was doing the same thing, she looked for that boy with that strange marking on his head. Onyx looked at her and immediately started complaining.

“OH ZORA!!! Now if my Mum sees this mess”, said Onyx pointing at her crumpled uniform, “She’s gonna kill me! Did you know that she just ironed it last night! Plus the point which the fighting stance, which I might add that she doesn’t know I can do, crumpled it even more wh- “

At this moment in time Zora had cupped her hand over Onyx’s mouth. “Shhhhhhh!!! Look!” Zora pointed at the couches near the fire. Of course, on the couch was a boy of sixteen. As both of them looked closer she saw the strange marking on his forehead. Again

As they looked the boy woke up and he said bluntely “What are you doing here, and why do you have MUGGLE clothes on!?!”

Zora and Onyx looked at each other. They turned to Harry and both smiled nervously, at the same time.

...

As usual.

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸.

A/N:

That buton down there looks very temting to click on and write in the window that comes up, don't you think?

I think so.

And if i were you, i would right a few words, enough to make sense, to the author...

So very tempting is it not?
Sign up to rate and review this story