Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Twenty Eight

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

Gabe Gabe Gabe Gabe Gabe Gabe. Man, somethings gotta give...GOD DAMMIT GABE! WE LOVE YOU. And, it becomes evident that Gabe and Pete did NOT pay attention in Geography class.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-03 - Updated: 2007-09-03 - 1851 words

0Unrated
I’m a freak…cats don’t go in boxes. I’m brain dead, I swear it. Anyway, uh…enjoy, and I hope everyone had a good Ryan Ross’ birthday. I know I did. We had cake, ice cream, party hats, and even those fun blowy things. Hahaha
William’s POV-

The next day came quickly enough, I was glad the days were just flying by, because then soon enough I’d be on tour with Pete.
And I have a feeling that this tour is either going to be some of the best times, or the worst.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I fluffed my hair in the hallway mirror in which I was using, and walked over to it, picking it up.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey, it’s Gabe.” I heard on the other end.

“Oh my god! Hey Gabe!” I said, getting exited.

“Hey Becks, glad to see you haven’t forgot about me. I haven’t talked to you in so long!” He said.

“Now why would I forget about you?” I asked.

“Don’t know…so, we’re going on tour in a couple of weeks. I thought maybe we’d get reacquainted over the phone. I don’t bore you…do I?” Gabe asked.

“No, heavens no. You amuse me like no other Gabe.” I said.

“Good. So, have you tasted any good Cobra ice cream latley?” he asked.

I paused.

“Realization…I haven’t had cobra in…so long. Since the first couple days of recording Santi, actually. I miss it. Promise we’ll get some first ice cream shop we see on the road?” I said.

“Promise. I’m good at that.” he said.

“Apparently.” I said.

“How everything with you-know-who going?” he asked.

“Eh, never gets any different. It hurts…I’ll admit that much.” he said.
“Oh…I’m sorry to hear that. But you know what? It doesn’t matter. Just remember to have fun on tour with me, and don’t spend all your time pining over Wentz. Got it?” he said.

“Yeah Gabe, I got it.” I said, chuckling.

“So, get this…” Gabe started.

“What?” I asked.

“I miss you.” he said.

I laughed.

“I miss you too, Gaby.” I called him.

“Gaby? Haha.” he said.

“Is your real name Gabriel?” I asked.

“Gabriel Edwardo Saporta.” he said.

I giggled.

“That’s so Spanish.” I said.

“I know. I’m from Uruguay, so it’s kind of why.” he said.

“Where the hell is that?” I asked.

“It’s apparently a tiny wedge of a country between someplace, and somewhere else, near Argentina…or something.” he said.

I chuckled.

“That explains a lot.” I said.

“Yeah, well I only lived their until I was five, then me and my Jewish family moved to New York. We were immigrants.” he said.

“Wow…really?” I said, getting interesting.

“Well I’d assume. Who the fuck cares? I’m here now, and that’s all that matters.” he said.

I laughed. This kid really knew how to up my spirits.

“Gabe, you absolutely amaze me.” he said.

“Why, cause I was an immigrant?” he asked.

“Just everything, but that’s probably why.” I said.

“Haha, I know. I’m so god damn fucked up.” he said.

“No, your just amazing.” I said.

“Heh, yeah, amazing.” he said.
======================================
Pete’s POV-

“Tonight was amazing, Petey. We’ll have to do it again, and again, and again.” Ashlee told me, as she packed up to leave after a long night of fucking around.

“Mhm, sure. Come on over anytime.” I said, uninterested.

“Okay babe. See you.” she said, her lips brushing against mine, and then, turning on one heel, and strutting out.

I nodded, and shut the door, kind of slamming it.

I was just in the pissiest mood today.

I walked into the kitchen and glanced in the cabinets, looking around at the food, and eventually pulling out the fruit snacks.

I dragged my tired body into the living room, plopping on one of my cream colored couches, and switched the TV on, shoving half of the gummy snacks into my mouth, and chewing. I probably looked so unappealing, chewing the sticky food, my mouth agape, but no one was around, and I’m really the messiest eater.

I flipped around until I found a cool show about cops. I tired to jump in, and it came off as though someone had gotten shot.

Hem was on the ground, on the side of the couch. I saw him raise his head, then look up at me, after viewing the TV.

“What’s wrong Hemmy?” I asked, seeing the look on his face.

He just put his head back on his resting paws, and looked at the white walls.

“Oh, silly me. I know you hate these shows. I’ll find something we’ll both like.” I said, turning it to a cartoon station, and immediately getting into the show presented on the TV.

Soon, the phone rang. I stretched my arm, and picked it up, clicking the talk button.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey! BOSSMAN!!” I heard. I chuckled.

“Damn did I miss this.” I said.

I heard Gabe cackle on the other line.

“I missed you too baby boy.” he said.

I chuckled again.

“What? Okay…” I said, remarking the name.

“So, how’s Wentz life?” he asked.

“It’s pretty damned alright.” I said.

“Good good. And how’s um…coping?” He asked.

I sighed. It was always hard talking about this, but still, I never had anyone to talk to about it.

“Gabe, you promise, on your life, if I tell you something, you won’t tell anyone?” I said.

“Well, I haven’t told anyone about the last thing I pried out of you. I’m real good at that. Shoot.” He said.

“Kay, well…you know how I’m quote un-quote, dating Ashlee Simpson?” I said.

“That nappy ass whore? Yeah…” he said.

I giggled.

“Yeah, that nappy ass whore. Well, I’m pretty much using her for comfort.” I said.

“Damn…that’s not healthy.” He said.

“I know, but…I can’t be alone…I just can’t. And if I can’t have the one I want, might as well be the one someone else wants.” I said.

“Yeah, I get it. Hey, you know what I think?” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“I think you need to tell him how you feel.” he said.

I freaked.

“Gabe, please! I can’t, and you can’t, and if you do, I’ll kill you! I’ll kill myself! Please don’t tell anyone, please!” I said.

“God damn, cool down Wentz. Didn’t I tell you I was good at keeping secrets? I indeed to live up to what I said. It’s just that, I’m also a suggestive person too. You don’t have to listen to me.” he said.

I breathed.

“Sorry, it’s just…that’s my biggest secret. Only you, and Patrick know about it. And, if that ever got out, I don’t know what I’d do…or what William would think. He’d avoid me every chance he got. He’d hate me…and our beautiful friendship would crumble. Crash and burn.” I said.

“How do you know?” he asked.

I sighed.

“I just know…it’s obvious. Do you know how many times William has implied to everyone that he’s straight? Not gay? Doesn’t love men?” I asked.

“Well, in some cases, actually, in most cases, denial is a big part of the whole problem, and you try to drill the opposite into people’s minds so they’ll never suspect you.” he said.

“I know, but…it’s William. I know him like the back of my hand. He’d say something by now if he was gay, and what are the chances? Why would he like me, even if he was gay? It’s just not possible Gabe. In my mind, there’s more of a chance of…well, anything, then William ever falling for a fool like me.” I said.

Gabe just sighed.

“Well, I’m sorry you think so negatively of the outcome.” he said.

“I can’t help it. I’ve always been a self conscious, kind of irritable person.” I said.

“Oh, you have?” he asked.

“Yeah…no one truly wants to be with me. I’m too much of a hassle. A train wreck. I’m a trophy boy.” I said.

“Can I be the trophy wife?” Gabe asked.

I chuckled.

“Go give it to Spencer, or something, silly Mexican.” I said.

Gabe chuckled.

“Aren’t you Mexican? I’m more of…a Brazilian…no, I’m kind of…uhh…Spanish.” he said.

“That narrows it down.” I said.

“Yeah, who knows.” he said.

“And, to answer your question, yes, I am Mexican.” I said.

“Sweet, we can make beautiful southern American babies together.” Gabe said.

“We’re going to need a map…I have no idea if Mexico is in south America…and, is brazil in south America? Is Spanish?” I asked. My brain wasn’t working today.

“You mean Spain, right? Yeah, I don’t know either. Apparently I used to live some place in South America. Mexico is it’s own continent, right?” Gabe asked.

“Yeah, I think…no wait…they taught us a song in second grade…” I said, singing the continents song in my head.

“No…no, it’s a state.” I said.

“Isn’t it a providence?” he asked.

“NO! IT’S A COUNTRY!” I said, excitedly.

“Oh yeah!” Gabe expressed.
“Is Brazil a country?” I asked.

“Yeah…no…yeah.” Gabe said.

“Okay…how about Spain…is that in South America? I asked.

“Yep…no wait! It’s in Europe!” He said.

“No it’s not…” I said, pulling my lap top over, and googling the information.

“Yes…” Gabe said.

“Hold on, I’m googling it.” I said.

“Ohhh, dirty.” he said.

I laughed.

“Okay, here it is…Spain is a country, and it’s in Europe…god damn Gabe, you were right. And, Brazil…it’s a country…damn, it’s huge! And it’s in South America! And, Mexico is a country, and I think that they consider it part of North America…” I said.

“Oh! Well, that clears up a lot!” Gabe expressed.

“Yeah…I don’t think I paid much attention in Geography…” I said.

“Me neither.” He said.

“Hey, are you excited for tour?” He added, switching his brain off of geography.

“I am!” I expressed.

“It’ll be me, you, and William…just like old times!” He said.

I smiled.

“Yeah, just like old times.” I said.

Hahaha, I had a ball writing Gabe and Pete’s stretch of stupidity. I bet all the information is totally wrong, because I, myself don’t pay attention in Geography. Feel free to correct me, but you know, the first part of it up to the googling, was dumbed to a certain HUGE extent. Hahaha. Yeah, review….
Sign up to rate and review this story