Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects > The Letters

Letter 10

by JMSBBHB 0 reviews

Tyson has something very important to tell Mara.

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-09-03 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 846 words

0Unrated
My Dearest Sexy!

How are you? I hope you are well. Well, you must be because I heard through “the great vine” that you began playing badminton today and how can anyone have a bad day when they have played badminton. Ahh, I remember the days when Geoffrey and I were young and played it for hours on end in his backyard. Oh, excuse me; you don’t know who Geoffrey is, do you? Well, please forgive me. Geoffrey, one of the men I am in hiding with right now, is actually my fiancé. Our engagement is actually part of the reason we were forced to go into hiding, but I won’t get into that now. It is better I don’t get you involved. I would be devastated if anything were to happen to you because of me. So let us drop the subject.

Back to the story. I cannot remember exactly how I left it off the last time, so forgive me if I mess something up. I believe we were right at the part where Tyson asks to speak to Mara about something private. Correct? No? Oh well, here we go anyway.


“Mara, can I talk to you about something?” Tyson asked before Mara was able to get away. Mara was a little bewildered not because Tyson wanted to talk to her, but because he sounded extremely nervous but serious. Something Mara was not used to coming from Tyson. Of course, she told him yes and walked back toward the car to talk with him. Nick got the point that this was a private conversation and walked off toward Tyson’s uncle’s front porch.

Mara wasn’t exactly sure what to do; so she remained quiet and allowed Tyson to speak first. It took awhile, though. He seemed so lost, and he was. He didn’t exactly know how to go about this. It had been years since the last time he’s had to do this; so when he spoke all that came out was, “Umm …” Mara couldn’t help but smile. Tyson was too cute when he was nervous. When Tyson saw she was smiling at him, he smiled back and began to rub the back of his neck. “I guess I’m not very good at this.” He breathed in and out heavily mustering up the courage to say whatever it was he couldn’t get out. “Okay, here goes nothing … Mara, I … ah, crap my heart is racing,” he laughed awkwardly. Mara laughed too but he could tell she was … well, not exactly getting impatient … but curious. “Okay, Okay, I don’t really like you could you like leave me alone from now on.” Mara was shocked!

Sorry, I’m just kidding. That’s not what he really said Haha. Okay here’s what really happened:

“Okay, here goes nothing … Mara, I … ah, crap my heart is racing,” he laughed awkwardly. Mara laughed too but he could tell she was … not exactly getting impatient … but curious. “Okay, Okay, I think you are pretty freakin’ cool, and I guess I … kinda like you.”

Mara began laughing harder which kind of threw off Tyson. She couldn’t help it though he was way too cute! She had to take advantage of his apprehension; so she teased, “You ‘guess’ you ‘kinda’ like me? Really? Is Tyson Ritter nervous?” She could see he was embarrassed because he was rubbing his neck again and was looking down uneasily.

Once he got his wits about him, he looked up and smiled, “Alright, yes, I am nervous but come on I haven’t had to tell a girl I like her in forever.”

Mara smiled at the adorable figure in front of her. “Well, I guess I kinda like you, too.” He looked at her obviously pleased.

“Really?” he asked in a kind of seductive tone as he moved closer to Mara.

“Really,” Mara stated simply allowing the obvious advance.

“Well, cool then,” Tyson whispered as he moved in for the kiss. Mara smiled again right before she felt Tyson’s lips press against hers.

“WOO HOO!” They heard an obnoxious voice whoop. Tyson broke the kiss to look and see what was going on. Through squinted eyes he saw Nick’s figure cheering from the front porch. Both Mara and Tyson laughed as Ty yelled, “You Ass!” and then looked back at the girl who he could now call his girl.

And that is how in the month before leaving for LA Eliza and Mara got themselves rock star boyfriends.

Okay, this is where I shall end it for now. Sorry, it is sooo short, but I figured you were dying to find out what happened with Tyson. So I’m guessing you don’t really care. Well, I hope you enjoyed it, and I promise I’ll write again very very soon. Of course, we have to see how amazingly cute Mara and Tyson’s relationship is.  hehe. Okay, well I must go. Groffrey is calling. Please, write soon!

Love you,
Beautiful
Sign up to rate and review this story