Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects > The Letters

Letter 11

by JMSBBHB 0 reviews

Basically what's going on with the girls and a little partying.

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-19 - Updated: 2007-11-20 - 1733 words

0Unrated
NOTE: Sorry it's been so long but senior year has been hell so I have been soooooooooo busy, but I have a good amount of letters waiting to be put up I just need to type them because they were originally hand written so now that I have a bit more time they'll go up soon. Hopefully.

Hello Darling Sexy

I must apologize for the state of the last letter. When I was in the process of putting your latest letter in the mail box, I was shot at. Luckily, the shooter had very poor aim and the boys were right there to cover me for none of us go out alone. So there is my explanation. I am sorry the shooter decided to assassinate your letter. I hope it was not ruined and you could still read it.

Okay, so for the update. I am sure it is needless to say that we are not in China any longer. We actually went back to Spain for a time and I was extremely surprised when I saw you browsing the markets. I don’t recall you ever informing me that you were going to Spain, but, oh well, I wasn’t able to say hello anyway for we were in a bit of a rush. I did wave; though, I don’t believe you saw me. Anyway, at this very moment I am in a plane headed to God-knows-where, hoping the men will lose our trail. I mean I’ve already switched planes three times.

Well, let’s go back to the story. Goodness! It’s been so long and there is much to tell. We are going forward a month back to the recording studio.


Everyone was in deep conversation about those things that were most interesting to them. They had nothing better to do for they were waiting for the rest of the crew such as the producer to get there so they could begin. A few minutes after the girls arrived, Pete finally showed up. He was an extremely busy man so the guys never minded if he was late. They knew he would never let them down. Once all the hellos and introductions were finished, they were finally ready to get started.

Pete wanted the girls to practice their songs first before they began actually recording the album. Everyday of recording started off this way. The girls would be told what song they were recording that day, and then they would practice it until they felt they had it where they wanted it, then they would begin recording it. Always the instruments first then the vocals if they had time. And they would always pick up where they left off the next day. It was exhausting. The girls would work this way from dawn till dusk with very few days off. Luckily, the boys (AAR) weren’t far recording their own album making it easy for the girls to get in their time with them. They ate lunch together almost everyday. It was so cute. Each girl except for Mickie had paired up with an AAR boy. Eliza and Nick were together every moment they got. Those two were so obsessed with each other. There were even those nights when Nick would stay over at the girls’ house just to get his fill of Eliza. Tyson and Mara were just as cute but not as crazy. They always spent their time off together doing whatever crazy activity came to mind. Tyson loved Mara. She was the perfect girl for him. She was just as adventurous and insane. Tyson was beginning to thank God everyday for his aunt and uncle living where they did. Mara was crazy about Tyson too. He was even cooler than she had imagined. She won’t even part from the ring Tyson bought her during first few days. They were so cute together; it almost made you want to vomit. The final official couple was Chris and Alex. Those two pretty much bit it off from “Hey.” After that you couldn’t get the two away from each other or to Shut Up. Alex even convinced Chris to get another tattoo though they never told anyone where it is and what it’s of. Actually chris never really asked Alex to be his girlfriend. It was just kind of understood. They would be the kind of couple that wouldn’t plan to get married; they just would (after a drunken night in Vegas). Mickie and Mike were the only ones left. They became really close friends like brother and sister, but nothing more than that. Plus, Mike had a very serious girlfriend. She was a very cute girl named Amanda. The girls absolutely adored her and she loved them. So as one can see everything was going well minus the crazy schedule, but things were (of course) about to get extremely better.

About two and a half months later the Reeds were finally finished with their album, and it was scheduled to release in three weeks. Pete was working his ass off to make sure his staff was booking all the right places to promote the Reeds. The girls found out how difficult the rock life really was. They tried doing their part to promote themselves. Alex set up a sight for them on Purevolume.com which actually got a lot of hits. Then there were the other three who spent most off their free time creating insane youtube videos that would get them some attention. Thank God for the internet, it really helped put the girls out there so when the release date finally came, the CD sold tremendously well.

A few days after their release the All American Rejects released their third album which was also a Huge hit. In celebration the boys decided to take out the girls. It was a blast; they got all dressed up just for the hell of it and went to an extremely nice restaurant where they made complete asses of themselves. Nothing was better than seeing the looks on those old stuck-up ladies faces when they saw this group of “kids” being as loud and merry as they wanted.

After their fabulous dinner, they went back to the girls’ house where a huge party was planned. All their new L.A. friends were coming like Patrick, Pete, Joe and … what’s-his-name (joke) and a couple more bands the boys had been friends with for a long time. It was insane; Mara couldn’t handle meeting so many famous people in one night, but Tyson never quit. He wanted everyone to meet his new amazing girlfriend. Mara did well, though, she managed to remember about 75 percent of the new names and could put about 50 percent of them with faces (of course a lot of them she already knew because she loved their band or they were constantly in the news). The party went well into the morning and the girls were extremely tired, but they didn’t want to abandon their guests so they did their best to stay awake. Mickie kept a close eye on Pete because she knew if he was let loose they were most likely going to have to call a repair man for something. Damn Boys.

Around 5:00 am Mickie and Mel had passed out and Mara and Eliza were getting pretty close. Alex and Arielle were still partying some how, but once it got near six none of them were awake anymore. Not even Tyson, Nick, and Chris (Mike had already left with Amanda). Tyson had pretty much passed out a few minutes after Mara for she had fallen asleep on him so he had nowhere to go. Nick didn’t go to sleep til well after Eliza, but in his attempt to get her up, he got so exhausted, he pretty much just fell asleep on top of her. Chris and Alex fell asleep talking to each other (go fig.). There were still people in the house but once & rolled around they finally cleared out.

The next morning which was really the afternoon, they all woke to a house that looked like it was bombed. Each girl groaned when she saw it for they were not excited about picking it up and they didn’t have the time since they had to perform on Jay Leno in a few hours. Luckily, right then their door bell rang and an army of maids appeared at the door.

“Umm… Hello,” Mara said in confusion when she answered the door.

“Hi!” the lead maid replied cheerfully. “Peter Wentz sent us to you as an apology for … well, as he so colorfully put it … fucking up your house,” she smiled.

Mara couldn’t help but laugh at that last part, but once she was finished, she graciously welcomed the ladies and men into the house.

“Thank you,” she told them, “we really appreciate this.”

The head maid waved her off as if to say it was nothing and then walked off to begin.

The girls were so happy for this gave them enough time to get dressed and ready for their first performance on a huge talk show.

So, though I truly wish I could keep writing, I must end it here. Forgive me. I promise your next letter is not far behind for I will write it as soon as humanly possible. Trust me all of the scenes I have been dying to write are coming up so I am very eager to write but now I have VERY important business to attend to. So I shall say farewell for now … Oh But before I do I must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are finally 17 which means very little! Yay! 17 is like the waiting room age because you are basically just saying, “Hey! This means one more year until I’m an adult!” But on the upside you can finally see rated R movies which you already watch. This just means now you can finally buy your own ticket! So Happy 17th Birthday! Welcome to the Waiting Room! We like to watch movies!

Okay enough of random time! Back to the point … … Well, I hope your B-day is wonderful and involves a tacky plastic crown and a butt load of sweets you’ll never eat. Well, I will write soon! Farewell for now!

Love,
Beautiful
Sign up to rate and review this story