Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

FOURTEEN

by aznfoblover 3 reviews

djf;aljdf;ladalkdf;jafreview

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-09-04 - Updated: 2007-09-05 - 814 words

0Unrated
14.

We were watching a movie in French. All we had to do was stay awake and we’d get all the points for the day. But the teacher never said that we couldn’t talk, and Joa and I used that to our full advantage.

“Joa,” I said. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

“I know what you’re going to say. And I know that Mike is probably head over heels in love with me and whatever shit you’re going to throw at me. So don’t even try it,” she snarled.

“Come on, Joa. He was so disappointed when I talked to him. It was like he was about to cry. He made me want to cry. He was just so hurt and sad. Why won’t you just go with him for one night?” I asked. “Or why don’t you just go by yourself and kind of hang out away from Mike? Do you really want to disappoint Patrick?” She sighed again.

“I don’t want to let Patrick down. He’s been my friend since like the fifth grade. But I just don’t want to go and deal with Mike,” she said, avoiding eye contact. I rolled my eyes. I knew it had to be a different boy that she wanted to go with.

“OK, what’s his name, have I met him, and how cute is he?” I asked. She smiled. “And don’t lie, I can tell.”

“Fine. Promise to keep it a secret?” she said uncertainly. I nodded. “His name is Peter, no you haven’t met him, and I happen think he’s very cute,” she gushed. I smirked.

“Pete? You sounded like you hated the boy’s guts last night on the phone,” I said uncertainly. She shrugged.

“Well…I’m disdainful like that to many boys, especially the ones I like,” she said, thinking carefully. I shrugged, not wanting to press the matter.

“Well, I think that’s adorable. And you’re going tomorrow night. No buts. I’ll drag you by your hair if I have to. You have to show me which one this Peter is.” She smiled and nodded. Her smile quickly faded as we were dismissed for music.

“Oh God, what am I going to say to Mike? What am I going to do this period?” she moaned as we walked across the school. I rolled my eyes.

“Act normal,” I replied simply. She shrugged and we snuck into our practice room and logged onto the computer. Patrick and Mike were nowhere to be found, but as soon as I logged on and opened up my IM, I got a message.

rubberbandball546: hey beautiful

I looked at Joa who was shaking with silent laughter, unable to tell me who it was.

sharpxobjectsxrock: uhh…hello?
rubberbandball546: yeah…tell joa to shut up please.

She read what we had said and stopped laughing. She rolled her eyes at my quizzical look. “It’s Patrick, of course,” she explained.

sharpxobjectsxrock: she’s done.
sharpxobjectsxrock: where are you? you were supposed to be here before us.
rubberbandball546: look across the hall.

I did as I was told and saw Patrick waving like a lunatic from his own practice room. Mike rolled his eyes and I waved back, laughing.

rubberbandball546: which reminds me…
rubberbandball546: you and mike should switch places right about now

Mike came over to our room and dumped me out of my chair. I laughed and saw him log me off of both my IM and the computer. I walked over to the other room and was pulled into Patrick’s kiss just as I walked in. We were just out of Joa and Mike’s view, which was probably a good thing as I could almost see Mike making disgusted faces and Joa begging me silently to come back.

I smiled into the kiss and when we pulled apart, he was smiling back. “Hey beautiful,” he whispered. My smile grew and I gave him a short kiss.

“Hey,” I replied. All of a sudden, Joa and Mike burst into the room, laughing like lunatics. Patrick and I both sighed exasperatedly and he sat on the computer chair, pulling me onto his lap.

“We didn’t think you guys should be in here without our supervision,” Joa explained, grinning. She and Mike made themselves comfortable in the other chairs that were in the room, and Patrick didn’t look all too thrilled that our friends were there.
**
A/N: I don't think anyone even reads this anymore, but whatever. I don't even remember the last time I updated, but things came up (marching band and AP classes) and problems were solved. It just took a long time and I'm sorry if you read this and hate me for not updating. But if anyone reads this, let me know.

REVIEW.
Sign up to rate and review this story