Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 10

by poser 0 reviews

Bob and Gee's meeting in the men's room

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-07 - 1038 words

0Unrated

Number 10 : Trying to keep my mouth shut

Bob's point view ```

"Don't tell anyone," he drapped his arm around my back and lead me forward towards the bathroom door. I planted my feet to the ground, before he could push me any further. "Hands off," I brushed him away and pushed the door open, leaving room for him to follow. "Listen," Gerard commanded, but what makes him think he can order me around? He started bending over checking the bathroom stalls for unwanted guests.

Maybe I should just sneak out and tell the world I saw Gerard Way being very touchy, feely with the art teacher. But I just think there is more pleasure in watching him sweat. Then all of a sudden, like an uproar, he started sharing insignificant details with me. I was taken back. Why me? And why do I even care to listen? "She told me I had alot of potential, and I don't know," I watched him pace the pine fresh odoured tiled floor, looking down to hide the embarrassed smile formed by his lips.

"No one other than my grandma has ever told me that, so.." he looked up at me, as to fill in the rest. "So you made out with your grandma too?" I joked, if someone told me I was good with my hands, doesn't give me reason to be a boob grabber. Just saying. "Look, I don't have to explain my actions to you !" he retorted, I must have pissed him off severely, something tells me he really likes this woman.

"Hey, I was just pulling your leg man," I eased the tension, don't know why anyway. "Well work on your sense of humour, it's too fucking sketchy," I think it works perfectly. "So why confide in me and not your paper weight posse?" I questioned. "Paper weight?" I guess he's wondering why I labelled them that. "Yeah, you all look like you're carry some sort burden on your shoulders," I explained.

"Oh I see, school can do that to a person," he agreed. "You're telling me that," so fucking true. "Glad to know you share that burden," bonding are we? This is fucking queer. "So it's not any of my business or anything, but why have you been ditching your friends lately?" because they've been ticking unto me recently. "You're right, it is none of your business," he gave a harsh snort, well whatever conflicts they have must be unrepairable.

"Yeah well I know they piss me off, so I guess you have your reasons," I tried to make a joke out of it, no need for dumb confrontations. "I just need my distance that's all," was his silent reply, deep in thought and sorrowfilled eyes. Nothing like the guy I've noticed since I started this school. "So you found it in the art room eh?" I don't know why I'm going out of my way to make him feel significant persay.

"Something like that," he grinned, I guess me not being an asshole is a charm at its best. "Any other teachers you should be telling me about?" I was going out on a limb here. "Oh so you've been working on your joking techniques," Gerard figured, actually smiling this time around. "So you didn't hit the librarian too?" I teased him consistantly, it's not something I get to do often, so why not over do it.

"No ! Isn't she like 50 something?" his eyes widened with displeasure. "Isn't she your girlfriend's mom?" I opted, they are kind of close, well so I've seen. "Not everyone with the name last name is related," I didn't even know they shared the same name. "So that blonde kid you hang with?" I figured I should ask. "That's my brother," holy crab cakes, never saw that one coming, "I know."

He picked the thoughts from my brain. "You don't act like it though," aren't siblings close or don't they at least acknowledge each other? I always figured that. "Talking about facades. Why did you help Frank out?" well my nosey behaviour is surely backfiring now. "What is this Orpah?" my tough skin soon emerged with a retorted stare. "Point taken. You can force shit out of me, but the feeling isn't mutual," Gerard fired back, I guess he isn't as fearful of me, as I thought.

"Hey, you spilled your sorrows, I just pretended to give a fuck," I figured, he was one of those emotionally disturbed people. "And que the brick wall," he drew a clever display with his hands, and just as I was about to make a display with my hand, someone waltzed through the door. "Sorry," the kid retraced his steps, absentmindedly getting his tie caught in the door frame.

"See it's like running into a snake in your bedroom," Gerard walked to the door and pulled the remainder of the fabric inward. The boy cowardly took off his tie, instead of boldy opening the door to reclaim it. Am I that scary? "Here a silky souvenier," Gerard through the flimsy piece of cloth my way. "Keep it," I tossed it back in his direction, maybe this conversation was a big mistake.

I don't even know why I let my guard down around this fool. "Listen, promise me you wouldn't tell anyone about Ms. Granger," Gerard pleaded, putting his hand on my shoulder preventing me from walking out the door. "As if I give a fuck about little school boy crushes," I pushed him off me. "So that was your word?" Gerard stalked after me down the hallway. The irritating sound of the school bell, echoed off the walls and the halls were soon flooded with extra irritable voices.

Walking out the back exit of the building to escape the crowds, I came face to face with another headache. "Not again," I brushed pass, Frank Iero mouth wrestling some cheerleader. "Fuck !" I heard him whisper from behind, as I was trying to mind my business. Soon enough swift footsteps were drawing closer. This time I should really make a run for it. "Hey, Bryar hold up," I don't see why people make their business my burden.

Goal : To reclaim my invisibility

Life : Too fucked up to explain
Sign up to rate and review this story