Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 11

by poser 0 reviews

As if we didn't see this one coming... actually we did.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-07 - 919 words

0Unrated

Number 11 : Shame, he's playing my game

Gerard's point of view ```

I'm smiling. I know it's shocking to me too. "Move out of the way freak," I was suddenly pushed forward by someone, but it didn't seem to phase me. If the hallway wasn't polluted with so many people, I probably would break out in song. Ms. Granger is really did a number on me, she is just amazing, she gets me like no one else can. She got me out of my depression just by being genuine and caring.

If only everyone else in the world could be a little more like her. Like me. I think I owe a few friends of mine some apologies. Actually I think I owe them fruit baskets and an apology. To think I was such an asshole to them, just because others treated me badly. I shouldn't have ignored them like that. Especially Mikey, my best friend of them all. "Gosh what's the time?" home time duh, hence the idiots bumping into me.

I picked up my stuff and headed home on my quest to find my brother. Somehow I find it'll be difficult talking to him, so that's why I'm going to him first. I guess I'm very backward when it comes to planing ahead. I walked through the house in a haste, with an agenda in mind, and a well thought out apology, which I may forget by the time I find Mikey. "Where's Mikey?" I glanced at my mom through the kitchen door, as I headed to my room.

"No good evening?" she shouted back. Ah manners, I always used to waste them on guests not my parents. I dropped my messenger bag and my jacket in my room, same corner as always. No sign of Mikey so I guess he went out. I headed into the kitchen, "good evening mom, where's Mikey?" "Good grief, not even a 'how are you?'" she stressed looking at me for a response.

I just shrugged and headed for the fridge door. "Sometimes I wonder about you kids," she mummbled, shaking her head in the complaining process. "How was your day mom?" I moved towards her, leaning against the counter where she was busy cutting up vegetables, paying much attention to her. "Now son, no one's presuring you to speak to me," she smiled. "No seriously mom, how was your day?" I said trying to be considerate.

After a brief moment of silence, mom finally said, "now this is just weird." "Glad you figured that out," I agreed, pulling myself up and back to the fridge again. "So where is the little brat anyway?" I pulled out a container of left over mashed potatoes and started sampling it with my fingers. "He's at the hockey match," my mom announced, leaving me dumbfounded. "Hockey match?" I questioned in doubt.

"Yes, he said he joined the team," my mom found alot of humour in that sentence, but I was still speechless. "I was suprised myself, my son playing sports," she laughed some more, and I couldn't help but to laugh myself. Not because it was funny, only because it was weird as hell. "Where's this match?" i asked, somethings you've got to see for yourself. "I don't know, he wouldn't tell me," she shrugged.

"Saves him the embarrassment I figure," because I know mom would call dad and every relative to see this once in a live time occasion. "Yes, well at least he's making new friends," she said clasping her hand and hinting something to me. "I have friends mom, what do you think Frank and Ray are, puppets?" I stressed, at least I did. "Weren't they Micheal's friends first?" she made clear.

"I'm going out," I said annoyed, walking out the kitchen. I eventually made it to Ray's house, totally unaware that I was walking down the street, eating out of a bowl with my finger. I saw Ray sitting on his front steps head down, reading some sort of book. I pretty convinced that Ray is a nice guy and he wouldn't chop me in the head for being such an asshole. I was just jealous he was moving on with his life and I was just stuck no where.

"Hey Toro," I caught his attention. He smiled, "Transformers, got it for $1.50," he showed me the cover of the comic book. "Nice," my eyes lit up, stop it, you came here to be an adult and apologize, not play kiddie. "Hey I'm sorry about," he stood up and tapped me on the shoulder with the book. "Don't worry about it," he headed up the stairs and motioned for me to follow. "What's with the container?" he asked.

"I came for food, what you think?" I joked. Later on Toro and I went on the never ending adventure to find Mikey. And it wasn't hard because when we walked into town, we saw most of the sporting crowd of the school crammed up inside and outside the pizza parlour. Ray and I finally spotted Mikey in the parking lot, leaning against a car chatting with some guys in thier 'oh so popular' hockey jackets.

"Mikey," I called out to him, he looked over at me for a second then turned away. "Did you see that?" I turned my head to Ray's direction. "Lets go," Toro suggested, basically we weren't wanted.

Goal : New goal, to pull my brother out of the shadow of all things evil. Sports, ahh the torture.

Life : It's better.
Sign up to rate and review this story