Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 12

by poser 0 reviews

What goes on in these kids minds? Really?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 1124 words

0Unrated


Number 12 : Random friendships

Ray's point of view ```

"That was rude," Gerard was busy making art out of packettes of ketchup and mustard and a fork on the table top. "Indeed," we sat at an outdoor table at a burger joint talking about what else, Mikey. "When did this whole transformation happen again?" Gerard took his eys off his contraption for a while and focused them on me, not even moving his head an inch, he sort of looked like a devilish character.

"I figured it's the day Frank stood up for himself," I replied and Gerard sighed. "He used Frank as an example of better things to come?" Gerard said as if it were the stupidest thing anyone should do. "It's better than using you as an example," I figured that was the stupidest thing a person could do. "What's that supposed to mean?" he raised his eyebrows at that remark. And I just had to laugh.

"Jealous much?" I said after having a cup full of laughter. Gerard went back to swirling his fork around, "of him making friends outside our group? Yeah." "No I meant of him looking up to Frank," I guess he confessed to something I wasn't really prepared for. Hearing him saying that, made me wonder, is Gerard Way really that keen on fitting in? "Oh, well somewhat," Gerard tried to cover up his past comment by answering my question.

"You're not seriously considering that you wish to switch places with your brother right now are you?" this was getting interesting by the second. "And you wouldn't?" Gerard slammed his fork down unintentionally and most of the condements splattered in the air and then unto, well you'll find out. "Arg," a displeased waitress stood infront of our table, "can I take your order?" "Fries?" my voice sounded higher than usual.

Talk about embarrassing. Well Gerard didn't seem to think he did anything wrong. "Yeah," he muttered soon after. When the waitress walked off wiping the ketchup from off her uniform I spoke again. "Come on Gerard, what's so bad about your life now?" "Today? Nothing, until I saw Mikey all happy and ignorant and shit," he sighed even deeper than before. Gosh this really has him down.

When my brother ditches me for his friends I don't seem to mind, mainly because I've got my own friends. But unlike Gerard, my brother isn't what I'll call my best friend. "Well at least he's happy," I shrugged, trying to twist the situation in a way. "Yeah at least he's something other than sad," Gerard tried to convince himself. Then he sat silently for a while and pointed his finger at me vigourously.

"I can't believe you're making me see this in another way, you're a bad influence Toro, my mom's right I need new friends," he said with a smile. "Then go join the hockey team," I joked, it's a fine way to meet guys, right? "I rather touch myself," Gerard rolled his eyes, I'm sure he's been there before. "Well if that's what rocks your boat," I joked again and he changed the subject quickly.

See the thing about Gee is that he's very self concious and takes every bit of criticism to heart. Poor kid, I really should stop teasing him. "So what University you're going to again?" he asked, I'm not sure I want to talk to him about this though. The last time I brought it up, he didn't give a fuck, or maybe he was pretending not to. "Rutgers I figured," I said soon after, then our waitress reappeared, red stain on her white apron and all, "uh thanks."

She gave Gerard a dirty look after she sat our plate full of fries on a clean corner of the table. "Don't worry I'll clean it up," Gerard said giving her this weird look and she walked away. "Man did you see the death glare?" Gee was saying then an interruption occured. "Fries !" we heard a sudden cry out, with a Frank Iero attached to it. He walked up to our table and sampled the fries before we could, dipping it in Gerard's table art in the process.

"Hey man, your germs," Gerard snapped, pushing Frank's hand away. "Don't you think the table already had germs to begin...SHIT !" I jumped when I saw this figure appear behind Frank. "What? what?" Gerard sprang his head up and jumped up soon after, "shit, you scared me." "Sorry," her cheeks were flushed red. "She's with you?" I asked Frank curiously, but he was busy stuffing his face.

"Where are your manners Frankie?" Gerard punched him on the arm. "What?" Frank looked at us both, seemed like he was a cave man and we interrupted his supper. "Oh sorry, guys, this is Chrissy," he said after he realised he was in the wrong. "Hey, I'm Ray," I put out my hand for a shake and she accepted. Then Gee and her started this weird conversation, or something like it.

"Aren't you?" he asked something I presume. "Yeah," she nodded in approval to something he asked, and I'm still presuming here. "But you don't," he said and Frank and I were looking on oddly, well I was looking and Frank was looking and still stuffing his face. "I know," she sighed and lowered her head like if Gee had insulted her or something. "Well this is random," Gerard focused his eyes on me, as if he was waiting on me to support his conclusion.

"Umm, you guys went to the hockey match?" I asked trying to make conversation. "Hell no," Frank spat out. "But aren't you?" oh gosh I was talking Gerard talk now. "No," she screwed up her face, now I insulted her. "No, Chrissy does gymnastics," Frank smirked, lucky bastard ! "Cool," I nodded, but it's still weird that Frank and this chick are supposedly 'hanging out'. "Oh guys, thanks for the fries," Frank stopped to give his stomach a rub.

"We have to jet," Frank soon added with a yawn. "Yeah we were walking by and Frank saw you guys here, so I suggested we say hi," Chrissy elaborated and that struck a match in Gerard's head. "So when you see me in the hallway you'll say hi?" he questioned. "Why not," Chrissy defended herself, if I were her I would pass Gerard straight, but that's just me. "She's a good girl," Frank kissed her on the cheek.

And after that blushing, face smushing moment, they left and Gerard and his wise ass self spoke again, "Random eh?" And I ignored him, by looking at the five fries left on the plate. Gosh Frank is like a vaccum cleaner.

Friends : I've got some weird ones, yeah weird indeed.
Sign up to rate and review this story