Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mad By Association

Chapter 13

by poser 3 reviews

Frank's unlucky day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 769 words

0Unrated


Number 13 : Involved

Frank's point of view ```

Today has been a trip. Physically and mentally. As I sit in the principal office waiting for my sentence for the whole squabble I was in last week, plus my girfriend is off somewhere hating me. "Francis," I cringe at the sound of my name, no one calls me that, not even my mom. I looked up at the secretary giving her the glare from hell but she just smiles. "Mrs. Olivera, would see you now," I think I have to work on my glare.

I am not as intimidating as I'll like to be. "Have a sit Mr. Iero," I hate how this woman loves to express high levels professionalism. She thinks we should be treated as adults in this school. So I bet she has all of our last names templated in that superior brain of hers. "Sure," I sat infront of her confident that she'll have sympathy on me, after all my face was swollen for a some days.

After a whole half an hour I left her office slamming the door. "Fuck !" I screamed as I reached the hallway. Typical high school ! Put all the blame on me ! I'm sure the jock got away with everything. "Frank !" I heard footsteps following me. I stopped and turned around. It was a chick from my science class, another 'outcast' if you wish to label her. "Not now Blaire, just leave me alone," I really wasn't in the mood to talk about chemical bonding and all that crap.

"What's wrong?" I guess she didn't get the memo, she pulled me back by my jacket collar. "You don't want to know, look if you want to talk about the project, how about tomorrow, I've got a hot head and I don't want to have anymore enemies as is, all right," gosh the persistance of girls to comfort a guy is annoying. I know it's a blessing to have someone care about you, but geez sometimes a guy just wants to be left alone. "Come on, I'll sponser you a coffee at the cafe," she grabbed my hand and led me there without protest.

"Fine," was my brain's delayed response, we were halfway to the cafe when I realised it was already lunch time. I sluggishy followed Blaire and she kept looking at me with a smile. Okay I'm not stupid I know Blaire likes me, that's mainly why I paired with her for the project, so she'll do the work. I know it's wrong and I already feel guilty about it. "Two seconds to eternal pleasure," she said as we moved up the long line. "Well, well, look who we have here," here we go again, it wouldn't be lunch if Melinda didn't grace me with her presence.

I couldn't help but to smile when I saw Chrissy standing behind her. "Punk and Punkette," that phrase bounced off my eardrum and then came another, "More like Freak and Freakette." Then that was followed by a stream of laughter, not you too Chrissy. "Oh look Dumb and Dumber have increased their word count," Blaire fired back and I just couldn't take it anymore. They started name calling and arguing, it was annoying the hell out of me. I just had to walk out of there.

I'm tired, I'm fed up... this is not the way life is supposed to be. "Slow down Frankie," she called out, but my feet were too busy storming out the school to give a damn. "Come on, they didn't mean it," I halted with Chissy's statement. "What is it with them?" I snapped at her, "What makes them feel that they are so freaking superior that the rest of us should crawl in holes and die? Your friends are stupid Chris." "So are you calling me stupid?" she shoved me on the chest with great force.

"Yeah I am, you want to hide our relationship, am I nothing to you?" I guess I was angrier at her than I was at her friends. Call me stupid but everyone I consider family knows Chrissy and I are dating. "Apparently I'm nothing to you, stupid is it? That's what I am?" she threw back at me, hating me for everything I said. "Chrissy you're... forget it," I started to walk away, I hate to say this but Gerard was right, cliques shouldn't mix. "Are you coming over later," is she insane?

"No Chris, I've got detention," I shouted back at her and walked off, I guess the school knows we we're involved after that fight. Well we were involved.

Life: sucks
Sign up to rate and review this story