Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live the Car-Crash Hearts

4

by aznfoblover 3 reviews

four. review.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-07 - 537 words

0Unrated
f o u r.

I was in a wheelchair.

"I don't see why the f-" I started, but Pete hushed me.

"Don't be difficult or your entire stay with us will not be very fun," he snapped.

Andy was stuck with the job of pushing me, folded arms and determinedly stubborn face altogether. Joe and Patrick were walking beside me and Pete was farther ahead, texting and waiting impatiently for the rest of us as soon as he got to the car.

"Don't mind him too much," Patrick said in a low voice. "He's been getting less sleep since Andy took away his meds after he OD'd, and he really does feel bad about totalling your car."

"Must everyone remind me how totally screwed I am?" I whined. Joe gave me a sympathetic smile and Andy patted my shoulder. Patrick mumbled an apology and looked away. "Patrick, don't take it personally, I'm just a whiner by nature. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad."

I sighed. "Patrickkkkk," I whined. I saw the corners of his mouth twitch. "If you hate me, I'll steal your hat." Everyone stopped and stared at me and I heard Pete's impatient sigh. Patrick looked at me, a look of shock on his face.

"OK, truce. No one messes with my hats. Ever," he said menacingly. Joe nodded his agreement.

"OK, I'm sorry. Can we please get this thing moving? Giddy up, Andy!" I said, laughing manically as Andy started running towards the car. We stopped just in time, and I finally got up and got in. I ended up sandwiched between Patrick and Joe, with Andy driving and Pete in the front seat.

We got to the house they were all staying in, and Pete immediately went to his room and locked the door behind him. "Here, let's show you to your room," Patrick said, leading me carefully to a room that was deemed mine. Joe was on my other side, making sure I didn't fall, and Andy said something about getting more tofu.

Once we got to the room, I plopped down on the bed. "Is there anything you're gonna need?" Joe asked concernedly. I shrugged.

"Probably some clothes...and I'm gonna need to talk to my apartment people, my work people, my insurance people...There's pretty much a never-ending list. But that can all happen tomorrow," I said.

"So what are we planning on doing today?" Joe asked, a quizzical look on his face.

"Well, I was planning an all out sleepover to get to know each other. Since we'll be sleeping in the same house and all...which you still have to tell me about," I said. Patrick squealed like a little girl.

"Like, oh em gee, guys! We'll have loads of fun! Makeovers!" he said in his best Valley Girl voice. We both burst out laughing and Joe just looked at us like we were clinically insane.

"You're crazy. I like you," Joe said. I laughed again, and so began one of the best nights of my life.
*
A/N: So it's update week...I suppose. Pretty much a filler because I feel bad for not updating this one in so long.

Love it? Hate it? Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story