Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > scars and stories, part one.

Part two.

by xjackie 3 reviews

dodododo.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 474 words - Complete

0Unrated
i quickly yanked kelseys arm, and took a few steps back to the exit.
'if that really is who we think it is, we can't freak out.'

'obviously it is them, jackie! we know what pete and patrick look like. we've met them quite a few times. But, We can't tell now, cause they are halfway through the ride already. should we wait for them?' kelsey asked.

'i don't want to seem creepy..but duh! Lets go wait where the pictures show up on the screens.' i quickly replied.

we quickly shuffle-jogged down to the hut where the pictures from the ride popped up. I turned to the left screens, and yep. There they were. Pete making the typical face of his, where only half of his teeth show, and his arms flailing in the air. And then there was patrick sitting right next to him, grasping the handlebar infront of him, smiling.

'yeah, snap back to fucking reality. Why are they in buffalo, and why arent we freaking out as much as we do when we even see them on tv?'

'because, kelsey, we aren't creeps, and we don't want to seem like creeps if we do approach them. they are getting off the ride now. We act like we dont know them, and act like normal---'

'PETEWENTZIWANTTOHAVEYOURBABIES' kelsey shouted, and then quickly cupped her mouth.

'smoooooth move.' i said, under my breath.

'well, haha, uh, hello to you, too.' pete casually said, as if he gets that all the time.

patrick just stood there, with his hands in his pockets as he nooded and laughed to himself.

'uh, hiii. Im kelseyyyyy.' she said, very flirty.

'and it seems there is a slight chance you might know me already.' pete sarcastically said, glancing at her while he bought the picture of him and patrick. 'nice day for an amusement park, right?'

'tell me about it..' i managed to get out.

'hey, what's your name?' pete asked.

'i'm jackie--'

'stump! her name is jackie stump.' kelsey blurted out.

'uh, kelsey? Why would you say that?' i whispered.

'cause it's your name, duh!'

'right.' i said, as i rolled my eyes.


how am i possibly being this calm at a time like this? I'm standing before the guys who made me.. Well, me. Who i grew up listening to, who helped me through everything.

'hah, this is new to me! Or... is that really your last name?' patrick shyly said.

'that's not my real last name. I wish it was..'

i thought to myself, did that really just come out of my mouth? God, im so fucking stupid. I made him blush! Ah, he's so adorable. Snap back to the conversation with the man of your dreams, jackie!
Sign up to rate and review this story