Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A few things you need to know about Madison Palmer

Madison Palmer.

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Info about Madison and how she came to be who she is.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 1519 words

0Unrated
There's a few things you need to know about Madison Palmer.

Quite a lot of things actually.

But where to start?

We could start by explaining her family.

Her mother and father had her when they were quite young.
When they were only 20 years old and weren't even married.

Her mother though, who was a model at the time, found it hard to cope under the
stress of her job and looking after a baby at the same time that she resorted to
drinking as her ecscape.

Soon her modelling career went down the pan , and she had become a sever alcoholic.

Her relationship with Madison's father became dry and they would spend most of their time aruing with each other.
And when Madison was 2 years old, she left them.
She explained in a letter that she had left, that she needed to leave and get help, that Madison was better of without her.
They both were. And how when she had finally sorted her life out she would return.

She never did.

So Madison was brought up by her father.
She adored him to bits, and he was her best friend in the world.

But when Madison was 6, he met Julianne.
Julianne was a stylish woman. Very tall, slender and sophisticated.
When they first started dating Madison would call her 'posh spice' to her father because of the similar pout and
large sunglasses she always wore.

Only a few months after meeting Julianne, they married.
Her dad said she could start calling her 'mom' , but Madison refused, and still refers to her as 'Julianne'.

Madison never liked her.
She wasn't very friendly, and always looked unhappy.
In her mind. she was taking her father away from her. The only person she had in the world.

She got the feeling Julianne wasn't particularly fond of her either.
That she saw her as some annoying extra luggage that came with her father.

And it was only after her dad's pursuasion that Julianne agreed to adopt her.

'But i already have a mom' Said Madison when her dad told her the news.
'Julianne is your mom now' Her father told her softly 'by adopting you, it means she can stay your mom forever.'
'But what will my real mom say?'
'Sweetie, you know we don't have contact with her. But because you need consent of the other parent first, we have to
put an add in the paper saying that Julianne wishes to adopt you. If she doesn't answer to it in a certain number of days
then Julianne is allowed to adopt you.'

She never answered it.

Only a year later after Julianne adopted her, when Madison was 7, her father died tragically in a fire.
Julianne was out shopping at the time.
Her father carried Madison out of the flame filled building, but died the same day because there was
too much ash in his lungs.

Madison had lost the person she loved most in the world.

Doctors were amazed that she survived. When they searched what was left of the house for what caused the
fire, they found it to be one of Juliannes cigerettes.

Madison never forgave her, though Julianne managed to forgive herself quite easily.
And of course, this meant Madison was left with Julianne.
The woman practically responsible for her fathers death.

Julianne made more of an effort to 'bond' with her.
But they were dismal ones.
It's like Julianne wanted her to be some sort of barbie doll she could dress up and parade around.
Of course Madison didn't want that, and this caused arguments.

After about a year of living with Julianne, she met someone else.
Nigel Jenkins, an extremely rich business man, who had a daughter from a previous marraige; Megan.

Julianne and Nigel married, meaning Madison and Megan were more or less step-sisters.

Megan was a spoilt brat, who craved her fathers attention.
Everytime he was away for a while, he would return with armfuls of presents for her.
And maybe a book or something for Madison.

Madison hated her new life.
She hated the large house ,
she hated being brought up by a nanny,
and she hated being ignored.

But as Madison got older , she had learned to cope with this.
She kept to herself at home, and focused on her education.
She would spend as much time with her friends Katie, Heather, Kimmi, Lunar and Rikki as possible.

She soon became top of every class and very popular.

When she was 14 years old, she caught the eye of 16 year old Kyle Corbin, a local bad guy that girls swooned over.
He flirted with Madison, and eventually won her over.
She was happy for a while.
Until he started hurting her.

It started a couple months into their relationship.
She didn't notice it, but he had slowly begun controlling her.

He didn't like that she spent so much time with her friends, so he quickly put a stop to that.
He even tried to change the way she looked, by telling her to cut her hair shorter, and even
to wear more revealing clothing because otherwise she looked to young.

He did it so slowly and slyly that she wouldn't even notice what was happening.
Friends warned her agianst him, but she thought they were just jealous of her.

Things got worse.
He would get majorly jealous if she talked to other guys.
He would yell at her, and hit her.
It got so bad that she never even looked at other guys, let alone spoke to them.

She always forgave him though, after he apologised and begged for forgiveness almost in tears,
kissing her bruises.
He would always say the same thing.
'It's because i love you so much, i don't want to lose you.'

She fell for it.
She didn't know why.
But she loved him too.
He gave her the attention she'd missed scince she was a little girl.

She didn't want that to go, which is why she let him pursuade her to sleep with him when she was
still only 14.

But accidents happen, and she got a pregnancy scare.

It turned out to be false.

But somehow, someone had managed to take a photo of her buying a pregnancy test at the chemists,
and it was broadcasted all over the internet and at school.

Kyle saw it.
And he got angry.

He cornered Madison in a rage and demanded whether it was true.
She said she wasn't pregnant, but he didn't listen and in a fury , he pummeled her stomach yelling
'I don't wan't that fucking baby!'

The bruises left by that event did not go unnoticable.
Well, it did to Julianne and Nigel, who had no clue what was going on with their step daughter.
But her friends, the ones that she had abandoned because of him , noticed straight away.

She returned to them, and broke down in tears telling them everything.

She never saw Kyle again.
Only a few days later he and his family moved to Boston.

After that, her friends helped her get her life back on track.
She focused on her education again, and went back to being an A* student.

She shyed away though.She had lost her confidence.
Girls would make cruel remarks about her being a whore.

So when Jayden Mathews, captain of the football team and most popular guy in school asked her out,
she decided not to miss the oppurtunity.
And she had also missed the closeness , attention and love she had shared with Kyle.
Maybe this was what she needed.

But this time she promised to herself, she would not make the same mistake as last time.
They would take things slow.

But something Madison hates about herself, is that she falls in love too quickly.
Who knows why , but she does.
Maybe it's because she has no family to love.
But boy , when she falls, she falls hard.

But after 2 months of a happy stable relationship with Jayden,
he dumped her.

She was heart-broken and confused.
She thought he liked her.

'I do' He had said uncomfortably. 'It's just..y'know. I'm ready for stuff. And thought seeing as you've like..already..
you are too.'

Those words came to her like a slap to the face.

Jayden never cared about her.
He just went out with her because he thought she was easy to sleep with.
And when he didn't get what he wanted, he got bored and dumped her for Alison.

But after weeks of tears, Madison decided that that was her wake-up call.

Never again.
Never again was she going to have her heart broken by a guy.
They're all the same.
And all want the same thing.

She didn't need love.
She had gone 6 years without it already.

No longer was she going to made a fool of.

Gone was the pathetic weak girl she once was.

In her place is the new Madison. The strong Madison. The independant Madison.
The Madison that doesn't need a guy to make her happy.

The Madison that doesn't date.
Sign up to rate and review this story