Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A few things you need to know about Madison Palmer

English class

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Alison makes an announcement.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-05 - Updated: 2007-10-05 - 1279 words

0Unrated
Sorry it took so long XD,

Madisons outfit:
http://www.candysays.co.uk/navy-and-white-gingham-checked-70s-empireline-sundress

hehe. sorry.

____________________________

Monday morning's were never something to look forward to in Brendon's book.
Monday means school and morning means Mrs. Fisher.
And to be honest Mrs.Fisher and her moustache aren't exactly the most pleasant thing to set your eyes upon at the start of the day.

But, lucky for Brendon, he had other things to set his eyes upon other than his English teacher, like the back of Madison's head,
which was usually bent down as she jotted her work down furiously.
Madison was one of the hard-working, unbelievably smart A+ students that excel in abosolutely everything.
Every single teach of hers adores her; their star pupil.

Brendon on the other hand was a slacker. That's what all the teachers would tell him. It's what they would tell his parent's at parent/teacher evenings.
'He's smart, but he just needs to push himself'
So, he has some dexterity in his focusing abilities, but why would he rather gather every energy cell in his body just in order to listen to Mrs.Fisher drone on about something Shakespeare wrote that no-one cares about, when he could easily spend the rest of the lesson doing what he liked to do best? And that's either sleeping, day dreaming, or watching her.
Her being the vision of blonde that had been placed teasingly straight in his line of eye-sight.

The hazy, yet striking voice of Mrs.Fisher calling the class to attention slowly brought him back to reality, causing his hand to snap up
in a unisional time with Madison's. Though Brendon did it out of startlement whilst Madison actually wanted to hear what Mrs.Fisher had to say.
Unfortunately for her though, Mrs. Fisher's further class lecture on Macbeth was post-poned due to the flittering of Alison Vielle's manicured hand ,lifted erect in the air as she pesteringly whined if she could make a class announcement.

Alison smiled glossily as Mrs.Fisher agreed and she flounced her way to the front of the class.
'So as you all know the school dance is coming up and we've. well, we, meaning myself and the rest of the student council have decided upon a theme.'
Alison paused and lapped up the sudden attention to her affixiated by mainly the girls in the class as they anticipated the next word out of her pink painted mouth.
'The theme is....masquerade'

Uninterperatable murmers sounded all around the class room, a couple of girls sqeauled and one guy droned 'does this mean we have to wear a suit?'

'Yes you have to wear a suit.' Snapped Alison fiercely, causing the guy to gulp and shrink back in his chair slightly. 'And you must all come wearing masks, for those retards who didn't understand that. Now, any questions?'

Silence lingered as Alison scanned her heavily mascara'd blue eyes around the room. It seemed that they had the power to make every individual they rested upon gulp fearfully and retreat as if to get as far away from her powerful glare as possible.
Alison Vielle; as cute as a tiger cub, but not something you pet.

When still no-one spoke, she said 'Good.' and curtly sat back in her place probably rather dissapointed her ''lime-light- was shortly suppressed.
Alison Vielle loves attention. She craves it. She feeds of it. And she will get it , in any possible form she can.
Which is why so many of the students fear her.

The rest of the lesson was mainly spent talking about the dance. Guys discussed who they were going to ask and the girls , well, they gabbled on about everything really. From the date, to the dress, to the hair...
Everyone except Madison, that is, Brendon noticed.

She didn't seem at all as excited about the upcoming event as the rest of her female peers. Her eyes didn't light up the same way as the other girls did, and no pink flush crept into her pale cheeks at the thought of it. Infact it wouldn't surprise him if she had something comlpetely different on her mind.

The shrill bell rang, signalling the end of the lesson. The scraping of chairs and tables sounded as the students hurridly gathered their books and piled out of the door in a sudden rush to get to the meal they had been wistfully thinking of for the past hour.

Brendon swept up his books and slung his bag over his shoulder quickly , attempting to catch up with Madison before she left.
Luckily Madison didn't seem in a particular rush for her lunch today as she was still lingering at her desk, taking her time to pack her stuff away.
She seemed in a sort of daze, an airy look about her , as if her mind was a million miles away. This wasn't a particularly rare or common state for her, but she seemed more out of it than usual. Her large sparkling amber eyes were glazed over and didn't flicker until Brendon had to actually announce he was standing there.

'Hey.' He said, causing her to jump and in the process, managing to let slip some bits of paper she was holding in her arms.
But it seemed to shake her back to earth and she bent down to pick up the papers. Brendon bent down to help her and they stood back up simoltaneously.
Brendon handed her the pieces of paper and she muttered a thanks.
'I suppose your not going then?' Asked Brendon, a smile playing on his lips.
'Going where?' She asked furrowing her forehead, busy stacking the re-gathered papers that were presumably supposed to be in a particular order.
'To the dance.'
'Oh' She pulled a face 'No probably not.'
'That's a shame, howcome?'
'Um, dances aren't really...my thing.' She said still pre-occupied with packing up her bag.
She finally finished and slung it over her shoulder.'How about you?'
Brendon supposed she was only asking it out of politeness as he highly doubted that she actually cared whether or not he would be attending it.
But at least she was pretending to be polite. There are those days where she'll call him an ignorant Bastard and flip him off completely. Though, in all fairness, it is usually because he made some cocky comment or other.But he only ever did it because he quite liked seeing this reaction from her. 'Feisty', he would call it.
'Well seeing as your not going, probably not' He said in a sombre manner, placing his hands in his jeans pockets and shrugging his shoulders.
Madison rolled her eyes and shook her head, giving a small hint of a smirk on her perfect face.'Yeah well, we'll see about that Brendon. I'll bet you anything that a half decent looking girl comes along and shows some interest in you and you'll be going to the dance with her in a second.'
'Yeah, well , your wrong there.' Said Brendon, tilting his head to the side.
'We'll see.' was all she said before leaving to join her friends who were waiting outside the classroom.

Brendon watched her leave before deciding he'd better go and find Brent in the cafeteria.

Everyone knows that he likes her.
Even she knows.
But she, and everyone else thinks he hasn't got a hope in hell.
Well that's where their wrong.
If only she'd give him a chance. Just one, that's all he needed.
And mark his words, oneday, he was going to get that one chance.
Sign up to rate and review this story