Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Relevations

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Is Vicki pregnant? What secret is Vicki parent's keeping from her? And what twosome has a plan up their sleeve? Read Rate and Review to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-09-20 - 1152 words

0Unrated
I know it has been ages since I updated this thing but I promise I have not forgotten about it. With school and work lately I forget the simplist things like breathing. But more updates in the very near future and hopefully you all still like reading my stories.




Pete’s POV

“Pregnant? Are you sure?”

“Not 100 percent for sure, but I have been throwing up since we arrived in Australia and I am late for my period. I thought it was added stress from the recovery and not being use to the Australian food. But I kept throwing up when we got back home.”

“That should be reason right there. But I haven’t heard you throw up before today.”

“Yea I have been going into the spare bathrooms to throw up. Tell me what you are thinking.”

“I am thinking I am going to be a dad!” I ran over to her and picked her up. She giggled and I kissed her. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

“Come on.”

“Wait, where are we going?”

“To the drugstore to get a pregnancy test.”

“Yea how about we send one of our assistants to do that?”

“Whatever as long as we know for certain that we are pregnant.” She went to go call her assistant and we waited until her assistant got to the house. Vicki went into the bathroom and peed on the stick and came out to wait with me. We laid in her bed until the timer went off. Vicki sat up and held out her hand for me to go with her. We went into the bathroom and looked at the test.

“My dad is going to kill you.” She said teasingly.

“For what getting his only daughter pregnant with his first grandchild?”

“No for having sex with me before marriage.” She laughed and I slammed my hand on the counter and picked her up again.

“We are pregnant!”

“Yes we are!”

“Let’s go tell your folks.”

Vicki’s POV

Pete dragged me out of my bathroom and downstairs where my parents were sitting down in the kitchen. Pete looked like a kid waiting to open his presents at Christmas.

“What’s going on you two?”

“Mom, dad, Pete and I have some news.”

“We are pregnant!” I look over at Pete and hit him.

“Thanks for ruining the moment! But we are pregnant.” My parents looked at us and looked at each other.

“Congratulations honey.” My mom said coming up to hug me and Pete. “This is some really good news, we need good news in this house.”

“Mom what’s going on?”

“Nothing, I am overwhelmed. Come over here and hug you daughter and son Brad.” My dad comes over and hugs us. But I could tell something was wrong.

“What is going on with you two?”

“Vicki we will talk about it some other day, but for now let’s celebrate.” My mom motioned me to sit down but I shook my head.

“What the hell is going on and I want to know now, goddamn it!”

“Vicki, your mom went to the doctor the other day for her yearly check up and they found…”

“Found what? Mom?”

“I have stage 2 breast cancer, but it might be stage 3 already.”

“Ok, there are options right? You have options right mom?”

“I don’t think so Vicki.” I nearly collapsed in the kitchen but Pete was supporting me.

“How long?”

“Anywhere from a few months to a year and a half. Vicki we are in this together, you, me, your dad, and now Pete and the baby. We will get through this together.”

“You can’t die mom, I need you there for me. I need your help with this baby. Mom I need you to be there for me.” I broke down crying into my mom’s shoulder and she hugged me.

“I will always be here for you. But for now let’s celebrate your pregnancy.” I nodded and gave a half smile to my mom. Pete and I stayed at my parent’s house for a few more hours before we said our goodbyes and left to go home. Pete insisted that he make me a bath so I could be more relaxed and I agreed. After a few minutes soaking in the bath Pete came in and knelt on the side of the tub.

“Are you feeling better?”

“Yes, thanks for drawing me a bath it is just what I needed.”

“Good.”

“How about you come in here and join me?”

“You don’t even have to ask me twice, babe.” He took off his clothes and joined me in the tub. I sat up so he could sit down and I could lean up next to him. He began to rub my back which total made me feel way better.

“Vicki, you know I will be here for you no matter what, right? Through the pregnancy and with your mom’s recovery.”

“I know and I am glad that you are.” I kissed him and I felt his hands move to my belly and began to rub it.

“Do you know how happy you make me?”

“Show me how happy I make you.” Pete smiled and began to stand up. He got out of the tub and grabbed the towels. He helped me out of the tub and we dried each other off and headed to the bedroom. Pete laid me down on the bed and began to kiss me up and down my body but stopped when he got to my stomach.

“How do I grow to love you more and more each day? You are just so beautiful and words cannot express how happy you make me.” He began to kiss my stomach and I almost began to cry. Just earlier in the day I thought I lost him forever to now where we are making love. After we both reached our peaks, we laid in bed with Pete’s hands on my stomach.

“Vicki, I love you.”

“I love you too Pete.”



-Meanwhile somewhere across town-

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“I’m positive, as long as I get what I want and you can have what you want.”

“Well all I know is I want Pete back and you want that bitch Vicki back.”

“Don’t call her a bitch Ashlee, I love her know.”

“Yea some love you have for her. You want to break up her and Pete to have a second go around.”

“You should not talk, miss I want Pete back because he makes me look hotter.”

“Hey now I love him.”

“Do you even know what love is?”

“Yes, do you Michael?”

“As a matter of fact I do, mate.”

“So operation break up is now started.”

“Yep, let’s go get our loves back.”
Sign up to rate and review this story