Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 13- I don't love you-July 25

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Pete verifys what he said before

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-21 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 674 words - Complete

0Unrated
In less than a week me and Brenadn to the #5 hottest couple in People magizine. We were right behind Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake*. Rebekka wouldn't let us forget that.

Of course Rebekka and Pete were no more. She hasn't talked to, let alone seen, him since the day he let everyone know he didn't love me and Brendan decided he did again. No one had actually seen Pete at all since then. Mrs. Wentz says he hasn't left his room at all. Hilary says all her People magizines are gone.

Constantly I think back to the day Pete and I halfway got back together. When we got drunk at a bar and came back to his house where we became one once more; but then Brendan wraps his arms around me and kisses me sweetly on the lips and I force those memories away and kiss Brendan back.

I really didn't realize I wanted to leave Chicago until one day when I clicked accidentally on a ticket master for tickets to Jersey. They were actually very cheap tickets and my fingers itched to click the button. "Buy" didn't used to mean anything to me but now it meant "Get out of here". It was calling me...

"Kendra?" Brendan's voice was calling me now. "Why are you buying tickets to Jersey?"

I snapped out of my trance and shook my head. "I'm not bying them." And then I quietly added "Yet."

Brendan reached for my hand and clicked out of the site. "Dra. Someone's here. He wants to talk to you." He whispered.

I felt like a mental patient as I nodded and turned slowly in the computer chair. Pete stood silently in the corner his head bent almost like he was in prayer.

"Thanks Brendan." I whispered. "Couldn you geve me a minute?"

He stared at me for a moment and then sighed, "All right." Then he kissed me on the lips and turned and left me and Pete to ourselves.

And the drama starts...now.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

Pete looked up sadly.

"You." He whispered.

His answer had me taken aback. I thought he didn't want me. He didn't love me.

"Why did you lie?" I murmured.

He dropped his gaze back to the floor and sighed. "Because, I wasn't ready."

I pushed myself out of the chair and stalked up to his face "You weren't ready?! Weren't ready?! Is taking me out and sleeping with me, leading me on to love not ready to you?!" I spent.

He flinched, but then my words sank in.

"Leading you to love? You didn't already?" he whispered.

"Well, you didn't. Why should I fall victim to the cliche of it all? Why should you pine after me when you have hundreds of thousands of girls falling at your feet?!" I cried, my tears threatening to fall. Pete's were already streaming down his face and he was avoiding my eye contact. Again.

"Look at me!" I hissed. "Look at me and tell me that you don't love me!"

Pete looked up at me sadly. He stared into my eyes for minutes that crawled by like hours. I couldn't look away from his tearful hazel eyes. He took my hand silently and traced my palm with his fingers. His hand skimmed over my arms and danced on my collarbone. I thought he wasn't going to be able to say it but then he raised his eyes back to mine. He took a deep breath and whispered,

"I don't love you."

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

"Leave." I whispered. "Just go."

He murmured a 'sorry' and turned to leave. "Just, pease believe me." and then, with these confusing words he left.

I crumpled to the floor in tears and sobbed as Brendan rushed in and held me close.

"It's ok, Dra. It's alright." He whispered to me.

But I knew. I knew it wasn't.
-------------------------------------

*=Maybe if Britney wasn't such a slut she'd still be with Justin. They were so cute together.
Sign up to rate and review this story