Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 14-Plane to Nowhere-July 27

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Plane tickets are bought and everyone knows

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-26 - 955 words - Complete

0Unrated
I bought the tickets to Jersey today. I don't even know why I want to go to Jersey of all places but I do know I want to get out of this place. Williamette wants me no more.

Now is the task of telling everybody. Telling Brendan. Not telling Pete.

Leslie and Amy were first. They were always there for me even when I thought they weren't.

"Les? Amiez?" I whispered one night as Amy and Leslie slept over.

"Hmm?" Amy murmured.

"I'm going to leave Williamette. I've got the tickets." I replied.

"WHAT?!" Leslie screeched.

"Shh...you'll wake my sister, Jodee!" I hissed.

"Where are you going?" Amy asked.

I shrugged "Here and there." I said. I didn't know if I wanted to tell them where I was going to go.

"Why?" Leslie whined.

"I'm sick of Williamette. I'm sick of heartbreak and I'm sick of Pete." I replied "Hopefully I'll start fresh and make new friends." Amy and Leslie pouted at me "I'll call." I offered weakly.

"Dra, don't leave just because you're running away from your problems. Don't leave us. It'll kill Pete. It'll kill Brendan." Leslie argued.

"I need to go. I need to be free." I whispered.

"Let her go." Amy murmured to Leslie as Leslie opened her mouth to retort. "We'll miss you. When does your flight leave?"

"My birthday." I whispered. "A birthday present for me."

Leslie shook her head angrily but sighed. "Fine. Are you going to tell Pete?"

I sighed "Does he deserve to know? Would he care?"

Amy patted my arm. "He loves you no matter what he says. He's just going through some phases where he's getting used to being famous. Patrick and I took a short break awhile ago so he could get it out of his system."

I rolled onto my stomach. "So you guys did break up, huh?" I asked.

"Yes, but we're back together now. Don't change the subject." Amy replied.

"Yes ma'am." I muttered.

We all stared at each other before letting out a laugh. The first laugh I had laughed in only God knows how long. At least Amy and Leslie were ok with it.

Next was Patrick, Joe, and Andy.

I caught them in the recording studio during a break. Pete had gone to get coffee and wouldn't be back for at least 30 minutes.

Amy had swung her arm around Patrick's neck and whispered something in his ear. He looked at me. "You're leaving?" he asked.

I nodded "I'm done causing mayhem here. I need a change in setting. Some place new."

"Life will be boring without you, Dra." Andy murmured. Nadia nodded beside him "We'll miss you." she whispered.

I nodded and dropped my gaze to the floor. "I'll call." I weakly repeated.

Joe pulled away from Leslie and wrapped me in a hug. "Don't leave please. The last time you left, something terrible happened."

I smiled half-heartedly.

"Don't worry, Joe. I'm a big girl now. I don't play with strangers." I replied.

Joe smiled sadly "You sure?"

I nodded. "I'll be alright." I looked at Leslie, Patrick, Amy, Andy, and Nadia. "it's not like I can forget you guys. You're such big parts in my life."

"Are you going to tell Brendan and Pete?" Andy asked. Nadia looked at me expectantly.

"Yes, Brendan. No, Pete." I replied. "Pete can figure it out on his own."

Leslie lifted a hand and pointed behind me. I turned slowly half expecting there to be a crazy man with a knife in the doorway but it was only Pete with coffee.

Wait.

Oh shit.

"You're leaving?" he whispered. I nodded "And you weren't going to tell me?" I nodded again. "Why?"

"Cause I didn't think you'd care." I wihspered and I picked up my cell phone and stalked away.

As I brushed past him. Pete grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear. "The best part of believe is the lie." then he released me and walked on.

I stood in the doorway for a minute. The best part of believe is the lie? Where have I-?

Then it pieced together. Before he left he had murmured "Please beliebe me." In his own wierd way he sent me a secret message only he could decode.

He was lying about not loving me. And now I was leaving to go to New Jersey.

God damnit. Why do I have to be so stupid?

"Kendra? You ok?" Brendan asked as he walked through the door. "Dra?"

I think my heart stopped beating. Brendan. We just got back together. It'll break his heart.

"Brendan. Hey." I murmured. I forced a smile. "We need to talk."

He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I bought tickets to Jersey and I'm going to move there." I said.

"Great! When are we going?" Brendan asked.

Damn, he doesn't understand.

"That's the thing. I'm going by myself." I murmured. Brendan's face fell.

"Oh." He whispered "so are you breaking up with me?"

I shook my head.

"Nope. I don't leave for awhile. You're safe." I replied.

He smiled. "Good. I'm not ready to loose you yet." It made me smile.

Spencer grabbed onto my leg and Brent pulled at my hand. Ryan kneeled in front of me and they all whined, "Don't leave us, Dra!"

I laughed "Don't worry boys. I'm still here for a few days."

Pete looked sorrowfully at me and I tried to avoid his infecting gaze. "Coffee?" he asked.

"Yes, please." I replied. I reached for the cup and as soon as our hands touched an electrick shock passed between us and our eyes locked.

His were screaming 'Don't leve me' while I'm pretty sure mine were screaming 'I'm sorry.'

------------------------------------

Enjoy. Leave comments!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story